Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest yamamah

Happy Birthday, Yoon Eun Hye. I hope you have a great day today. I am always praying that God continue to bless you with lots of happiness, love and success in all the aspect of your life.

@MariYEH

I really would like for her to do that Chinese movie, but if she thinks that it is best for her not to do it, i also support her decision, though honestly i will be sad. Is there any definite confirmation yet?

Guest santaiah178

I really would like for her to do that Chinese movie, but if she thinks that it is best for her not to do it, i also support her decision, though honestly i will be sad. Is there any definite confirmation yet?

There isn't a definite confirmation yet. What we know is that although YEH has been reported has already signed up her involvement (in Tong Que Tai) she still has a possibility to cancel it. There is a rumor about it now but we don't know for sure how accurate that information is. So we just have to wait and see. But one thing for sure if she cancel it, it must be for a good reason and we should support her. I know I will (although I also really want her to do that movie) sad.gif 

Anyway I came across a good article about 3 hot stars (who once a TV star) who maintain their success by expanding their career into movie. And I found some similarity with YEH's background and some good reason as why she also should branching into big screen.   

The 3 Means of Success for Hot Stars

There was an article a few days ago in the korean Osen portal, on Kang Dong-won, Won Bin and Gong Yoo and 3 common elements between them which contributed to their success. Being someone who has quite positive feelings for all three of these beloved actors, I decided to write an article inspired by the one found in Osen.

Well-timed transition from television to movies

So the one obvious common strategy between these three is that they started with television. Dramas are a good way to gain popularity, raise the level of offers you get and generally get noticed. All three gentlemen started with them and gained recognition and mainly fame through them. But television is a good way to pigeonhole ones self.

If you stick around long enough and in the same kinds of roles that bring success (the chaebol and/or hot guy), you are in danger of being offered only those in the future and missing the chance to skip to movies, an industry far superior in quality and diversity than television, in Korea.

These three were smart about it. They got their success and then "leveled up". Drama is good for gaining momentum, but if you've done hugely successful roles, there is the pressure of keeping that up. Netizens and fangirls won't take anything less. It's immense pressure for young handsome male actors and losing that popularity, becoming yesterday's news and not being able to give them one hit after the other is a common way for a career in television to decline.

The smart call made by Kang, Won and Gong was to try and expand from there before they fell into that loop of television acting. A very real loop for handsome young men with demanding audience.

The article mentions how they went from the image of a "good and cool son" to more diverse characters, which aren't about their fashion, hairstyles and how hot they are. All three are very handsome men. There's no denying that.

What gains them respect is that they do not take roles to show off their looks, but their skills. Won Bin made the start, Kang Dong-won followed and Gong Yoo is now going for it as well.

Focusing on more than romantic roles

And that would be by the usual definition of a romantic role. Hot guy meets hot girl and they are hot together. You know, the romantic comedy or drama type of romance such actors usually start with. Emotions and love aren't just about romance, though, and they are not just about conventional romance.

Romantic comedy is a popular genre in television because of the young and romantic audience. They can project themselves onto the role of the beautiful heroine and enjoy the emotions. But as they have drifted away from "that hot guy" image, these three are also not limited to this anymore.

"Secret Reunion" was a buddy movie on two men who come to love each other like brothers and friends. Gong Yoo is now playing a fatherly figure and someone fighting to help victims of abuse. Won Bin has played a loving brother and a son with an intellectual disability.

That may or may not be because of their personal preference with genres, but not getting stuck with romance even though it sells is a bold move and one has to be smart about it and capable of it. Other genres are more challenging.

The point here is, these three men are among the most popular of their age group in South Korea. They manage to land big roles next to very talented co-stars, gaining valuable skill, experience and prestige within the movie industry. They are professional and consistent.

They work hard to fit the needs of the character they are portraying and to fit the work itself. As an actor, the best way to promote your image is to be serious about your work and do your best for it. Flaunting your looks can only take you so far and these three stars know it.

With hard work and common sense, smart moves and a good head on their shoulders, these men can be valued actors for many years to come. They have charisma, skills and the levelheadedness to be good at what they do and use their charms wisely.

