[은지원] RAPPER Eun JiWon

Guest I AM ON AWAY

hi everyone!!

i saw eun jiwon on jiwhaza, didn't know about him before that... love him! he's hilarious and kinda hot ^^

his album is great! esp his song 'adios', maybe cause i'm chilean and the beat is kinda 'latino'... dunno, i just love that song.

you must watch this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Odg3rsVc4...feature=related

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yeah, I saw this video yesterday too. I love his reactions. He touches the horse and it just goes "don't touch me". And in the end he follows the horse, like "where are you going?" *poke* *poke*

This has got to be the funniest clip recently... I found this on Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvssS-8E94I

J-walk sings Jiwon's Adios... Guess what Jaeduc did??

He called EJW asking him why there's so many Why Baby Why...

I watched this too. Lol, love this song more and more. EJW just hangs up on him. Wae aegi wae.

he is the HIP HOP fortune teller Eun Cho Ding

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2VbmCC_vnQk

Yeah, "What's up man!" What's Cho Ding mean? I've heard him been called that a couple times.

hey .

is it me or does he have a tongue piercing?

i clearly saw a stud when he was singing in 1 night 2 days.

or was it something else?

I saw something in his tongue too. But I'm 99% sure he doesn't have a tongue piercing. Maybe he was chewing on hard candy.

Guest jiwonz1004

Yeah, "What's up man!" What's Cho Ding mean? I've heard him been called that a couple times.

Cho Ding is a slang term for "Cho Deung Hak Saeng" which means elementary school student....thats his nickname for acting so childish at times

Cho Ding is a slang term for "Cho Deung Hak Saeng" which means elementary school student....thats his nickname for acting so childish at times

Is that what it means. So cute, it fits him.

Guest pinochio

hi....long time no see

i was very busy and i couldn't visit his thread

thanks for the pics....he looks so good,i can't believe his 30

i watched Making of Adios MV.....he's reaction was so cute

he looked so scared when he touched the horse (just like a sweet,cute, little baby) and when the horse just start walking he went after it :lol:

and in that video w/ the math,do u think he's that bad or just faking for the show?

in the vid where J-walk called Eun Ji Won and ask why does he use so many of "why baby why" he hang up....he was kind of rude but funny,the guys didn't looked upset because of it

i wonder what Eun Ji Won thought when he heard that question :lol:

didn't post this yesterday since i wasn't sure who was on. :P

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Various Artists - All I Want for Christmas is You on M.Net M! Countdown (2007-12-20) [2woon].mpg [83.8MB]

Super Junior, F.T Island, So Nyuh Shi Dae, SG Wannabe, SeeYa, Eun Ji Won, Min Kyung Hoon, etc.

NEW files uploaded to this CB from Dec. 17-24;

after it passes inspection, those files will be moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

available in my CB

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Various Artists - Intro on M.Net M! Countdown (2007-12-20) [cashewmania].avi [8.3MB]

Min Kyung Hoon, So Nyuh Shi Dae, F.T Island, The Nuts, Dynamic Duo, Eun Ji Won, SG Wannabe, Kim Mi Ryeo, SeeYa, Super Junior

Eun Ji Won - Adios on M.Net M! Countdown (2007-12-20) [cashewmania].avi [63.7MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae & Eun Ji Won - Winter Story on M.Net M! Countdown (2007-12-20) [cashewmania].avi [40.8MB]

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Eun Ji Won - Adios on Music Bank (2007-12-21) [cashewmania].avi [34.4MB]

available in my CB

Thanks a bunch, Vanny! :D

[HQ] Happy Sunday - 1 Night 2 Days (2007-12-23).avi [596.3MB]

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

All Artists - Opening on Inkigayo (2007-12-23) [cashewmania].avi [24.4MB]

In order: Outsider, Bae Seul Gi, JJ, Sprinkler, Min Kyung Hoon, Kim Jo Han, LPG, Crown J, Drunken Tiger, Eun Ji Won, SG Wannabe, Wonder Girls, Super Junior, Big Bang, JYP, Kim Hee Chul, Song Ji Hyo

