Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

more airport pics

this fan account said YEH really nice, called Onnie she smiled, said I love you she replied thanks...she turned back n half bow to fans n waved to them before she left :D

Notes YEH walked really fast...many fans couldnt see her...lucky this fan was at in front of her ^^

64cdce31jw1ebdkfxs2ddj20fr0s0abc.jpg

64cdce31jw1ebdkfz30k8j20e50p4gmx.jpg

64cdce31jw1ebdkg0dav0j20k00umtai.jpg

64cdce31jw1ebdkg2apuqj20k00q040b.jpg

64cdce31jw1ebdkg48patj20k00uj401.jpg

weibo

Guest santaiah178

I don't see the need of YEH to cover her face since journalist knew that's her lol. Anyway love her shoes here :x
Thanks to @chichocs & @lovelyfan for posting the neverending pics of her in China. And also thank you too to @dannywahyudi for your fanaccount, really appreciate that ^:)^
PS : I can't get enough of her :\">:P

@glam0816 she always walk fast :D

@lhay  cause she so fast..fans couldnt pass the gifts to her so after she left they went to post office and mailed it to her agency in Korea..but one fan could pass one gift to assistant Moon...Its from Swarovski :-bd

65ab48bejw1ebdfh81zwaj20fy0qo0tg.jpg

weibo

I want this close up picture [-O< [-O< [-O<

78c3792dgw1ebdcz3orx2j21kw16ogsf.jpg

weibo

Someone please create a new thread for my dear YEH unnie. She is a gorgeous person and she most definitely deserves two threads because of her screaming Soompi fans. GO Yoon Eun Hye!! She reached well over 2000 pages full of your wonderful photos and comments of her!