Guest Q_Park

Guest Q_Park

( Secret Unrequited Love ) <Chapter 30: Ferris Wheel>
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu

(Secret Unrequited Love)

By: Aoki Kotomi

525741.jpg

Summary:

Takuma and Mayu's story began when they were only 8 years old. During his childhood, Takuma was constantly hospitalised due to his heart condition. He soon became friends with Mayu, the daughter of the doctor in charge of his case. Day by day they grew closer and closer. However, the summer when Takuma was 8, he made a promise to Mayu that he couldn't keep... Their story unfolds as they grow older and their bond gets stronger...

Team who is translating this for us is Starry Heaven!

Link to them: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Starry_Heaven/

I just couldn't help myself. >.< I'm a sucker for stories like these and I didn't see anyone make this topic so I decided that I would! In Japan it's completed with 12 volumes released.

Looks like this one's going to be sad!

- Kyu

*This series has also released a live action film

525742.jpg

BokunoHatsukoiwoKiminiSasagu600228521.jp

BokunoHatsukoiwoKiminiSasagu600228523.jp

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yknow... first five chapters were totally cliffhangers.. like i keep on wanting more on every chapter i read

but i guess since this is the same mangaka of Boku wa Imouto ni Koiwosuru, she always has this indecisive guy who also only know how to calculate everything.

i thought the phrase "That was the first lie I said to Mayu... Afterward, I keep on lying more" from Takuma was very catchy and can make you think theres something different with this manga.. but as of chp 13, i think it killed the mood as soon as Takuma left Mayu. and here is our beautiful mayu who just follows takuma wherever....

really reminds me of Boku wa Imouto ni Koiwosuru. but who knows right, the story might really get better so this manga is still on my reading list.~

Guest Autumn1430263885

ooo!!! this looks good and somewhat similar to bokura ga ita! imma go check this out : D

Guest amydien

Ah, Im reading this too. The story plot reminds me of Kdrama (lol), but it's still pretty sweet. There's comedy, but also a good amount of drama among the characters. It's quite good :D

I loved the scene when they were still kids.

Mayu found out that he was going to die so she started force-feeding him with toads, lizards, etc. because she thought it would cure him

:lol:

Guest i3lu3fun

yes, i read this manga too. i give it 3/5 stars. well, some parts just seem repetitive to me, maybe i read too much of shouju manga. but, i love the characters, and i enjoy the Special Chapters very much. so, i'll definitely continue reading it. too much shoujo won't kill u, haha.

Guest Autumn1430263885

why is it that when they are 12 years old, their heads look 17 but their body looks 12 o.O;

Guest soominie

I read up until volume 7 because my sister's friend burned it on a CD for me..

but I don't know where to read the rest.. help?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Q_Park

NEW CHAPTER OF BOKU! (CHAPTER 14)

<14th Fortune: Tears>

READ HERE: http://www.onemanga.com/Boku_no_Hatsukoi_w...i_ni_Sasagu/14/

- Kyu

I kinda liked this chapter kinda didn't. Some parts were a tad bit too dramatic (but that's why I love 'em! >.<) and I liked the beginning when Mayu punched Kou? in the beginning and I liked the end when Kou said that if he saw her crying that she might fall in love with her. =) When Takuma suddenly fell . . . well that was kinda . . . unexpected? hahaha

Guest tranceeee

aww... i bet this story is going to have a sad ending T_T

i hate stories with sad endings, they make me teary :tears:

Guest thoyting

OMG… I just read this manga not to long ago. I couldn't help but cry my eyes out. Gosh… you just want to slap Takuman. I don't understand, if you know you're going to die… wouldn't you want to be with the one you love? I can see you don't want them to get hurt, but pushing them away would hurt them even more.

*argh* I get so richard simmons reading it, but I can't stop. This manga is really heart wrenching. I think I'm going to stop reading it until the whole manga is sub. I hate cliff-hangers, especially when its such a sad drama. I'm PRAYING for a happy ending!! I think they both deserve to be happy!!

NEW CHAPTER OF BOKU! (CHAPTER 14)

<14th Fortune: Tears>

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

i dont know what im supposed to be feeling with the one when takuma fell after his harsh play but yknow this is where we have a problem. SHOWING OFF. takuma wanted to show off his skill when he's sick and now thats the consequence. i just hope he woud stop worrying mayu. i love her btw. shes a tough woman yet only takuma is her weakness.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Q_Park

There's a NEW chapter! Go and read chapter 15~~!

- Kyu

PS. This manga is going to end at chapter 67.

I just saw the end and it's a happy one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest puls707

OMG~

i just started to read this and i absolutely luv it!

although i hav already shed some tears :tears:

i luved the scene where takuma showed off his skills but when he collapsed i felt horrible!

oh and soominie, you've read up to volume 7?! in eng?!

do ya think you could upload for us?! i'm dying to read more!

anyone know where to find RAWS for this manga?

• 2 weeks later...

i just read chapter 16 : P

teru w/e is annoying...i don't hate her though

oh well xD takuma likes mayu so no way would he suddenly be with teru (unless he wants to make mayu not like him anymore...which is what he's trying to do o.O)

but it'll work out in the end lol

edit:

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT RAWS (who understand chinese/japanese)...go to this site -> http://mewteam2.altervista.org/bokunohatsukoi.htm

its completed on there ^^

Archived