Original article at Osen Korea.

http://www.hancinema...tars-33828.html

PS : I'm not implying that YEH didn't try to take other genre or branching herself into big screen before, but by reading this article maybe we can understand why she's always offered a project in the same genre (romcom). 

Guest veena22

I’m so thankful to have such a beautiful heart and soul like you in this world. You ‘re the wonderful things. It's a special day for you and for me as well. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I’m wishing you everything that brings you happiness. No matter what you do. I will always support you forever and so proud to be your fan.

Happy, happy birthday! Yoon Eun Hye.

May each new birthday

be the best one ever for you;

You deserve it!

Always love you.

There isn't a definite confirmation yet. What we know is that although YEH has been reported has already signed up her involvement (in Tong Que Tai) she still has a possibility to cancel it. There is a rumor about it now but we don't know for sure how accurate that information is. So we just have to wait and see. But one thing for sure if she cancel it, it must be for a good reason and we should support her. I know I will (although I also really want her to do that movie) *quoted image* 

Anyway I came across a good article about 3 hot stars (who once a TV star) who maintain their success by expanding their career into movie. And I found some similarity with YEH's background and some good reason as why she also should branching into big screen.   

The 3 Means of Success for Hot Stars

There was an article a few days ago in the korean Osen portal, on Kang Dong-won, Won Bin and Gong Yoo and 3 common elements between them which contributed to their success. Being someone who has quite positive feelings for all three of these beloved actors, I decided to write an article inspired by the one found in Osen.

Well-timed transition from television to movies

So the one obvious common strategy between these three is that they started with television. Dramas are a good way to gain popularity, raise the level of offers you get and generally get noticed. All three gentlemen started with them and gained recognition and mainly fame through them. But television is a good way to pigeonhole ones self.

If you stick around long enough and in the same kinds of roles that bring success (the chaebol and/or hot guy), you are in danger of being offered only those in the future and missing the chance to skip to movies, an industry far superior in quality and diversity than television, in Korea.

These three were smart about it. They got their success and then "leveled up". Drama is good for gaining momentum, but if you've done hugely successful roles, there is the pressure of keeping that up. Netizens and fangirls won't take anything less. It's immense pressure for young handsome male actors and losing that popularity, becoming yesterday's news and not being able to give them one hit after the other is a common way for a career in television to decline.

The smart call made by Kang, Won and Gong was to try and expand from there before they fell into that loop of television acting. A very real loop for handsome young men with demanding audience.

The article mentions how they went from the image of a "good and cool son" to more diverse characters, which aren't about their fashion, hairstyles and how hot they are. All three are very handsome men. There's no denying that.

What gains them respect is that they do not take roles to show off their looks, but their skills. Won Bin made the start, Kang Dong-won followed and Gong Yoo is now going for it as well.

Focusing on more than romantic roles

And that would be by the usual definition of a romantic role. Hot guy meets hot girl and they are hot together. You know, the romantic comedy or drama type of romance such actors usually start with. Emotions and love aren't just about romance, though, and they are not just about conventional romance.

Romantic comedy is a popular genre in television because of the young and romantic audience. They can project themselves onto the role of the beautiful heroine and enjoy the emotions. But as they have drifted away from "that hot guy" image, these three are also not limited to this anymore.

"Secret Reunion" was a buddy movie on two men who come to love each other like brothers and friends. Gong Yoo is now playing a fatherly figure and someone fighting to help victims of abuse. Won Bin has played a loving brother and a son with an intellectual disability.

That may or may not be because of their personal preference with genres, but not getting stuck with romance even though it sells is a bold move and one has to be smart about it and capable of it. Other genres are more challenging.

The point here is, these three men are among the most popular of their age group in South Korea. They manage to land big roles next to very talented co-stars, gaining valuable skill, experience and prestige within the movie industry. They are professional and consistent.

They work hard to fit the needs of the character they are portraying and to fit the work itself. As an actor, the best way to promote your image is to be serious about your work and do your best for it. Flaunting your looks can only take you so far and these three stars know it.