Eun Ji Won - Adios on Inkigayo (2007-12-23) [cashewmania].avi [33.8MB]

Guest miso1004

Thehe :P I learn now a Korean word :P Whe = Why Eggie = Baby if im right :P

Yea. That's right. 왜 애기, 왜? Whe eh-gi, whe? why baby, why? ^_^

You guys should watch 12/15/07 Star Golden Bell. Eun Jiwon is in it and they call him 'Eun Cho-ding'.

They also mention about his girlfriend a little bit. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Nr-D6wi8E

It's split into 6 part, so if you wanna find the other parts just look for it on the side that says the uploader's name.

available in my CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Dynamic Duo, Eun Ji Won, V.O.S - 2007 Hot Take-Hip Hop at 2007 SBS Gayo Daejun (2007-12-29) [cashewmania].avi [79.2MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

Guest marialolly

I saw on EJW on Come to play, but i'm curious if he's replacement for KJM. So that he's not only doing it on 1N,2D. :)

Guest jiwonz1004

yes he is replacing KJM's place on Come to Play following the episodes where he was the guest....and do you mean that EJW replaced Kim Jong Min on 1night 2days? (cuz KJM's replacement on that show is actually MC MONG)

Guest marialolly

yes he is replacing KJM's place on Come to Play following the episodes where he was the guest....and do you mean that EJW replaced Kim Jong Min on 1night 2days? (cuz KJM's replacement on that show is actually MC MONG)

No i've meant that EJW is not only 1n2d doing it on Variety Show. (Like on Jiwhaza when he's regular there until this show is ended.) And sorry for my language understanding. If you really don't understand it. Just NVM.

Guest jiwonz1004

^ lol dont worry i tend to skim read things so i probably just misread it....

but yea to my knowledge EJW is a regular on three shows: 1n2days Come to Play and another quiz program called Hexagon? or something like that

but yea to my knowledge EJW is a regular on three shows: 1n2days Come to Play and another quiz program called Hexagon? or something like that

Really, Hexagon? Is that new? What is that?

Guest jiwonz1004

Really, Hexagon? Is that new? What is that?

okay well its not REALLY called Hexagon...i thought it was but in korean its called: 퀴즈! 육감대결 translated into "Quiz!6-(something) battle" romanized into Quiz! Yukgam Daegyul

its on SBS and the quiz is in the format of a hexagon with 6 teams consisting of 2 team members each. the point of the game is to get rid of your opponents by asking questions and answering other's questions...if people point you out as not knowing the answer to a quiz question, you get "x-ed". nehoo EJW always teams up with Shin Jung Hwan on the show and act as the funny people of the show...

okay well its not REALLY called Hexagon...i thought it was but in korean its called: 퀴즈! 육감대결 translated into "Quiz!6-(something) battle" romanized into Quiz! Yukgam Daegyul

its on SBS and the quiz is in the format of a hexagon with 6 teams consisting of 2 team members each. the point of the game is to get rid of your opponents by asking questions and answering other's questions...if people point you out as not knowing the answer to a quiz question, you get "x-ed". nehoo EJW always teams up with Shin Jung Hwan on the show and act as the funny people of the show...

Is it a new show? With Shin Jung Hwan, maybe I should give it a try!

Edit: I think it's called Hexagon, or Sixth Sense. Did a quick search on Naver. Under the logo it says Hexagon but the url is Sixth Sense... I've heard of this now that I see the logo.

Guest marialolly

Shanku :tears: *hugglewuggle*

Homfg! With SJW is totally funny! :D (Cause their buddies and seen funny together on Jiwhaza)

Heather: Shanku! Also for Jiwonz! I hope the new game show will be on the thread for K-Drama & Movies or Youtube/Veoh. I'm curious how it looks :3

Archived