Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

Yoon Eun-hye thanks everyone on Twitter

Tuesday, 01 January 2013 16:11 | By Korea JoongAng Dail

Yoon Eun-hye who took home the “Female Popularity” as well as the “Hallyu Star” trophies on Dec. 30 at this year’s MBC Entertainment Awards, thanked just about everyone under the sun via Twitter on the morning after.

Through the microblogging service on Dec. 31, Yoon said she had neither enough time nor capacity to thank everyone on stage.
Thus she took the time to tweet her gratitude for “Director Lee Jae-dong, all the staff on ‘I Miss You’ as well as writer Moon Hee-jung, Song Ok-sook, as well as my co-stars who are on the freezing set.”
Last but not least, she thanked God for “looking after, consoling and loving” her.

Just when you thought the thanks were over, Yoon remembered more people; staff at her hair salon, those who belong to her agency, and the viewers of her current drama were also given thanks by the actress.

Yoon is currently starring in the MBC drama opposite Yoo Seung-ho and JYJ’s Park Yu-chun. She plays the role of budding fashion designer Lee Soo-yeon, who is in a love triangle with the two actors.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

CopyrightsKorea JoongAng Daily, All rights reserved

Guest santaiah178

To my beloved YOON EUN HYE and dear YEH WARRIORS here :
Happy-New-Year2013-01.jpg
Thanks a lot everyone for your contribution in making this thread lively. We have been through so much during our years as YEH warriors. So from the bottom of my heart I thank you again for being a loyal fans to our lovely YOON EUN HYE. Cheers <:-P
MY WISH FOR YEH THIS YEAR :MORE PEOPLE ACKNOWLEDGE HER FOR HER ACTING SKILLONE OR TWO "SMASHING" PROJECTS WHICH WILL CATAPULT HER TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF ACHIEVEMENTFINDING HER SOULMATE :\">

Guest Goongfan11

Happy New Year Everyone!  Thanks to all who posts pics, mv's and nice stories about YEH.  So happy for her on winning her awards at MBC Awards show.  I just LOVE that dress she wore.  She looked so beautiful!  She has great fashion sense!  I like how she is so humble and charming.  Just a lovely person inside and out!  I wish her all the best for 2013 as well as all YEH warriors!  Let's hope for a cute romantic comedy for 2013.  I can't wait to see her in another project once I Miss You is done.  I hope she doesn't wait over a year like she did this last time.  I can't wait that long to see her superb acting.Again...Gomawo for all the beautiful words and pics about YEH!

Guest mayzie10

Can someone tell me the title of the song used in this MV? I've really liked it since the first time I heard it, maybe because it's often used during OTP's cute and sweet moments. I've wanted to download it but I don't know the title.  Thanks in advance! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR, YEH AND TO ALL HER WARRIORS AND/OR NERIS! LOVE YOU GUYS! >:D<

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Happy New Year everyone!  First post for 2013 and it's at YEH's soompi thread.  Love this girl so much.  Hoping and praying that she'll have her heart's desires.  All the best for YEH & all of us!

il_570xN.297216140.jpg
@mayzie10 Check your inbox.  Enjoy!

IMYFTW!  YEH Fighting!

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif;"Koala Faves Rocked the Fashion Red Carpet at the Year End Drama Awards 

I thought the best dressed of all three awards was hands down Yoon Eun Hye. The orange, normally a color I loathe, looks stunning on her. And the lace dress with the tucked midriff and the column drape makes her figure just eye-poppingly sensual. Overall all my faves looked great and for that I happily decree the year end drama awards a success on the fashion front.

awardc14_zps8ed090bb.jpgLink: http://koalasplayground.com/2012/12/31/koala-faves-rocked-the-fashion-red-carpet-at-the-year-end-drama-awards/#more-35091

Miss Yoon Eun Hye,

I don't know if you know the existence of this thread but I decided to post my New Year's greetings for you.

God truly showers you with infinite blessings, graces, protection, among others in the past years. You have showed to our Lord that you are grateful to Him as manifested by your many good deeds, charity works, and love and care for the people (especially the poor and underprivileged like the people in Madagascar), co-workers, fans and others.

We love you because you are not only beautiful physically but a very good person and you have a good soul. You are caring, not greedy, generous,  passionate, humble and of course  words are not enough to describe you.

I know it will take time to see you again in drama but I hope you do a movie this year 2013  (if you want to). But please take time to rest and recharge.

To all warriors,

thank you for loving YEH and I also pray that you be blessed more this year 2013 and the years to come.   

Guest sunshine4ever

Happy New Year, everyone! May you have a blessed and wonderful new year!

Here is a fan clip of YC & EH...it has a lot of Yoo Chun first, but just scroll over towards middle and you'll find Eun Hye. Actually please just watch the full clip cuz it has EH popping in and out.

video credits to antoine PYC

more pics from the MBC Drama Awards:

qmz8yo.jpg
k06icz.jpg
2f067hi.jpg
2ll28fa.jpg
28auj34.jpg

pictures courtesy of Blessing Yu Chun and thanks to Miss You Baidu

Mionz唯你 from Baidu posted this:
148p72p.jpg

-edit-
mayzie10, I think  suncine445 answered you already, but in case you wanted to know the translation of the OST, here is a link for you:
http://www.musicelyrics.com/byul-shorry-j-reminds-me-of-you-lyrics/

the link I gave have English translation, so you have to scroll down more for English translation of the song.

Guest yooeun

YEH will go on hiatus again after IMY?? I really want to see her on a project with Hyunbin, OR Lee Min Ho OR Kang Dong Won. Sigh, dont know how long it will be till her next drama