[은지원] RAPPER Eun JiWon

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Heather: Shanku! Also for Jiwonz! I hope the new game show will be on the thread for K-Drama & Movies or Youtube/Veoh. I'm curious how it looks :3

No need to thanks. To my knowledge, Hexagon/Sixth Sense is not a new show.

Edit: Eun Ji Won will be is Lisa's new single/album/digital single (not sure). He'll be rapping to the remix of 내가 만날 사람.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miso1004

i just watched an episode of 'Come to Play' that eung1 was a guest on, and I have to say... it made me like him even MORE, if that is even POSSIBLE!! link ----> http://youtube.com/watch?v=LkP0JnKrn-Y&feature=related

When they did the 'yes or no' segment, and asking about his girlfriend... I was like "OMFG!!" O.o

SHE'S NOT A CELEBRITY!! JUST AN ORDINARY GIRL LIKE YOU AND ME!! *faints*

He said he saw her working at some part-time job and it was love at first sight!! Man, I am jealous of this girl... :sweatingbullets:

But he seems really happy. :D

Another thing that I found interesting is how his mom didn't tell him she also worked in the music industry as well. Like I knew his mom and his aunt were singers back in the day but it's funny he didn't find out until he entered the music business. So, I don't blame him for not knowing even one verse of his mom's song. XD

I guess music runs in the family as well. ^_^

But man, I wished they mentioned some juicy stuff from when he was with sechskies. T^T

Even i'm searching a Hexagon, it wil come out a Japanese Variety Show on Youtube. o.o

Yeah, *sigh* same here. Hopefully someone has it in their clubbox or something.

Even i'm searching a Hexagon, it wil come out a Japanese Variety Show on Youtube. o.o

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=bVtnr-W9DtY Here's one with him and SJH. I searched it under Quiz! Sixth Sense

When they did the 'yes or no' segment, and asking about his girlfriend... I was like "OMFG!!" O.o

SHE'S NOT A CELEBRITY!! JUST AN ORDINARY GIRL LIKE YOU AND ME!! *faints*

He said he saw her working at some part-time job and it was love at first sight!! Man, I am jealous of this girl... :sweatingbullets:

But he seems really happy. :D

Another thing that I found interesting is how his mom didn't tell him she also worked in the music industry as well. Like I knew his mom and his aunt were singers back in the day but it's funny he didn't find out until he entered the music business. So, I don't blame him for not knowing even one verse of his mom's song. XD

I guess music runs in the family as well. ^_^

But man, I wished they mentioned some juicy stuff from when he was with sechskies. T^T

Yeah, *sigh* same here. Hopefully someone has it in their clubbox or something.

At a part-time job?!? Love at first sight?!? :wub: How sweet is that!!! Jealous...What a lucky girl!

I know he came from a rich background, but I didn't know his mother and aunt was a singer as well. I just knew his relatives were huge in the business industry.

They have it at godlove3494's clubbox. 퀴즈! 육감대결

I was just listening to one of Mr. Tyfoon's song which features Eun Ji Won. I really recommend it. IT'S really good.

Guest jiwonz1004

I was just listening to one of Mr. Tyfoon's song which features Eun Ji Won. I really recommend it. IT'S really good.

You mean "Mi Casa Es Su Casa" right? i love that song, but EJW's part is actually mostly the same lyrics from his song: "Mi Casa"....i thought it was cute tho how they used his old song and practically made a new one out of it

EDIT!!

i found a small clip from the quiz show but it mostly focuses on Eru (i think the person is an Eru fan) but you can see EJW and Shin Jung Hwan there

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bVtnr-W9DtY

You mean "Mi Casa Es Su Casa" right? i love that song, but EJW's part is actually mostly the same lyrics from his song: "Mi Casa"....i thought it was cute tho how they used his old song and practically made a new one out of it

EDIT!!

i found a small clip from the quiz show but it mostly focuses on Eru (i think the person is an Eru fan) but you can see EJW and Shin Jung Hwan there

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bVtnr-W9DtY

^ Lol, yeah, that's the one I just posted above. I'm actually watching it right now. And yeah, I'm talking about that song. It's really nice. Have you heard the new one with Lisa. I heard part of that rap on Heroine 6 when he performed it for Jeon Hye Bin.

V I just saw that got uploaded too. =)

here's another she posted up with Kangin too

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5PrCMvmPbis

This is hilarious! Poor Ji Won, couldn't hold his chin up!!

