[Anime/Manga] Dengeki Daisy

Guest soominie

Guest amydien

Okayyy.....I just finished reading Motomi Kyousuke's other shoujo manga and I was quite impressed. So I googled the author's name, and found out the "Motomi Kyousuke" is actually a girl?

"Motomi-sensei likes Doraemon, reading Haruki Murakami books, shinobi, ninja, and Lisa Loeb's album 'Tails'. She (only the pseudonym and 'portrait' seem male) sometimes draws non-shoujo manga as well."

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=1027

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moa.lovefuwa

Woow, looks pretty good.

I'm going to read it =D

Finished reading the first Chapter.

Its really good. Loved it <3

Drawing and story line is great!

Daisy <3

it just don't look pretty...IT'S PRETTY DAMN GOOD TO BE A SHOUJO. hacking/ shonen base guys...this is the shiet yo.

• 2 months later...
Guest furuba01

i gotta read this!! i<3 the art!! it's GORGEOUS!! btw, is the author a guy or girl?? just wondering...

Guest jenny_vaj

So I just found out that volume 6 is out??? But then does anybody know if the scanlations are done? I'm just asking, cuz I heard that volume 7 is coming out in Japan already. Hm...

But any-who, this manga is awesome! I love love love Kurosaki aka "Daisy"

He's so HOT....*drools*

barely barely barely catching up with the events TT___TT i need time management :(

anyways sooo Kurosaki did know that she knows!!! OMG. why is this story going in circles. lol but I'm still enjoying it. I seriously love that scene where Kurosaki almost kissed her. I totally gasped. I thought it was going to be forreals.

and so Kurosaki's sin has been revealed. He was used by someone to betray his friend's company. I seriously thought that it was something unforgivable but yuupp, I say Kurosaki is just being too hard on himself. The brother only said that to him because he forgave him and they're basically friends. He just wanted to him to look out on his sister.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest leloMew

yay, this manga is pure LOVE. i want a kurosaki/daisy too!

sure it's not breaking any new ground, but it's definitely one of the best shoujo around.

at first i thought it was pretty cool that the mangaka was a guy, but it turns out he is a SHE (writing under a male pseudonym). there were photos of her in a magazine too - nothing like the moustache guy^^

Guest splover34

omg i absolutely love this manga!!!

it shows what real love is like, and how the guy is trying to suppress his love for her because of what happened with her brother, which the girl doesn't know about

i thought that this manga has the main heroine really think through her actions and know whats wrong and right, she is really thoughtful and knew that if she told kurosaki that she knew he was daisy then it would be hard for him to stay by her side, so she suppresses her feelings as well,... it is such a touching story,

• 3 weeks later...
Guest music-life

Wahhhhh!!! The subbers updated!!! 2 CHAPTERS CAME!!!

Go READ NOW NOW NOW!! Oh my gosh, I loved it so much. I can't stop myself from spoiling it to you guys. I already spoiled it to my sisters. And they're angry. So hurry and go read it now! It was definitely worth the wait. Ahhh, Kurosaki is so hot. I'll just say that, but I gotta leave now, before I spoil it to you guys too.

I didn't know where to read it, so I just download it on mangatraders.

Just read chapter 26.. omg, it was so hilarious yet sweet at the same time!

I love how Teru gives Mori the cockroach instead of the USB, and also how she had thought ahead and tricked Mori by pulling her into the ocean! That was cool when she left a msg to Daisy on her mob saying to save her because she dived into the ocean (along with Mori.. god knows what happened to that horrid blonde)

Guest deceitful.reverie

Wahhhhh!!! The subbers updated!!! 2 CHAPTERS CAME!!!

Go READ NOW NOW NOW!! Oh my gosh, I loved it so much. I can't stop myself from spoiling it to you guys. I already spoiled it to my sisters. And they're angry. So hurry and go read it now! It was definitely worth the wait. Ahhh, Kurosaki is so hot. I'll just say that, but I gotta leave now, before I spoil it to you guys too.

I didn't know where to read it, so I just download it on mangatraders.

Wasn't planning to read the updates until they released a whole volume, but your reaction made me read it right away! LOL OMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!! The first scene of the 1st new chapter was :wub:, and the last scene of the 2nd new chapter was :):o:w00t::wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I AM IN LOVE WITH DENGEKI DAISY I just finished reading 26 chapters in less than two days...Wow I have no life.

But anyways, I have to say this is one of the best shoujo mangas I have read in a while.

The story and mystery really draws you and has you itching for more. But you always have to stop yourself otherwise you'll just look nuts. Haha.

But wow it's been almost 2 months and there still isn't any update? Maaaaan, I'm really hyped for this manga & really looking forward to what is to come. I've already spoiled myself a bit to the raws (couldn't help myself) but I will be stalking this story for a while.

This story made me want to go and buy Daisy flowers for myself! Blue ones in fact...

I've gone mad *____*

• 1 month later...
Guest rukiasflower

OMG I love Dengeki Daisy~<3 It's so~ awesome but I've only read a few chapters and distracted myself with other titles....I hope it makes an anime or JP live-action or something. That'd be awesome! ^^ *crosses fingers*

• 4 months later...
Guest vanessa_x17

Just started and read up to chapter 31 from vol 7 in less than 24 hours almost nonstop :)

• 11 months later...
Guest sexyguitarist_

I soooo love this manga. lol I just wish I have my own Daisy! :">

Kurosaki's damn HOT. Can't wait for the next update!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived