Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I understand that you do like Yoon Eun Hye being linked with Kim Jong Kook, however your statement creates animosity amongst K-entertainment followers. Moreover, it creates problems for YEH and YEH fans. I think that you have made your point, so let's move on. There is no shipping (and no anti-shipping, if that is even a word) in this thread period, because we are trying to prevent moments like this. 
We all wish, hope, and pray for YEH to marry the best man for her. However, let us give her some credit and respect, because YEH has all the tools to make her own decision in regards to who she wants to spend the rest of her life with. 

This forums name is yoon eun hye, isn't it supposed to just talk about her and only her?! ayt guys?! let's live in peace. shipping is for another thread! GOOD VIBES!!! GOOD VIBES!!!
tumblr_mh5hk4X7fA1rwsbdto2_500.gif
how about this gif to lift our moods here 
tumblr_mh44p4ZUjd1qm8by1o7_r1_250.gif
iam seriously having withdrawal syndromes courtesy to missing you's ending but i still believe she'll grace us with her presence soon. just keep the faith in her. patiently waiting for 29th ^_^

Guest kevin1320

@rivaganaja: omg, i got so annoyed by ur big front words. Please stop doing that. We r not blind that we cant see ur post

Plus, if any of u wanna ship her with someone, ship them at other place, but NOT HERE. We dont wanna see any argument over the shipping matter

Guest bubbletea04

I was going to post this at IMY thread but i feel like its more appropriate here...finally find my way to the warriors home. i already spot some bogoshipers here! hiiiiii :-h nice to meet you all!! ~~~~i promise i wont be too crazy ;;) ;;) ..okay maybe a little ;))

jjsweeter0211 instead of tears, this video really brought smiles to my face. I'm really glad that people are taking efforts to inform and to help people who are so unfortunate, especially YEH. Although this is not my first time watching a documentary.. I am still a little appalled of the rawness of the stories.. the emotions, the people of Magadascar, the teenage prostitutes that hid their innocent features underneath vivid/heavy make-ups...parents that know their children are prostitutes but continue to let them do it.. Erika that bluntly walked away in tears..YEH that continued to sit there till she came back to embrace her with hugs and comforts...the little boy that refused to hug his mother due to hurt and resentment... the little girl that hugged her mother who had abandoned her..leaving me with feelings that are indescribable. I have always knew i am very lucky to be loved and supported by my family, that's why I plan to volunteer with the Red Cross after my graduated school..but was a bit indecisive due to financial problems but this video is another influence that encourages me otherwise. I, too, hope to make differences in people who are in similar situations. ~~thank you YEH and the cast for this heartening and informative documentary :* god you're so prettyyy!!

@rivaganaja i was not impress with KJK at first but after watching xman he seems like a considerate and sweet guy, dont let his macho appearance fool you! :D

jchansh

said:

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=303758

- 같이 호흡을 맞춘 최고의 배우: 다 좋았지만, 아무래도 첫 작품에서 호흡을 맞춘 윤은혜와 오만석이 기억에 오래 남는다. '포도밭 그 사나이'는 애드리브가 많았는데, 두 배우가 만들어낸 작품이다.

Interview with director 

Park Man Young

in all his projects he said the memorable one is Yoon Eun Hye and Oh Man Seok of Vineyard man.

One of his drama lets get married, that was a part whereby Yeh' s name was mentioned,

@lhay: thanks for the vid the actress was really funny saying YEH's name (definitely a NERI). but was it really YEH she saw who pass by? or just part of the script since it is a drama?  :) and how can YEH's face a size of an egg? 
to the actress: which egg? (chicken, quail, ostrich, dinosaur, crocodile, turtle)                        definitely not a size of your hand right? :P
one thing is right YEH is spectacular and pretty. what did Lee Shin said? (YEH out shined everyone around her :P) just finished re-watching goong, next VM.patiently waiting for 29th. 

Guest ryehana

Omooo..i miss YEH already...now watching The Vineyard Man DVD..

aigooo..have to wait another 2 days before 29th... ~X(

YEH's warriors, where can i watch X-man whole eps with YEH in it?  TQ in advance...  :\">

YEH is my role model..... i really look up to her n beside soompi forum, i dunno anywhr else i can find out more bout her...i visit this thread almost everyday to see info video n pix u guys posted....like many of u...i wish we cud leave the negative aside n just focused on YEH her projects n of cuz her well-being....n plz @rivaganaja stop those gigantic letters n i know u meant good for YEH but the word HATE is really strong to use do plz refrain saying tht in here... peace ppl.... few more days to press conf.  ;)) 8->

Guest kevin1320

She just updated her twitter, anyone has any idea what she is talking about

@1003Grace: 이제부턴 내자신을 좀 더 내려놓고

아주 조금이여두 나를 위해서 살아보려고 노력해봐야겠다.

계획하지 않았던 일들도 많이 도전해보고

즐기고 배우고~

그안에서 느끼는 새로운 것들이

그동안의 걱정을 잠시 내려 놓으니 잠시여도 세상이 달라보인다.

