Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Anyone know when the movie comes out?

@Asiancutiecake Well I read somewhere they are planning to premiere on the Chinese's Valentine's Day which I think falls on 20th August this year but I'm really not sure. Feels like we've been waiting for ages. Shouldn't they start promoting now? No trailers, promos or previews heard or seen yet. It's more than a month (around 40 days) since YEH last official appearance. Hope they'll keep us updated soon pls pls any news will do. Missing her badly.

• Like 4

10525501_847668405318773_1444318676_n.jp

[FanArt] Yoon Eun hye digital drawing cr: weibo / as tagged 

Link: https://www.igsta.com/media/1015814551738334789_620655590

11325935_1589364674662141_413974412_n.jp

[FanArt] Yoon Eun hye digital drawing [2] cr: weibo / as tagged 

Link: https://www.igsta.com/media/1015814970128547407_620655590

• Like 9

m_20110309091006272f3_142254_1-b72b3.jpg

photo159751.jpg

fullsizephoto159749.jpg

fullsizephoto159748.jpg

201103113.jpg?d=a1

201103112.jpg?d=a0

Hi every one, its been a long time to post here, but I always visit even how busy I am. We really miss our pretty princess YEH. My friends [sis @vava123/hot mama] shared to  me , YEH filming her guesting in a variety show June 30 - July 1 in Beijing China , then July 3, L'Oreal event in China too, so  today we might see YEH in airport going in Beijing, hope she will show up not a ninja he he! ! 

cr:as tagged

Edited by yoonparkhye
  • Like 4

C936BFDB7B4B8D8569CE661B03983854.jpg

cr:owner

@yoonparkhye Wow. Thank you for sharing. Do you know what Chinese variety show it's going to be? Will definitely watch it. Yay for YEH news. 

Your welcome sis @Kuppies82, Is a Chinese  beauty variety show sis, but I didn't know yet the name of the beauty variety show , but don't worry as soon as I know the name I share it here too of course so every one will watch it ! !

• Like 4

I don't know the exact translation but this is all about people wanting/suggesting Yoon Eun Hye and Jo In Sung to be casted for the upcoming k-adaptation of popular Chinese Historical drama. 

credit as labeled

0067djgrjw1ethp5ng324j30hs0npwh2.jpg

Details about the adaptation here : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/06/25/its-okay-its-love-pd-kim-planning-k-drama-version-of-bu-bu-jing-xin-for-late-2015-premiere/

• Like 8

Yoon Eun Hye's SNS update

Twitter June 30,2015 : 

JADU will be having a comeback. If I'm not mistaken her comeback is entitled "Restoration" :) I guess their boss Yoon Eun Hye has been busy preparing for her comeback all this time she was missing in action hahaha. I bet she is in charge again for the styling, directing for the MV, producing the album, and maybe editing photos and videos. lol. Is there anything she cannot do? That's why no matter how many actresses I follow, she will always be my bias, the #1 . No actress is as multi-talented as she is. 

Edited by avidneri1003
  • Like 8

Guest luzvisms

Yoon Eun Hye's SNS update

Twitter June 30,2015 : 

JADU will be having a comeback. If I'm not mistaken her comeback is entitled "Restoration" :) I guess their boss Yoon Eun Hye has been busy preparing for her comeback all this time she was missing in action hahaha. I bet she is in charge again for the styling, directing for the MV, producing the album, and maybe editing photos and videos. lol. Is there anything she cannot do? That's why no matter how many actresses I follow, she will always be my bias, the #1 . No actress is as multi-talented as she is. 

agreed with you!!! no matter how many actresses and idols that comes and goes yeh will always be my only one Korean actress.

Guest ferlydee

I wonder what is YEH's secret, like she is drinking water from fountain of youth, lol.  She looks more younger and even prettier more than ever, I so love her hairstyle and dress, beautiful.  At least we know she is still around and active.  But I am still hoping for her comeback in small screen pretty soon.  

She looked very lovely at the event........  love love the dress.... the color looks great on her...  her hair and make up are also very pretty...  And she also looked well-rested and very happy....

Here are more pics....

LOrealBeijing15-80_zpssng7dvwh.jpg   LOrealBeijing15-82_zpsj5k04ps6.jpg  

LOrealBeijing15-81_zpsq2cf7chf.jpg  

LOrealBeijing15-85_zpsfltif67a.jpg  LOrealBeijing15-87_zpsxn6nfm9c.jpg  

LOrealBeijing15-86_zps8zhci7g8.jpg

Cr: as marked

• Like 14

CJBJOkDUAAAvJ77.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye attended L'Oreal event in Beijing China yesterday, YEH spotted wearing Valentino Spring 2015 dress and Valentino Leather Platform Pumps . .,$695 in 

CJBFXISUsAAfbcG.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye spotted wearing Stuart Weitzman

CI_qelAUkAAezMB.jpg

CI_-DtxVAAA069e.jpg

cr:as tagged/owners

At long last our pretty princess YOON EUN HYE finally show up in public, we miss her so much! ! She looks so beautiful, looking young, blooming, lovely, gorgeous and happy! ! Seeing her happy it make us happy too! !

• Like 10

One of the  most beautiful Korean female of her generation, YOON EUN HYE. . .

CJFy4AyUYAAIIrW.jpg

CJFX0akWUAAdsbf.jpg

CJD0Y-_UkAAb9T2.jpg

CJENDCjUsAA-7VH.jpg

CJEKA3tUMAAvYCv.jpg

CJFRcuoUcAABytl.jpg

CI_ur9NUsAUDWMk.jpg

CI_usitVEAAuz_L.jpg

CI_utK7UkAAVneH.jpg

CI_u0z_XAAAr7nL.jpg

More YEH's pictures in  L'Oreal event in Beijing China July 3, 2015

She is really beautiful as always ! !