[Anime/Manga] Dengeki Daisy

Guest soominie

How is the manga going now, guys? I had to put this manga on hold because I feel like the story somehow dragged on, and I don't know, somehow the hacker stuff, which I thought made this manga cute and unique, kinda bore me over time. I didn't even purchase the book yet as I'm not sure if I really like it enough to spend bucks on and give room on my shelf.
Let me know if it gets better or something. Thanks!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13infamyss said: How is the manga going now, guys? I had to put this manga on hold because I feel like the story somehow dragged on, and I don't know, somehow the hacker stuff, which I thought made this manga cute and unique, kinda bore me over time. I didn't even purchase the book yet as I'm not sure if I really like it enough to spend bucks on and give room on my shelf.
Let me know if it gets better or something. Thanks!

^Well I guess it makes sense to end it soon if the story has pretty much covered its mystery: eg, Teru already knows who Daisy is, we pretty much know what crime Daisy has committed, how Daisy betrayed Teru's brother. (I think I stopped reading up to this part)
I heard, like, a few people, have mentioned on mangaupdates that the story is pretty much going in circles now. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest chibiottoman

I guess it's like a congestion in the flow of the story, going in circles in other words. I mean I'm really fed up with this "hacker" stuff and after a time, I started to not to understand what had been exactly going on, I was just like "okay something happened again.."  It would be better if this hacker stuff wasn't exaggerated this much, since nothing happens. It's just discovering something then something little happens and then discovering something.

• 2 weeks later...

The first few volumes were great and I agree that it did get draggy.
It almost felt like they were trying to milk it as much as they can or that the mangaka does not know how to finish it with a bang.
Anyway, the Mangaka's previous works have always been entertaining so I look forward to more work from  her. 

Archived