Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Good Morning fellow soompiers!!!!
It's been ages since I contributed anything to this thread. But, I came out of my cave to say something about the hot current issue.
As some of the older soompiers  knows, I am THE BIGGEST FAN of Eunnie and Kookie. They are the only couple I am rooting for... never had one before them and never will again.
However, their love life is their private life. Whatever happened back then will always be cherished by me and I know by them as well. It's an open secret that Kookie really likes Eunnie. And she in turn is fiercely loyal to those she cares and supported her through her career... her  sunbaes.
Therefore, when she appears on Running Man ( no doubt she will one of these days) it will be all about LOYALTY and BUSINESS. In the end they are all entertainers. This is their bread and butter. Feed the mass what they want,be it love line or pure entertainment. SBS is also milking the situation to its fullest. Get the mass hype up and all riled... in the end  ratings go up and business is very good!!!
Don't get me wrong, I'm still rooting for Eunnie and Kookie!!  I will do so until one of them is no longer on the market. So, No negative comments about Kookie or his feelings for Eunnie. At least he is manly enough to be truthful about his feelings and his choices. I totally respect him for this.
There is no need to over analyze or even say anything out of hand regarding this matter. We are all here because we love and want the best for Eunnie and her future.  
Just my personal thoughts and not meant to hurt anybody.  All my love to my fellow soompiers... PEACE 

RitzTarits Sim said: I am a fan of Eune (as my friends and I call her) and it is upsetting to read that up to now the host of the show would use her for the media mileage of the guy who has been pinning for her for years.  I wish he and the interviewers would stop linking her to the guy.  If he is really interested in her, then he can pursue her behind TV cameras and court her privately.  Reading articles linking her to him sucks!

Future's Choice on February 16, Only in GMA Heart of Asia!
OST: "Kung Maibabalik Ko Lang" by Julie Anne San Jose! 
Yoon Eun Hye as MiraeLee Dong Gum as BrixJung Yong Hwa as Xander

class="o-Bd" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; position: absolute; top: -1000em; width: 1px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Stream class="o-Bd" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; position: absolute; top: -1000em; width: 1px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Stream

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"10 Korean Actresses Rock Suits

The "right" suit changes from season to season. There was a time when Prada's checkered-print suits ruled the magazine pages with psychedelic, shiny fabric and embellished belts. Then came the time of Chanel and heavy wool blazers with delicate, hanging threads and traditional dogtooth prints. But soon Balmain rose to the spotlight with striking suits that had padded-shoulders, stitched pockets and parallel lines of golden buttons.

During each transition, Korean magazine pictorials have immortalized each style. The stars of these photoshoots, Korean actresses, have tried everything, from monochromatic double-breasted suits to sequin tuxedo combos. They have accessorized with crocodile-skin backpacks and metallic-detail shoulder bags. They have worn snake-skin booties and t-strap stilettos with glittery soles. Every possible combination has been tested in the name of style!

Below is a list of ten Korean actresses who have rocked finely-tailored suits in magazine pictorials and style campaigns. Who looks ready to take over a boardroom?

- S - K - I - P -

Yoon Eun Hye

yoon-eun-hye-high-cut-magazine-vol-96-jp
(Photo : High Cut)- S - K - I - P -

kpopstarz

To ALL Filipino/Pinoy Yoon Eun Hye Fans, Amazing Grace and Neris!
KILALANIN ANG MGA KARAKTER NA INYONG MAMAHALIN SA FUTURE'S CHOICE!

class="blog-title" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 5px; padding-bottom: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 1.5 !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; font-family: Glegoo !important; color: rgb(42, 42, 42) !important; border: none !important; border-image-source: initial !important; border-image-slice: initial !important; border-image-width: initial !important; border-image-outset: initial !important; border-image-repeat: initial !important; background-image: url( heading-text-line-brown-red.gif?14233315); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"Picture
Walong tulog na lang bago ang simula ng inaabangang pagbabalik ng Queen of Romantic Comedy sa Heart of Asia na si Yoon Eun-Hye ngunit bago ang lahat, ating kilalanin ang mga karakter na bubuo sa pinakabagong Koreanovela na inyong mamahlin gabi-gabi!