LOL! Poor Eun JiWon being stiff and being teased with his lyrics xD Kkakegiebeibe! or something. :o

Yeah! Twisted donut!

Twisted Donut twisted donut...Don't tell me a lie! Twisted Donut twisted donut...Just say goodbye!

Here's an old slick/hot picture of him!

EunJiWon18.jpg

Guest jiwonz1004

^ Lol, yeah, that's the one I just posted above. I'm actually watching it right now. And yeah, I'm talking about that song. It's really nice. Have you heard the new one with Lisa. I heard part of that rap on Heroine 6 when he performed it for Jeon Hye Bin.

V I just saw that got uploaded too. =)

LOL my bad....i missed that part of ur post, and i did hear about EJW being featured in Lisa's new single and i just heard it...not bad not bad...Lisa has a nice voice too but that rap part is actually from his song off his 3rd album

song is called: BABY BABY....he seems to be recycling his raps LOL (its okay thooooo cuz hes still adorable)

Guest marialolly

here's another she posted up with Kangin too

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5PrCMvmPbis

This is hilarious! Poor Ji Won, couldn't hold his chin up!!

Yeah! Twisted donut!

Twisted Donut twisted donut...Don't tell me a lie! Twisted Donut twisted donut...Just say goodbye!

Here's an old slick/hot picture of him!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd200/t.../EunJiWon18.jpg

Lol! This songs is only about Twisted Donut then Adios! xDD

Kwabaegi Why! Kwabaegi Why! xDD Don't tell me a lie!

Woow he really really love cars xD but it is hot x33

^ Hehe, include me in!

On the 12th, Eun Ji Won and the Namolla Family held a mini-concert at a ski resort.

Does anyone know which episode of Economy Play (I think that's the show. It's on MBC and where they go to celebrities houses and check what "expensive things" they have...) was G1-ee on? I see pics of his house!!! Found it! Downloading LQ on Clubbox.

Some pictures from his album jacket:

EunJiWon19.jpg

EunJiWon20.jpg

EunJiWon21.jpg

Edit: Just created a fanclub for Eun Ji Won on soompi's main site. http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/eun_ji_won I will add more info and update later on. I'll be busy this week. But feel free to help. And please join if you're a fan of EJW.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

All Artists - Opening on Inkigayo (2008-01-13) [cashewmania].avi [24.0MB]

In order: LPG, Joo, The Name, Lee Hyun Sup, Turtles, Jo Sung Hoon, Lan, Sung Eun, Tim, Han Kyung Il, Eun Ji Won, Min Kyung Hoon, SeeYa, Clazziquai, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Big Bang, Kim Hee Chul, Song Ji Hyo

Eun Ji Won - Adios on Inkigayo (2008-01-13) [cashewmania].avi [33.9MB]

Guest miso1004

Heather: Does anyone know which episode of Economy Play (I think that's the show. It's on MBC and where they go to celebrities houses and check what "expensive things" they have...) was G1-ee on? I see pics of his house!!! Found it! Downloading LQ on Clubbox.

^

Do you know what date it aired or the episode?

Guest jaejoongie <3

i've recently became an eun jiwon fan xD

Have you guys read the "what I did for love" fanfic? i forgot the author's name though XD

It's so nice. anyways.

You guys should check out, happy sunday 2days 1night variety show

so funny XD

btw: I tried to join the eun jiwon fanclub but it wouldn't work... is it glitching right now?

Heather: Does anyone know which episode of Economy Play (I think that's the show. It's on MBC and where they go to celebrities houses and check what "expensive things" they have...) was G1-ee on? I see pics of his house!!! Found it! Downloading LQ on Clubbox.

^

Do you know what date it aired or the episode?

It was August 5, 2007. I found it on Kalena85's clubbox.

i've recently became an eun jiwon fan xD

Have you guys read the "what I did for love" fanfic? i forgot the author's name though XD

It's so nice. anyways.

You guys should check out, happy sunday 2days 1night variety show

so funny XD

btw: I tried to join the eun jiwon fanclub but it wouldn't work... is it glitching right now?

I've heard of the fan fic. But I haven't got time to read it yet. Maybe after exams, which is in 3 months <_<. Is it? Sorry, it's my first time creating a fanclub. But I did follow through the steps. I'll check what's up.

Edit: It works now. I got my sister to join. Did you login with your logins for the main soompi page?

Archived