Heels

suzzah

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maddie0407

First time that I wore heels, probably when I'm 16.

I only wear the 2 or 3 inches type.

I don't like wearing it all the time, though. Flats and converse are more comfortable and smaller chance of me falling or slipping. lol.

Guest Chocopiex3

I started to wear heels a few months ago at 14 years old (occasionally). I don't think your age matter that much.

Guest kikkie

I started wearing heels before I was even in kindergarten (so around age four). Mind you, they weren't stilettos, just chunky heels on some black leather boots. Most of my shoes had some sort of heels because most of my shoes when I was little were mary-janes (it went with my uniforms). I started getting into taller wedges and heels later in life.

Guest soominie

14 right now, and I wear them like.. once every 2 months or so. :)

I have really high ones like.. 8cm and shorts ones that are around 4cm. tehe

The high ones are from grad though, I wouldn't wear those around a lot~

Guest random koohkie

I think I was in the 7th grade.

I wore 3 inch heels for a concert band performance.

For some odd reason, all the girls in my family can walk easily in heels [:

Guest seaweed333

hi susu!

anywayy im just getting into heels as well

i dont think theres anything wrong with it

just dont go around wearing stilettos & micro mini skirts

try good quality kitten heels/platform/chunky heels first

coz i tried walking in my new shoes with really thin heels & i looked like a wobbling idiot

i dont recommend catching public transport or walking long distances when you first start off

& keep some flats handy [like those fold up flats or something?]

Guest rigashi

I started wearing heels in 9th grade, so I was like.. 14? I didn't start wearing them regularly though until college.

i still can't wear mine for long periods of time T.T the height of the heel is a negative correlation to the amount of time i can wear it xD i wouldn't know if 15 was too young since i wore mine on and off few times a year since i was 18 (20's now ^^;)

i can't bear flats, (flip flops dun count xD) i absolutely abhor pumps with a passion. =D

Guest ILuVTiTTiEZ

Um...maybe 7 or something. I love them! I want to thank and hug the person who invented the pencil thin stilleto! I love them, So HOTT!!

Guest pinkcrayonn

I started wearing high heals not so long ago and I'm 15. Well the thing is, I love heels because I can feel taller and more mature but I don't really wear them to school. I wear them mostly on the weekends.

Guest ♥P U R E D O L L

hmmm i started wearing mine at the age 14 like one hangout day

then i stopped cause im not ready ? lol

i think i should wear them when im 17 . haha

Guest eddis*

I started in 7th grade...I sort of wish I hadn't because I think I stopped growing after 6th grade.

But then, I do love my heels haha

Guest YeonCouture

i started wearing heels at 12...

haha ^^

i started with low heels like 2 inch heels.

and now i wear up to like 4 or 5.

you get used to it and figure out how

to stand and walk in a way that you're comfortable after a while.

Guest chunrinnie

i started wearing heels when i was 15 i think. at that time it was occasionally. i wore kitten heels and chunky heels. not yet stilettos. i wore stilettos later on when i was 18 if i'm not mistaken. i'm used to wearing heels now.

yes, it does hurt a bit when we're not used to it yet. and i still remembered the first few times when i wore them, i felt so odd walking around. u'll find it to be a bit hard to balance the first few times u wear them but no worries, u'll get used to the heels in no time :)

Guest INSANE

i started wearing heels very early. but very low heels like half an inch. it's because i go to church and we have to dress up so i've gotten very used to it.

Archived