Una natin siyang nasilayan sa GMA Heart of Asia bilang si Andy Go sa "Coffee Prince" noong 2008, sinabayan naman natin ang kaniyang kasinungalingan bilang Angela Gong noong 2012 sa "Lie to Me", ngayong 2015 kilalanin natin si Yoon Eun-Hye bilang si Mirae Na sa third offering ng GMA Heart of Asia na "Future's Choice".
PictureSi Mirae ay isang 32-year-old call center agent, masayahin at kagiliw-giliw kahit na hindi sapat ang sinasahod nito sa kaniyang trabaho at naka-depende parin siya sa kaniyang nakatatandang kapatid. Pangarap niyang maging television writer at nang makilala niya ang kaniyang future self ay nangako itong tutulong siya sa pagkamit ng kaniyang pangarap ngunit simula nang nang magpakita ang kaniyang future self ay bakit tila mas inilalayo  siya nito sa kaniyang dream job?

Ang rason sa biglaang pagsulpot ng future Mirae ay dahil kay Brix Kim, ang aroganteng news anchor ng YBS Station. Si Brix at Mirae ang magkakatuluyan sa hinaharap ngunit ang pagsasama nila ay mauuwi sa hindi magandang pangyayari at ito ang dahilan kung bakit mula sa future ay bumalik si Mirae sa nakaraan upang pigilan ang kaniyang sarili at palitan ang hinaharap.PictureUpang maiwasan ang pagsasama ng dalawa, ipinakilala niya si Mirae kay Xander Park na siyang tagapagmana ng YBS Station. Si Xander ay isang mabait at sweet na binata at walang pag-aalinlangan nitong kinuha ang trabaho bilang camera man upang mas makilala pa niya ang TV station na kaniyang mamanahin. Sa kabila nito, si Xander ba ang babago sa tadhana ni Mirae?

Kasama sina Lee Dong-Gun (All For Love, Sweet 18) at ang lead vocalist ng bandang CNBLUE na si Jung Yong-Hwa. Sabay-sabay nating abangan ang at samahan si Mirae sa kaniyang madrama ngunit nakakakilig na kwento na siguradong inyong iibigin gabi-gabi. Kasama rin sina Han Chae-Ahn bilang Tori Seo at Choi Myung-Gil bilang future Mirae, Future's Choice ngayong February 16 pagkatapos ng My name is Kim Sam Soon sa GMA Telebabad!
credit: http://gmaasianovelas.weebly.com/news/kilalanin-ang-mga-karakter-na-inyong-mamahalin-sa-futures-choice

Park Si-hoo's fans present 100 servings of pork

photo561649.jpg

Actor Park Si-hoo's fans held a surprise event in celebration of the movie "After Love" crank up.

Park Si-hoo stars in the movie as a former pilot named Kim Seong-joon. The crank in happened in Jeju Island in November and completed all filming in China and Korea. It's currently in process of editing.

Fans of Park Si-hoo presented the actor and the crew of "After Love" 100 servings of black pork meat at a restaurant in Gangnam for their hard work for over 3 months. This was a special treat for them. The meal came along with snacks, fruit and drinks.

The "After Love" team met again since the last scene was filmed on this day. Everyone got together to talk about stories from behind the scene and made sure to read the banner the fans prepared.

Park Si-hoo returned the favor with excellent fan service. He went over to where the fans were sitting and thanked them, even taking a picture with them.

Hoo Factory stated, "We thank the fans for arranging this dinner for us. We hope you look forward to the movie that's coming out soon".

"After Love" starring Park Si-hoo and Yoon Eun-hye will be released in Korea, China and Japan. Park Si-hoo's role of Kim Seong-joon is cold and doesn't realize what his wife means to him until she's gone.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

credit: Hancinema

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Yoon Eun Hye might join Running Man945186_571723866236238_1641170486_n.jpg?

What does Yoon Eun Hye think about this? Positive, we think. 

"I'm a big fan of Running Man, and would love to join the show one day," Yoon Eun Hye said, although she worries about developing a personality on a reality TV show that would interfere with her potential to portray multiple personalities on films and dramas. “Yoo Jae Suk keeps mentioning my name to Kim Jong Kook (as an inside joke) on Running Man. I’m amazed and thankful that fans still love us as a couple, years after X-men aired,” Yoon Eun Hye said. 

