Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest GeeWhize

I could sense you are nervous. It's understandable. You would have sang this perfectly in Korean. But, for someone whose first language is not English, this is indeed very good. Most Koreans speak with the same kind of English (accent/pronunciation) because this is not their native tongue. If you were born or raised in North America then you would carry their English slang.

In Canada, we don't criticize people who try and give their best. We appreciate and admire their efforts.

Good job, Yoon Eun Hye. In time your English will be excellent too. Practice makes perfect. Fighting!

Love from Canada

Guest ferlydee

Sweet voice, I give her 9  on her pronounciation on English, she is good.  But I do miss her, YEH, please consider a come back on tv, I will continue my viki as long as you will be in a drama this year, please, please.

A lovely voice, a beautiful song, and when you add her unique amalgamation of personal charms, and sweetness, to it you'll have even those who know nothing about Yoon Eun Hye hopping on Google to find out more... ;)

Please DO NOT post the video or audio of Yoon Eun Hye singing Lost Stars from her fanmeeting.  The fans who went there are asking for this favor because they promised Yoon Eun Hye that they wouldn't make it public.  
Thank You!!  :)   

YES that yoon eun hye we all know @yoonparkhye =D> She Isnt afraid to her Image from The very beginning of her career as an actress...from Goong till After Love...she Dont Have much projects but she always settle different character on it..She Dont Have to be perfect for me....I wish her best luck always...FIGHTING Ms YEH :x

Guest yahya4391_at_gmail.com_stv

YEH in Caftan ... the Caftan is a traditional Moroccan dress especially worn for events like weddings etc. by the way this is photoshopped 

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: 'Open Sans', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"\caftan_style___eun_hye___baby_vox_by_tak

10599568_783363785051068_122899032496653
Could somebody explain what is going on in this picture?, I'm very confused and google translate doesn't help :(
turkishbu paylaşımı bi bayan yapmış kim olduğunu bilmiyorum , resimdeki ajusside set ekibinden biri ,,resmi paylaşırken; kız kardeş ve onun huysuz kocası demiş Emoticono upset Emoticono tongue Hayranlar Sihoonun parmağındaki yüzüğü farketti bile Emoticono wink ©injured1216iL-¥u
english (gogle translate)

I do not know who made ​​this sharing bi lady, one of the crew in the picture ajussi ,, picture sharing ; sister and her grumpy husband was also upset Emoticono Emoticono tongue Fans noticed the ring on the finger Sihoo even Emoticono wink © injured1216 yl ¥ u
:-O    :-?
cr:Park Si Hoo Lovers Turkiye

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Beijing Report Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 filming movie "After Love'"

Credit: 82vynguyen