Hana Kimi [偷偷愛著你]

Guest yuans7love

The pictures below is a scene from this drama, whereby Mizuki(Ella) is shopping with Julia(her best friend) picking bras, lol :lol:

20060505181322_641.jpg

20060505181505_531.jpg

3874936646.jpg

Ella's so cute!! hahaha :P

This is Jiro & Ella!!! They both look so cute!! Especially Jiro!! They look funny, hahaha :lol:

EN02_004.jpg

EN02_005.jpg

I think that the 2nd picture is the scene whereby Nakatsu(Jiro) is playing soccer with Mizuki(Ella) and he hurt her. Maybe this is the part where Sano(Wu Zhun) got to know Mizuki's identity

(I think so)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cutiepie1021

oooo~!!i wanna watch this drama!! i like Wu Zen~!! he is so hot!! and i think JJ is in there too

Below are informations provided by Wikipedia:

IMPORTANT CHARACTERS:

ELLA as Mizuki Ashiya (芦屋瑞希 Ashiya Mizuki) - Main character of this manga. She pretends to be a boy in order to attend the school that Sano attends. Mizuki falls in love with Sano but cannot tell him.

WU ZUN as Izumi Sano (佐野泉 Sano Izumi) - The guy that Mizuki Ashiya likes. He is an excellent high jumper. He finds out that Mizuki is a girl, but does not tell anyone else and actually becomes very protective of her secret. Sano falls in love with Mizuki, but cannot tell her.

JIRO as Shuichi Nakatsu (中津秀一 Nakatsu Shūichi) - He likes Mizuki, but doesn't know that she is really a girl, and some of his classmate believe that he is gay due to that fact. Nakatsu also seems to have come to terms with that fact. As Umeda says,"...he's only attracted to her feminine side," meaning that Nakatsu is responding as any teenage male would to being around a female, although it would appear he is a bit more excitable than his classmates as none of them seem to be affected by Mizuki-- or they simply hide it better. He entered the school with a football (soccer) scholarship, and is very good at it. Originally from Osaka(the city, which is different from the school and spelled with different kanji), he has a thick Kansai accent and uses the Kansai dialect a lot. He has bleached blonde hair.

TANG ZHI PING as Hokuto Umeda (梅田北斗 Umeda Hokuto) - The doctor at the school's nurse office. He knows that Mizuki is a girl, and gives her advice. Umeda is gay. He is the uncle of Minami Nanba.

Shin Sano (佐野森 Sano Shin) - Sano's younger brother. Also a high jumper. He hates Sano for leaving their family.

Minami Nanba (難波南 Nanba Minami) - The R.A. of Sano and Mizuki's dorm. He's a nephew of Umeda-sensei, and is a year older that Mizuki. He's a "ladies man" although very sensible.

Senri Nakao (中央千里 Nakaō Senri) - A somewhat effeminate boy who seriously likes Nanba. He was upset for losing the beauty pagent because he helped Mizuki when she was kidnapped.

Credits to Wikipedia :)

Other characters include JJ Lin as Shizuki Ashiya, Mizuki's brother... Ethan Ruan acting as 神樂版真言(?)(sorry I can't remember his name)

So afterall, Mizuki didn't know that Sano knows she's a girl and like her; and Sano didn't know that Mizuki like him. In the comics, only Umeda and Sano knows she's a girl. kekeke :D

Guest chll51

not really looking forward to it. lol. maybe because it's a bit overdone since almost all the newest taiwanese series that are coming out are based on mangas. lol. however, if i do watch it, i hope it won't drag on and on like the manga is. lord knows it was way too long for me ;P

i thk it's going to be air in sept??

i hope they will do something about ella.. she just look very boyish..

she look good in pants but in skirt i hv doubt..cause she don't look very good in her latest drama..when they try to put her in evening gown....i thk she doesnt look feminine at all,maybe i could say weird just doesnt' match her.. i prefer her rugged style!!

but anyhow this is ella latest picture attending the golden music award in taiwan....

she look real good though..

SHE2.jpg

SHE1.jpg

i just hope that this drama will come out soon... i believe that it'll be a funny one, though might not be up to the manga's standart :)

btw today's ella birthday!! hehe happy birthday!! :lol:

anyway guys, i just found this video and you all must watch it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3JI-Gli_rk...%B0%91%E5%A5%B3

ella's so so cute and the guys are really gorgeous!!! the guys look almost exactly like the manga characters... my gosh!! :w00t:

Guest jlove1831

Oh boy, I think I'm biased AGAINST Taiwanese dramas based off Japanese manga...yet I keep watching them x_x; Anyway, this does look pretty funny so I'll probably watch it lol. I hope Ella's acting is a lot better than what she did in Rose (was that her first drama?) and uhh...Wu Zun..not gonna expect much from him :x

yeah do agree with jlove1831 that we're not expecting much from Wu Zun... his acting is only so-so, somemore he can't speak good chinese.

in Tokyo Juliet, heard from the fans saying that his voice is actually a guy's from Ai Sha 17(Angela Zhang's latest drama)