She jokingly added that, if people keep talking about her and Kim Jong Kook, she’s not sure if she’ll ever marry someone. “Who will want to marry me in the future?” Yoon Eun Hye asked, frowning. 

CR: http://www.dramafever.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-might-join-running-man/

Kook "'May God take a deep misunderstanding without understanding."

tumblr_my5sok1erq1rnj84fo1_500.jpg
Kim Jong Kook is 10 days through the agency "Sorry seems I'm given the burden and inconvenience throws it to the other side of the shop inadvertently mentioned that getting a lot of help in the past, thanks arts program here." 
Followed by "adorable memories of joyful memories from broadcasting to worry that it is not made to cause an uncomfortable situation with Yoon Eun Hye," he said.Singer Kim Jong Kook (36) reported a sorry heart to Yoon Eun Hye in connection with the 'Running Man Yoon Eun Hye summoned movement' going on SNS.

Kook was represented in the minds of viewers and netizens in apples also expand the 'Running Man Yoon Eun Hye summoned movement. "The time thanks also to everyone who's been given the interest Please miss, but I am sorry I ever will, and raise their discomfort. Take a deep understanding want you no misunderstanding," he said thinking about the current situation.

Guest MCSarangYEH

Like a LOT of people I think it's definitely Go Eun Chan but I also loved when she portrayed Gong Ah Jung in Lie to Me. It's funny cause many people called "lie to me" a fail or dislikes this drama, as for myself I really enjoyed this drama + I think it's one of her best performance. I'm proud to be one of the very few Lie to Me addict

:)

)

;)

Who could forget the name Gong Ah Jung, the crazy girl who cried so hard because of a broken heart caused by her unrequited love and last love??? I can't and will never forget my most fave drama of hers, proud Lie To Me && RomCom lover here :x :x :x

Guest ferlydee

Hello, I am like a mushroom, just pop out from nowhere, lol.  Well, in response to sunset90 of what role do we like most that YEH played?  I will go with Coffee Prince because she did the role so good like it was just a piece of cake.  I also like her role in Goong, she was so cute and adorable, that was the first tv project I saw and first time to see her, hence, I was hooked to YEH, lol.

Yoon Eun-hye, fans retweet comment over 30,000 times asking for her comeback to 'Running Man'

photo561833.jpg

The twitter comment, so-called 'Summoning Yoon Eun-hye', demanding Yoon Eun-hye's re-appearance in SBS's entertainment show, "Running Man" has been retwitted over 30.000.

As of February 10th, SBS said, the number of twitter comments asking to have Yoon Eun-hye come back to the entertainment show, "Running Man" went over 3.3000.

The twitter comments started coming up online since Kim Jong-kook, who was in the pretended relationship with Yoon Eun-hye in "Running Man" previously, commented about her when he appeared in SBS talk show, 'Healing camp' on February 2nd.

The Like count for the official Facebook comment also has gone over 948,000, which represent the strong interest from her fans.

With the strong interest and support, whether or not she will get to come back to "Running Man" is drawing much attention.

Link: http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-eun-hye-fans-retweet-comment-over-30-000-times-asking-for-her-comeback-to-running-man--78519.html

After reading the title of the article, my first thought was 'Just Like Yoon Eun Hye in Missing You' ans YES Koala mentioned her.

---------------

Ji Sung Launches Fashion and Lipstick Trends Thanks to Kill Me Heal Me Buzz

(some parts omitted)
It's been awhile since the media has covered a bona fide K-drama fashion (make up or clothing) influence, the most memorable recent spokesmodels that sold out a particular product was Jeon Ji Hyun giving YSL lipstick the biggest boost since ever thanks to You From Another Star, and even earlier it was Yoon Eun Hye crying and looking lush-lipped thanks to Nars lipstick in Missing You which went out to fly off the shelves.

audns5.jpg

Read Full Article Here: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/02/10/ji-sung-launches-fashion-and-lipstick-trends-thank-to-kill-me-heal-me-buzz/comment-page-1/#comment-342432