Kim Kardashian Says She Weighs 120 Pounds

Guest forever_young

Guest tinatran_

she has a big booty -,- she doesn't look 120, but who knows. the only way we'll find out is if she steps on the scale right infront of us, where eveyone can see.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RainFan4ever

Kourtney look good for her age..she actually look younger than kim. I thought Kourtney would be taller than 4'11.

Guest vintageballad

It's possible if she's 4'11. If you judge her from the pictures, she doesn't look like she weighs 120, though, more like 140, maybe?

Her butt itself looks like it weighs 15 pounds already, though. >_>

Guest chocopocky

Wow, that girl has a lot of butt..

I'm sure her booty probably weighs 100 lbs while her boobs are like 20 lbs. Maybe that's what she mean.

Guest hypocrite

why not??? she's maybe the one who has light bones :lol: ...

i think she's pretty fit and in shape, just a huge richard simmons

Guest gloria

its possible...im 5'3 and look soo much bigger then her and im 125..my stomach is so much bigger then hers too...i have a big butt but hers is bigger of course...

Guest LacedOut

So that girl whose 4'11 is officially a midget! I think. :3

Wow, I'm 5'4 & I'm 95 pounds. LOL. 'cause I'm taller!

Guest V A L XD

Most of the weight is on kims butt. Maybe she really is 120 but because she has big butt, make her look heavier.

I think Khole is find. She's just big bones. If you look at her baby and childhood pictures, she's always been like that.

Courtney, she's super skinny and petite.

Idk, why everyone bash these girls. I mean, their actually pretty down to earth, their father was a lawyer after all, their not b*tches like everyone say. Just a slight attidude, but hey, every one has a b*tchy side too.

Guest forever.young

haha topic starter=forever young

i'm like...whuh...i didn't start this thread

anyhoos...nope dun think she's 120...i'm heavier and i look slimmer than her.

Guest t1ff13 izZ m33h

120? wow...my sister looks like one of those skinny asians..and my sis weighs 120. i doubt she weighs 120. more like 150

Archived