[Variety] g.o.d Yookailgi / God의 육아일기 / g.o.d's Babysit Diaries

Guest adikkeluangman

^Oh, so this is is rerun right now. Well, there was no HQ/HD files coz it was from way back like in 2001.

Please remove p><p> <a href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5192/931tpdl5890.jpg' alt='931tpdl5890.jpg'>

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ionssjhs

^Oh, so this is is rerun right now. Well, there was no HQ/HD files coz it was from way back like in 2001.

Please remove %7Boption%7D tag in your quote.

The happy family.

@ adikkeluangman

You're right... didnt know this was "that" long.

Thanks anyway! I enjoyed watching it!

...and one last request... you posted a screencap of the guidelist which I think is the correct one... but in the uploaded videos, episode 13 is different from the title. Looks like ep 13 was missed out or something... it was during the birthday of Ho Young.. I wonder if you still have that particular file... ^^

My never ending THANKS!!!

Guest adikkeluangman

^Thanks for the info and share your thought here.

Yookailgi was a great experience for them since all of them is either the only boy or youngest in the family. Imagine that, first you been in training with other boys and then need to take care a baby. TaeWoo cannot be the maknae anymore coz they got the baby. When you talk about JYP, then I realized. I never say JYP in this show or did I miss him anywhere in the episode.. This is so random.

As far as I know, JaeMin only had a brother dongsaeng. The girl maybe his playmate or something.

This is from the last episode of Yookailgi. TaeWoo took JaeMin home.

96080212.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

^What I mean by that was like this show features god went to concerts, at the back stages, during the practises and during that time they came across others singers like one episode whereby Yoo Seung Joon need to take JaeMin for awhile coz the boys need to perform. Or when, Fly To The Sky and S.ES hold JaeMin. I mean if just a glimpses of JYP. Since JYP also have an album at that time 2001.

From Ep. 37 of Yookailigi I think. They went to LA for HB perf and they also went to Disneyland and visit Joon homies. At this time, they just have desert and suddenly Tae Woo want to sing. He sang I Believe I can Fly.

godusa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Fanmade banner for Kye Sang birthday last year with JaeMin.

38560573.jpg

Today 13th of January is god 11th year anniversary since their debut.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

.gif from Yookailgi. This was when they took the first family picture together. They are playful at the studio. As usual Tae Woo will disturb everyone.

43109041.gif 97817243.gif 11777544.gif 88301934.gif 83251103.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

This was from Yookailgi I think. Not sure the first cap from which episode but see that D-8. 8th album baby. The walk at the park with the family.

90069611.gif godwl.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

^Sorry for the late reply. Well, I know what you mean, but when I saw that caps been posted, seems like how fans god notice the thing and also associate with god 8th album.

Jae Min and Hoi looks sweet together. I think they play games on this episode.

40750569.png 48721364.jpg 29763434.jpg

There was new babysit show with idol group but the show had been stopped. I feel so proud to know that Yookailgi is the longest running show of that genre/variety in Korea. 67 episodes and 2 years. Not too forget this show also won an award.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

god in Yookailgi Christmas time. Danny the Rudolph. They do everything by themselves. Decorate the house, cooking.

god1f.jpg

Another caps from Yookailgi. Not sure what is about. Anyway, I miss this show so freaking much. They should make reunion episode with Jae Min.

god2b.jpg

• 7 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d members reminisce over their ‘baby’, Jaemin

20110401065711538.jpg

Back in the day, g.o.d participated in a program called ‘g.o.d Baby‘, where they had to take care of a child named Jaemin. While guesting on MBC’s “Bright Night of Memories“, Kim Tae Woo reminisced over their little charge.

The child came up as a topic after the show played a clip from ‘g.o.d Baby Diary’. Kim Tae Woo explained, “It was meant to be a one-time program that we got to do, but it became a fixed program because of positive reviews.” The popularity of the show also allowed for g.o.d to step onto the path of superstardom.

