Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest alegz

Yoon Eun Hye Unnie Fighting .... always will support you in any drama that you have selected .. :)>- ac2ba1_00002.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BnpoJdKIYAE1Gvy.jpg

Guest InggridV

Hello warriors.. my name inggrid, im from indonesia, and im just a new comer for eunhye neri :)>- Im sorry if my english isnt good at all.

Im so glad i found this forum, and im glad to hear newest news from our eunhye unnie.before this, i've heard so many bad rumors about unnie, and i realized they are just anti fans from eunhye unnie.. so bad to hear from them.. but it never take my attract the admiration towards unnie.. i love and admire eunhye unnie just the way she is.. not only the dramas she's been acted, the way she lives, way she believe, it takes so much my attention, and make me feel she is more than an idol.

Let us pray and do the best we can as eunhye unnie warriors >:D< :x

And for the last, may i ask u, for now, is there any guy that having close relationship with our eunhye? According to kdramas.com, it said that unnie picked up gong hyo to be her partner. Is it true? May i know the truth from this forum?

I hope someone from u can answer me..

@InggridV hi there chingu.. Welcome to this thread >:D< I'm newbie too btw :P I heard in that interview that she picked gong yo because he kept saying that yeh pretty eventhough she almost didn't wear any make up at all (for eun chan role). At least I found some articles say something like that (pls correct me if I'm wrong) :)  [2014.01.29] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 on SBS One Night of TV Entertainment 한밤의 TV연예

For the guy that she's having a relationship with of course we don't know, but some neri (included me) love to spazzing in this thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2012267/official-thread-chunhye-couple-park-yoochun-yoon-eun-hye So much love there, just take a visit sis :P

Guest kevin1320

Oh my god, oh my god, im so so excited... YEH and HJW in the same movie, no actor, just 2 actresses are enough to blow the big screen up lollll...

Anyone has any idea about the movie synopsis? I wish YEH and HJW will play against each other lol

Guest santaiah178

This is the Korean news of YEH's taking HJW's movie : http://news.nate.com/view/20140528n12873
And this is the plot :
id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; font-size: 34px; line-height: 34.375px; font-family: Economica, arial, 'trebuchet ms', verdana, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Chronicle of a Blood Merchant  Chronicle of a Blood Merchant-a001.jpgmagnify-clip.png

• Movie: Chronicle of a Blood Merchant
  • Revised romanization:Heosamgwan Maehyeolgi
  • Hangul: 허삼관 매혈기
  • Director: Ha Jung-Woo
  • Writer: Yu Hua (novel)
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: September, 2014
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Heo Sam-Gwan (Ha Jung-Woo) works in a factory. In the village where he lives, the men can't get married until they are able to sell their own blood. By selling blood, it proves they are in healthy condition. Heo Sam-Gwan is eventually able to marry Heo Ok-Ran (Ha Ji-Won), the most beautiful woman in the village.

Notes

• Based on Chinese novel "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" ("Xǔ Sānguān Mài Xuè Jì" or "许三观卖血记") by Yu Hua (published in 1995).
  • Filming begins the first half of 2014.

Cast

Guest sogazelle

santaiah178 said: This is the Korean news of YEH's taking HJW's movie : http://news.nate.com/view/20140528n12873
And this is the plot :
id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; font-size: 34px; line-height: 34.375px; font-family: Economica, arial, 'trebuchet ms', verdana, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Chronicle of a Blood Merchant  Chronicle of a Blood Merchant-a001.jpgmagnify-clip.png

• Movie: Chronicle of a Blood Merchant
  • Revised romanization:Heosamgwan Maehyeolgi
  • Hangul: 허삼관 매혈기
  • Director: Ha Jung-Woo
  • Writer: Yu Hua (novel)
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: September, 2014
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Heo Sam-Gwan (Ha Jung-Woo) works in a factory. In the village where he lives, the men can't get married until they are able to sell their own blood. By selling blood, it proves they are in healthy condition. Heo Sam-Gwan is eventually able to marry Heo Ok-Ran (Ha Ji-Won), the most beautiful woman in the village.

Notes

• Based on Chinese novel "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" ("Xǔ Sānguān Mài Xuè Jì" or "许三观卖血记") by Yu Hua (published in 1995).
  • Filming begins the first half of 2014.

Cast

Guest s89s

Yeppii!! Loved it! :xThat's my dream to see HJW and Eune act together. Muehe, thank you GOD! ^:)^Eune, this is your 1st step to start again and I wish much success to all of the cast, team production and involved in filmmaking "Chronicle of a blood merchant."Hwaiting eune!! Saranghaeyo!! :-*

Guest Rhere Aji

Thank you so much for the updates, thank you so much sist'....
i'm so excited, really waiting for YEH unnie...
The movie also the cast really DAEBAK.....YEH FIGHTING!!!!!!!!