With hard work and common sense, smart moves and a good head on their shoulders, these men can be valued actors for many years to come. They have charisma, skills and the levelheadedness to be good at what they do and use their charms wisely.

Original article at Osen Korea.

http://www.hancinema...tars-33828.html

PS : I'm not implying that YEH didn't try to take other genre or branching herself into big screen before, but by reading this article maybe we can understand why she's always offered a project in the same genre (romcom). 

i agree with you. i think YEH should concentrate on movies or at least make one or two before another drama.only if YEH is willing to that.i know that she knows what is best for her.so mine is a mere suggestion only. i think tv drama korean fans are very hard to please and very quick to pass negative judgements on YEH.so if carefully choosing a new project she maybe consider a drama instead of rom-com.the whole world knows she is good at that. so time to show her more sensitive dramatic side.i am sure she will do well.of course i will support her in every way.

but i think if she will branch out to big screen she must pick script or story with very strong woman character maybe a true to life story. like sally field in norma rae and places of the heart.a story with strength and depth that will show a woman perseverance and courage. a story and character that will tug at viewers hearts and give hope and inspiration as well something different from mbmd or her rom-com drama.YEH is a good actress. i know that so given the right material and director she can become a dramatic actress.a good movie for maybe 2 or 3 hours will showcase that. then peoples perception of YEH's abilities will change tremendously.

as today is her birthday, i wish her the best in her 27th year.a precise career move that will bring more success and recognition.deep inspiration and sensitivity in making choices and decisions be it for her career or personal growth and happiness.may she find the right man to love and partner in life.may she overcome all trials and obstacles to build a happy and lasting career, marriage and family.i wish her good health to accomplish all her dreams and goals.CHOOSE THE RIGHT YOON EUN HYE.

momche

i agree with you. i think YEH should concentrate on movies or at least make one or two before another drama.only if YEH is willing to that.i know that she knows what is best for her.so mine is a mere suggestion only. i think tv drama korean fans are very hard to please and very quick to pass negative judgements on YEH.so if carefully choosing a new project she maybe consider a drama instead of rom-com.the whole world knows she is good at that. so time to show her more sensitive dramatic side.i am sure she will do well.of course i will support her in every way.

but i think if she will branch out to big screen she must pick script or story with very strong woman character maybe a true to life story. like sally field in norma rae and places of the heart.a story with strength and depth that will show a woman perseverance and courage. a story and character that will tug at viewers hearts and give hope and inspiration as well something different from mbmd or her rom-com drama.YEH is a good actress. i know that so given the right material and director she can become a dramatic actress.a good movie for maybe 2 or 3 hours will showcase that. then peoples perception of YEH's abilities will change tremendously.

as today is her birthday, i wish her the best in her 27th year.a precise career move that will bring more success and recognition.deep inspiration and sensitivity in making choices and decisions be it for her career or personal growth and happiness.may she find the right man to love and partner in life.may she overcome all trials and obstacles to build a happy and lasting career, marriage and family.i wish her good health to accomplish all her dreams and goals.CHOOSE THE RIGHT YOON EUN HYE.

momche

Love your post...I have strong feeling that our Miss Yoon Eun Hye is carefully planning her next move...I know it is only a matter of time...

Guest 50julieng

happy%20birthday%20sign.gif

YEH old pictures to all of you...with love..!!! ....

yoon-eun-hye-91029007.jpg

yoon-eun-hye-91029009.jpg

cr:Rebby...

Every a single time that get to see Yoon Eun Hye, I feel like it's my birthday! Thanks to YEH's parents for giving themselves and us, this gift who keeps on giving. Here's to another great year of entertainment and happiness care of this plucky and beautiful lady. We are truly blessed to have her in our hearts... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Latest news,

The movie director in his weibo said he is having a conference with the female cast on 8 Oct. .Yeh initially birthday party is on 8 Oct then changed to 9 Oct could it because of this conference or she is out of the movie? Aigoo!

cr Baidu