[manga] Boku No Hatsukoi Wo Kimi Ni Sasagu

Guest Q_Park

Guest xdeathberry

^ uh..they're..not 12? lol

If I'm not mistaken.. they're in high-school.. like freshmen or something.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest danizz

I saw the trailer a while ago. I can't wait to see it. I don't like the guy's hair though :huh: but it's okay. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Guest Swtess

^ uh..they're..not 12? lol

If I'm not mistaken.. they're in high-school.. like freshmen or something.

Nope middleschoolers, so from grade 7-9 in Japan?

Guest Izam.

He is a support character from her last manga (the one about twins). They also made a drama on that last manga I think.

This manga I did not continue to read (it got repetitive) Last cover kind of gives the ending away, doesn't it....

I prefer her last work better than this one.

• 1 month later...

NEW CHAPTER IS OUT! :D

auuuuuugh. the way Kou kissed Mayu at the end was abit disturbing. It's sick.

Anyways, yea Teru is dead :( and the twist of the story is just making me crazy...... lol

honestly. did he really have to come so late and witness that kiss? -_-

• 3 weeks later...
Guest inubaka25

hahaha i saw this topic

and i realiezed i hadn't read the recent chapters

but yeah chapter 26 is out!

I had no idea the movie was coming out

I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH IT. :DD

Volume 5 Chapter 27 has been released!

I downloaded from mangatraders.

Ugh...I hate how they're just torturing themselves...

Can't wait for the next update!

Has there been anymore news regarding the live action drama?

• 2 weeks later...

DSFLSGLJLKFSLKGJLFDKJ!

Okay just when I thought I wanted to drop it due to excessive drama..... THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS ARE JUST BREATHTAKING!

OMG. I`m just soooo amazed with Mayu. She chases Takuma so much even if it loses her pride. All she needs is Takuma. and the last page of chap 27 is just :o CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sect0r7

Hey anyone managed to be in japan now and catch this movie?It goes on air today and i will loved to know whats the ending.From what i gathered the manga ending is open ended..while we see mayu and takuma together,but some said it is just takuma dream

Guest puls707

“Boku no Hatsukoi” is a success

inoue01-215x300.jpginoue02-300x214.jpg

Today actress Inoue Mao (22) and actor Okada Masaki (20) both attended the stage greeting for "Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu" to thank the people for its success at the HUMAX Cinema in Shibuya, Tokyo.

The movie opened back on October 24th and already mobilized over 92,000 people. After 2 weeks it now already broke the mark of 1.1 billion Yen (over 12 million USD). "I’m happy that I can convey my gratitude directly towards you, the audience. I hope that this lovely work will remain in everyone’s hearts." Okada was happy about the movie’s success as well. "This is simply overwhelming."

Hirai Ken is singing the theme song for the movie and today he made a surprise visit at the event, much to the delight of Inoue and Okada.

Credits: www.kawaii-joyuu.com

Archived