[Anime/Manga] Dengeki Daisy

Guest soominie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone read Chapter 5 yet?!

Thanks for the heads up. I've been on soompi 24/7 and havent visited any site since uhhh... last week cuz I was busy looking out my boy group and to see you post really delighted me. :)

It's been a looooong time since we've heard about this awesome manga. I wish this would get more releases in the future :D

and yes, its sooo cute. It's a lovely episode

You can actually see Kurosaki's unstoppable feelings for her.

and the end scene just made me squeaaaaaled.

seriously its mutual. it made me even more excited to see the rest of the chapters.

^

Heehee, I'm glad my post made you glad! :D I'll be posting a nice long post on the one-shot thread soon too!

And about the ending of the last chapter: It came as such a big surprise to me because I had nooo idea she had developed feelings for the janitor guy since she is soo infatuated and concentrated on Daisy all the time. It's amazing!

I'm excited about the rest of the story too!

Guest kissybabalu

I just finished reading 2 chapters.

And it's amazing.

butterfly-in-stomach amazing!

I love the way Kurosaki looks at Teru

when he's not being a jacka.ss to her.

And I love how Teru is starting to like him!

a definitely recommended manga!

OH! I guess ochibichan heard my prayers! LMAO!

This is just sooooooo adorable.

I cant resist smiling and squealing like crazy in my room.

Towards the ending, my heart was just beating like crazy! As if I was Kurosaki!

It's been a long time since a manga made me to :D

I can't wait for more releases! Beyond Beyond awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kawaiixgrl

wow this was a very funny and interesting manga to read! thankyou so much for making a topic about it!

great story line

Guest 슬기Ã

OMG im hooked on this manga @_@ i cant wait for like the other chapters...this is like one of my favorite ongoing mangas im reading now :D their relationship is sooo cute @_@

Guest adorable_babyz

i'm reading the manga and totally loving it.. haha... its adorable and cute and funny and romantic.. something that would make me addicted.. anyway hope more scans would come out soon.. ^^;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aayaah

i'm reading the manga and totally loving it.. haha... its adorable and cute and funny and romantic.. something that would make me addicted.. anyway hope more scans would come out soon.. ^^;

well, actually, chapter 7 has been released^^

that's great. The truth is tat I've discovered this mangaka's work with "Beast master", and it was so great that I became a true fan. :D

i hope we'll have more of this soon^^

Guest amydien

I just read the latest chapter on mangafox...

wow, she just told him that she 'Daisy' is like a brother.....she's gonna be really confused with her feelings once she finds out that Daisy=Kurosaki

great story so far!

Archived