Heels

suzzah

when did you guys start wearing them??
i've just started to wear heels and im only 15, do u guys think thats too young?? and also, when you guys started to wear heels, did your feet feel uncomfortable and eventually get used to it??

thanks x

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <3 Kim

I only wore them once in a while.. I think I first started like.. 16-17? But I only wore them once a month or something.

I wear them more often now, so I'm used to them. Before they used to hurt after a few hours

Guest starrykt

haha im 20 i only just started wearing them, my feet really hurt after wearing them,

deffo get them gel pads for the balls of your feet!

Guest noodlenoodle

I always used to wear heels occasionally but only in the past 2 years have I started wearing them religiously (from when I was 18). They do hurt initially especially if they're new. You should buy some of those rubber things that help with blisters. You will get used to them soon enough though, I hate wearing flats nowadays, I just feel short and unfeminine lol.

^ I hate flats too for the same reason :lol:

platformed sandals don't count, right?

I think it's after 20s.

I only can walk for a long time with heels no higher than 3 inches high.

Higher than that, I need ball of foot protection.

15 is too young or not? Well, it depends on what kind of heels

short and medium to thick heels are okay.

If you wear stilettos, yeah, too young, unless you want people to think you're 18+, stilettos give the 'mature' vibe.

Guest starrykt

dont have that height problem, most of my friends are smaller then me and when i wear heels i feel like a giant -.-

i loved to wear heels more often thou :/ cos of that feminine feeling they give you.

Guest annieeeC

i wore kitten heels to my brother's grad : )

i think it was in . . . grade 7

what can i say, i love heels ! ; D

I think I started wearing heels when I was about 15-16. They hurt like hell. Still do if they're brand new. I'm used to it though. I wear them quite often except last year I was wearing flats a lot cos they were 'in'. Now I'm back to my heels and platforms :D

Guest angels.disguise

i think it was when i was 9 or 10

but it was because i danced and had to

wear them. ever since though i've been hooked:P

Guest alicimoo

I started wearing heels in 6th grade, but only for special occasions.

I still only wear heels for special occasions. I don't like wearing them a lot cuz I can't walk for a long time with them on, I think 6 hours max.

Guest maximum.

15 isn't too young.

I started when I was around 10 or something, and I still wear them.

But don't wear them too much-- I heard you'll have problems when you're older if you do.

Guest goldenGAZE

it depends on what kinda person you are, i personally think 15 is too young, but at 15 i didn't dress all girly and stuff, now i'm 17 and have worn heels once for a special party and i don't think i'll be wearing them again any time soon (i'm a trainer kinda person love my nike's hehe). but if you dress girly and wearing heels go with your outfit, then i don't see why not.

Guest talk;;DIRTY

i think when i was 15

but i didnt really wear them that often

i started to really wear them often at age 17 ^^

flats make me feel short D:

Guest --after forever

i started wearing heels regularly when i was 15 as well.. i don't think it's too young :) heels are so pretty~

Archived