But they weren’t alone, as baby Jaemin also became a celebrity-figure for the viewers.

When asked if the g.o.d members have recently either met or spoken to Jaemin, Kim Tae Woo said, “I spoke to him on the phone once after I was discharged from army service.” He added, “The memory of Jaemin came back to me when he called me a big brother.”

It was discovered that Jaemin is currenly a middle-school student, so Son Ho Young (who played ‘big mama’ on the show), recorded a video message for the child: ”I’ve been wondering about how you’ve been growing after appearing in a show at a young age. Let’s meet up soon.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/g-o-d-members-reminisce-over-their-baby-jaemin

• 1 month later...
Guest TheArchangel

Just a thought, what if Jae Min debuts as an idol group too in a few years from now. Woww!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest adikkeluangman

An old video of Jun Ji Hyun becoming a hot issue
20140316121917_532518352c7c2_1.jpg
An old video of Jun Ji Hyun are becoming a hot issue.
Recently, a video titled 'Jun Ji Hyun 14 Years Ago' was uploaded on an online community board.
In the video, Jun Ji Hyun is looking the same as now, and her beautiful look is drawing many fans' and Netizens' attention.
The video shows Jun Ji Hyun's appearance on MBC 'GOD's Baby Diary', and it seems that she did not get any older since then.
She also looks after a boy named Jae Min, who GOD were looking after back then.
Netizens who saw the post left comments, such as "She is looking amazing", "Nothing has changed since then", and "Looking beautiful."

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=283883
doc38183389_280066094?hash=6d5d65a50dd37
doc38183389_280067509?hash=3b7fa0cfc8429
doc38183389_280067513?hash=275fed4056af8

Guest adikkeluangman

The Baby from g.o.d’s “Babysitting Diaries” Is All Grown Up!
On the March 23 episode of MBC’s “Happy Sunday,” the show revealed a photo of the toddler who had featured on “g.o.d’s Babysitting Diaries” 14 years ago. The variety show in which g.o.d had starred in back in 2000 followed the boy group babysitting a toddler named Jae Min. Although at the time the baby could barely talk, fans of the show had been curious about what Jae Min had been up to. As an old photo of Jun Ji Hyun holding Jae Min as a toddler re-surfaced, people were reminded of the hilarious variety show that they had watched 14 years ago.
jae-min-402x900.jpg

However, people’s curiosities were answered as “Happy Sunday” revealed a recent photo of Jae Min wearing his high school uniform, surprising everybody by how the cute toddler had grown into a handsome young man. Boy, does time sure go by fast!
http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/22/the-baby-from-g-o-ds-babysitting-diaries-is-all-grown-up/#.Uy9-W6j6Pi8

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung Takes Sunny and Jackson to Visit His Old Dorm on “Roommate”
g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung visits the dorm where the g.o.d members lived when they first debuted.
roommate-1.jpg

On the upcoming broadcast of SBS variety show “Roommate,” Park Joon Hyung, Girls’ Generation’s Sunny, and GOT7’s Jackson visit the dorm where g.o.d lived when they filmed the variety show “Babysitting Diaries” in 2000. Park Joon Hyung could not hide his surprise at how much the area had changed.
At first Park Joon Hyung is surprised that his old dorm had turned into a restaurant, but when he goes inside the building he becomes enthusiastic and explains the various areas of the building to Sunny and Jackson. As he looks around the inside, he points out where the g.o.d members hung out and where they practiced. In the basement, he points at the ceiling and shouts, “That mold is ours!” causing everyone to laugh.
In another part of the episode, Park Joon Hyung uses his personal SNS account to hold an impromptu fan meeting, even inviting fellow g.o.d member Danny Ahn.
roommate.jpg

This episode of “Roommate” will air February 3.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/02/g-o-ds-park-joon-hyung-takes-sunny-and-jackson-to-visit-his-old-dorms-on-roommate/

Archived