[drama 2009] 2009 Alien Baseball Team / Strike Love 2009 외인구단

Guest C51236

Guest lidge_fan

Woundedheart! you're here too? :lol: will you be watching this? thanks for the pics

nice to see you again after C&A.....still haven't seen the last 10 eps but I'm glad it's a happy ending for SJS and HJM

C51236 - awesome job on organizing the first page!!! love the character descriptions :)

------------------------------------

sorry if it's too much to ask but can someone who understands Korean do a brief sypnosis of each episode......doesn't have to be long, maybe a short paragraph or something :)

no one is subbing this and I don't think viikii is doing this either *sigh*

really, really looking forward to watching this but I don't understand Korean

if someone can help, I'm really grateful!!!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I caught most of ep. 1 - and I really liked it.

The first episode had all child actors/actresses - setting the stage for their adult versions.

These kids actors were awesome -I would put money on the fact that we are going to see all of them as adult actors soon.

There are 2 brothers - their dad owes money - and is being taken away and put on a boat out of the country....

Of the 2 brothers - there is one that is a crack shot at throwing things...

The other brother is disadvantanged mentally and overweight...

There are 4 bullies -with one that is in charge.

They do shady things and have alot of money in a black pouch.

The crack shot brother - starts throwing rocks at them at a soju street stand and when they run to catch the kid throwing at them,

the "not so smart brother" steals the black pouch.

All he has to do - is go to the docks and when they gangster/money lenders show up to put his dad on the boat - give them the money

to pay off the debt.

But he falls asleep and the ship sails...

The other brother goes into hiding.

and when the dumber brother goes to find him, the teenage bullies follow him into the woods...

There are 2 sisters - one really likes the crack shot - so she follows the bullies following the brother -

who leads them all to his hiding place in the woods.

The bullies catch the girl - and drag her along - so the smart brother throws the money on the fire -

and grabs the girl to run away from them...

Thus she misses the arrival of the younger version of the 2nd male lead...

He's a baseball player - and is miffed she's not there to greet them...

The family panics and spread out to search for her...

Our male lead's younger version saves her by throwing a baseball at the bullies -

as they drift down a stream....

The young 2nd lead punches him out -and takes the girl to her family...

Later they all go to a baseball game - probably the young male lead's first game.

He's enthralled ...

The 2 male leads have an "at bat" show down...

A scout shows up and gives the pitcher his business cards...

End of first episode...

Preview shows that midway through ep. 2 - we get the grown ups!

I'll download and watch again for some bits and pieces of dialogues...

Hope this helps.

Does anybody know if there'll be any Chinese subs for this...? I'm really excited to see a Korean sports drama <3

not yet sure abt that, if i find some news or suubing project ill surely put it in here ^^

Woundedheart! you're here too? :lol: will you be watching this? thanks for the pics

nice to see you again after C&A.....still haven't seen the last 10 eps but I'm glad it's a happy ending for SJS and HJM

^^ nice seeing u here as well ^^ yeah im so much relieved jisub's character didnt die this time ^^ great performance i may add of all the cast

I caught most of ep. 1 - and I really liked it.

thanx so much for the summary ^^

semi-fly thanx so much for the CB ^^

more pix from the press conf

98059l.jpg

98047l.jpg

20090427101305677a31013.jpg

20090427151600409821518.jpg

98061l.jpg

20090428005205339a30052.jpg

htm20090427163158020100.jpg

Guest lidge_fan

canyayasis...THANK YOU!!!!! for ep. 1 sypnosis.....I know you're busy but I'd be really, really grateful if you can continue if you have time to explain about the other eps too........anytime you do it is fine, no rush :) oh the pain of a non-Korean loving K-drama :P:lol:

wish someone can sub this but people do have stuff going on so I understand :(

I'm seriously considering enrolling in some Korean language classes :wacko: just enough to understand what I'm watching :lol:

first episode is supposedly being a hit right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GxANOkzjH8

thanks soo much on the heads-up about YT, misshakissh!!!!

Opening Title

kangki, thanks for posting the opening title........I'd really like to have it

Do you know where I can d/l it?

thanks Woundedheart, C51236, cute girl, poptartsgurl, skara, semi-fly for the goodies and links!!!!

Guest lucky_moon

Is anyone subbing this ? it looks pretty good :o

unfortunately no one is subbing it.. :)

Guest WitchGoddess

The story line kind of confuses me. I read the descriptions on the front page and it doesn't seem to fit with the drama. Supposedly, the main girl had his baby in high school in the description. However, in the drama they are all pretty old and there is no baby or marriage between the pro baseball player and the main girl. Can someone explain?

There are 2 brothers - their dad owes money - and is being taken away and put on a boat out of the country....

Of the 2 brothers - there is one that is a crack shot at throwing things...

The other brother is disadvantanged mentally and overweight...

i just want to clarify that they AREN'T brothers.

they're both in the same "gang" and are close friends.

they cant be brothers since their last names are different

the chubbier one is Baek and the main character is Oh.

WitchGoddess: i have yet to watch episode 2 so i cant really be 100% but the character descriptions vs. real drama sometimes/usually changes so you cant base everything on the descriptions. but i'll tell edit this once i watch the next episode.

for instance, the character description says that the leader of the gang is blinded after hyesung throws a ball AT his face but in the drama, hyesung threw it at his leg and the leader fell onto a rock which led to one eye becoming blind.

Archived