Heels

suzzah

Guest kwanitee

the first time i wore heels was actually...fourth grade! i was around nine. -___- but it was only for my uncles wedding, a school play, special stuff like that. i started high, too..my first pair of heels were 3 inches! 0= but they weren't stilletos or anything, haha. sturdy enough heels for me to actually run around in those things. they were the most comfortable things in the world, i swear! i got used to it in no time at all! xD

i'm kind of happy i started wearing heels young, and that i didn't start off with only 1 inch or something....my sister didn't wear heels until she was in 8th grade, and she can barely handle 1 inch heels. o___o

the thing about heels is, since i learned the hard way, never ever ever get a smaller size. hurts like hellll, rather get bigger heels and use those sole pad things. if your feet hurt, lean forward. put more pressure on your toes. i dunno, helps me when i wear superhigh heels (=

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mickey_89

LOL although im short but i dont like wear high heels cuz its really hurt

i love wearing flats cuz its suit me n i feel more comfortable :)

i just wear them in special cases like going out wth my bf/party...

haha my sis, shes turning 8 but she likes wearing heels LOL

ah n my first time was when i was in highschool

Guest kryiss

i've started wearing heels around 13-14... which i think is pretty normal to start wearing heels because you don't want to be wobbling when you're older and need to wear them for formal gatherings. but i was wearing about 2 inch heels back then... and then at around 16-17 i was wearing 4 inches. they were never really uncomfortable for me... my feet got used to the progression.

but i think it's bad to wear heels so often... cuz they are really bad for your feet and just your body in general since it messes up your alignment. i just wear them every once and a while and the thing that sucks about doing that is that after about 2 hours of wearing them my feet would be killing me. i don't know how often it would take for your feet to get used to it... but i really don't prefer wearing heels on a daily basis anyways so i just suck it up when i gotta wear them. i've never tried those gelly pads yet... but maybe i'll start using them now 8)

Guest ginger

I started wearing heels when I was in...6th or 7th grade? So I guess I was around 12 or 13. It wasn't all the time, of course (I went to a private school and we had a strict uniform code), but when I was going to church or if I was dragged to a dreaded middle school dance...

-ginger

Guest z_any

i've only worn heels for like the entire day twice in my life...one was during prom and the other was for commencement. :rolleyes: i should start wearing them more, it feels sexy :blush:

Guest chocolate//

i've worn heels sporadically since i was 13-ish.... not that often though.

i started wearing heels a lot when i was 16

Guest xskyi

I wore heels for the first time when I was in grade 6, during the end of it. And once in the beginning of 8th grade.

It really depends on the heels you wear, but dont chose really high heels. I think pumps are enough high already.

It's always uncomfortable in the beginning but you will get use to it later on. I dont have a problem walkin in heels, dont know why thought.....

Guest bebesweetie

Hm, I started when I was 15, so this year :)

I usually go for around 1-2 inches, nothing too high because my feet can't handle the pain after a couple hours and I still have problems walking every now and then :(

Guest AppleLove

16 :)

I wear heels more than anything now (except my school shoes) and wedges.

Started to feel more confident in them around 16ish.. good age i think

Guest twinkle_l0ve

I started to really wear heels starting from last year, so that was when I was 16

I love em coz I'm insanely short :(

Guest joongie;love

I still havent started wearing them yet, at least on a regular basis. I'm a sneaker girl, I love my Air Jordans, my mum always nags me to wear heels, I'll start sometime eventually haha.

Guest glamchicdiva

i think i started wearing normal heels since i was 12. but i started wearing stilettos regularly when i was about 14/15. that time i was soo addicted to stilletos n i had plenty of them, well they're my mom's, cuz we're the same size so we share them. that time i wore heels everytime i walk out of my house. n when i get off them, i walk weirdly, like, a lil bit manly. so, heels helps me to walk femininely. i was so comfortable in heels that i often literally run in them. but nowadays i dont wear them as much, cuz it makes my thighs bigger.

Archived