참 좋구낭~

Cr: her twitter

Guest santaiah178

Our YEH must left a strong impression to some people cause even a PD (VM) which she worked together years before still remember & praise her :-bd

Guest trangvu310

I feel so lucky,meaning and proud because Iam Eunhye noona's fan.She is not only the talent artist but also a good heart.On the other hand,I really admire her who has the high qualify, generous person ,lenient woman and the honorable artist !!!
0xdeec9d0jpegscaled1000.jpg

Guest trangvu310

Dear Eunhye Noona !!! after the hard-working project,Hope that You would be give yourself a great trip in order to relax and keep your health in the safest way !! :x :x :x
200808120148inlondon.jpg6d313c64eaa1fc02ebf8f89.jpg
:-* :-* :-*

Guest ngthuhien149

Uhm have been lurking in this thread for a while....
I thought the press conference would be about IMY and her future plans of work and studying? Think logically, it is too early for her to announce marriage now. For the most serious, it would be about her new relationship. It is highly possible a normal person if she is the one who announces it and according to her newest tweet about thinking/living for herself, experiencing happiness freely without caring what others think. Whoever he is, i believe it is YEH's own choice to decide and she should be respected whether you like him or not. When she reveals the man's face u may be disappointed but it is not his face that matters, esp to someone like YEH. Honestly you just can't judge people carelessly. even the celebs that appear on TV everyday. You thought u know them, but actually you don't coz many of them are just doing their job and earning their living. Shipping should not be taken so seriously, and our fav artists should be respected for making decision for their own lives coz they are the one who will be either happy or miserable coz of their own decisions, not us. 
Anw I really love KJK, he is awesome in Running man and he is funny. Am I the only one who thinks he looks good... beauty belongs to the eyes of beholders. He seems to be a very responsible guy who knows how to take care of himself (so probably other people too). If there is really sth btw them, should we all be happy for them?

Guest santaiah178

An article about YEH has been released in my country regarding :
5 Korean Actresses/celebs Who don't look like 30 year old One of them is our YEH (As you know YEH will hit 30 years old this year in Korean age)

lg.php?bannerid=30552&campaignid=4402&zo3d.jpghttp://hot.detik.com/music/read/2013/01/08/090107/2135764/1180/4/5-artis-cantik-korea-ini-tak-seperti-berusia-30-tahunh771108bcj 3. Yoon Eun Hye

The beautiful fashionista Yoon Eun Hye never looks old. She looks the same as when she's debuted as a member of Baby VOX on 1999. Eun Hye will get her 30th birthday anniversary on the 3rd October.

Guest santaiah178

@ngthuhien149 I agree with you that as fans we should support our idol decision whatever it is including her choice of future husband. But like you I also think it's too early to announce about her relationship or her wedding plan on the presscon. But in the other hand I'm really not sure about that considering I don't know her in person. She can give us a surprise can't she ? But yes her latest tweets is so suspicious :-/ But whatever it is I will always support her :)>-
Regarding KJK I'm not sure if they really in relationship cause she already has denied it in her TvN's TAXI program interview on March 2011. And I tend to believe her since she's always being honest. 

@ngthuhien149: thank you for your thoughts. we warriors know how PRIVATE YEH is when it comes to her private affairs,and we have been respecting that all these years,and it won't change anytime soon. that's why we really don't know if she was/is dating with who (YEH dating or linked to someone were always came out rumors and hasn't been proven until now). and to be honest i don't think warriors here are expecting YEH to announce anything regarding her private affairs. the presscon most likely about IMY and her plans this year. i think we are just trying to entertain ourselves while waiting for 29th (talking about marriage and all since we all knew she's not getting any younger but time will tell)
about judging other celebrity, I don't think we do that here (well i guess you saw a previous post and it left a negative impact on you and i'm sad about it). we have always respected any actors YEH has worked with no matter who they are. KJK is i believe one of YEH closest friends despite the rumors before that still exist until now. that's why many people here don't want any shipping thing in this thread instead doing it to the other threads. i think as you read post after post you can see that some already expressed their thoughts about it.  we can never judge a book by it's cover right?
i guess we are just being delusional thinking who might YEH end up with. who is the lucky guy that make our YEH fall for him. and some of us are worried if the guy is good enough for her since she is the BEST :P at least to us.

Guest nhetski

KJK and YEH are not dating period. They have both said they are not together as a couple and we have to believe them coz otherwise we are accusing them of lying, correct? Enough said.

Watched road for Hope again, and again I didn't just cry, I bawled my eyes out! Seriously reminded me of how blessed we are and how we have no reason at all to complain about anything.. YEH is so genuine in all her actions you can't help but admire her heart.

Hi santaiah178! I miss our old gang here, wonder if they have turned to be a silent lurker like me hehehe..

Guest ngthuhien149

@xyre aigoo dun misunderstand me, I am just seeing a bit a anxiety about the press con here and I am trying to tell people to relax coz logically I dun think even relationship announcement is possible at this stage. She doesnt look like she has one in her interview on TV some months ago before IMY unless she is trying to divert attention to protect the man's private life. I understand why people are anxious though, overall we are fans of some artists and it is very natural to have some kinds of expectation on them and it is also very understandable to express it out. Who would not want their idols to find someone who is compatible w him/her in terms of looks and characteristic? However I believe no matter how anxious u are, u still respect her decision after all and give her ur blessing. About the judging celeb part I did not point gun at anyone, what I mean is that even celebs who we think we know a lot about are not that transparent. so if she thinks that man is right, he must be right coz we never talk to him or know him in person, right? she is the one who is close to him n trust him.