In The Rose, i found that ella can really act!! her acting is superb, from the view that she's actually a singer.

this is not ella's first drama but the 2nd one. her first drama, Ai Qing Da Mo Zhou, is not popular and is really awful. the male lead is Lan Zheng Long(a.ka Barbie Hsu's ex-boyfriend)

Hana Kimi is a must watch... I just hope that its a good one, not like Meteor Garden 2 :sweatingbullets:

Guest jlove1831

yeah do agree with jlove1831 that we're not expecting much from Wu Zun... his acting is only so-so, somemore he can't speak good chinese.

in Tokyo Juliet, heard from the fans saying that his voice is actually a guy's from Ai Sha 17(Angela Zhang's latest drama)

He's lacking in the acting department, but I think his Chinese is fine, I can understand him in Tokyo Juliet...but WHAT? It's not his voice? Err, if someone dubbed for him, I'm assuming it'd be a bad dubbing job considering that one really dark guy in Tokyo Juliet is DEFINITELY dubbed, and from some other language (no idea what)..anyway, where'd you hear that? Maybe I should check the TJ thread again haha

Guest iSayOink

they're dubbing chinese? why? don't they speak mandarin fluently? that's where they're from right? i'm confuse.....

R U SERIOUS!?!? BUT BUT BUTBUT!! I HATE DUBS!!!!!!! AYHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest fakelunacy

Er, it is their voices. :blink: In the TJ thread, it was discussed whether or not Wu Zun was dubbed or not. It is his voice, though. When you watch the promos, talk shows, etc. that he was in, you can tell that it's his voice. Probably some parts in TJ they did a voice over or something if he didn't say something clearly or something. :mellow:

Guest xingjing

Dubs? Dubs should be no surprise. They overuse that function too much. I mean, sure, sometimes the voices aren't that great, but it's THEIR voices. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Wu Zun couldn't speak Chinese well. He came from Australia.

Anyways, I found this article, which I am too lazy to translate. If you would like to translate, feel free. But this article just made me CRACK UP. Haha, Ella likes Wu Zun? XD They do NOT fit each other, appearance wise mostly. The latter half of the article was also HILARIOUS. THEY GROW FACIAL HAIR!!!! XDXDXDXDXD

Ella恋上小师弟吴尊

Ella in love with her junior, Wu Zun?

(2006-05-22)

(台北讯)S.H.E的Ella爱上帅帅的师弟吴尊,传出新恋情!

S.H.E has fallen in love with her hot junior, Wu Zun!

Ella跟师弟“飞轮海”成员吴尊拍《花样少男少女》,朝夕相处,传两人日久生情,Ella对师弟特别照顾,工作人员全看在眼里,加上吴尊符合她“爱帅哥”的条件,两人恋爱之说不胫而走。

Ella has fallen in love with her junior, Wu Zun, a member of Fei Lun Hai, while shooting Hana Kimi. Ella is very caring towards her junior - all of the workers on the set have seen it with their own eyes. Wu Zun also fits Ella's ideal guy, so it's no surprise that they'll get close together.

Ella虽否认,但被师弟电到却是不争事实,因就是她相中师弟,介绍他入行当明星的!

Although Ella denies it, however it's the truth that she must have gotten some feeling at first sight, because she introduced him into the entertainment business after seeing him at first sight.

据悉,Ella与吴尊渊源颇深,有回她跟朋友去看电影,偶然在路边发现吴尊,当场被他的外貌吸引,刚好朋友是经纪人,她怂恿朋友签下他,也开启两人认识契机。

Ella goes way back with Wu Zun. Once, after watching a movie with some friends, she met him on the streets. Attracted to him, she convinced her friend, a manager, to sign him into a contract.

之后吴尊加入“飞轮海”成了华研唱片新人,两人的关系此时从朋友变师姐弟,接着又合拍《花》剧,彼此感情升温。

Afterwards, Wu Zun joined "Fei Lun Hai" and became a singer. Ella became his senior, and now, while shooting Hana Kimi, their feelings are becoming more and more evident.

此外,Ella对吴尊特别关照,在媒体前总是大力赞美他,工作时也不忘嘘寒问暖,相较之下另一男主角汪东城同是“飞轮海”成员,却没这样的待遇,说两人没情愫,实在没人相信。

Aside from that, Ella is very caring towards Wu Zun. She is always praising him, and never forgets him during work time. The other lead, Wang Dongcheng, also a member of "Fei Lun Hai", doesn't receive the same treatment as him. To say that the two don't have any feelings for each other is really hard to believe.

对Ella恋上师弟的说法,华研唱片解释,因Ella个性热情,爱交朋友,知吴尊是从印尼回来的华侨,人生地不熟,才会对他特别照顾。

As for the rumor that Ella loves her junior, Huayan Records explains that Ella is very outgoing and loves making friends. She found out that he isn't a native in Taiwan, he doesn't know the way around, so she is especially caring towards him.

Ella也透过宣传说,既然是绯闻,就不是真的啦!

Ella also replies that since it is a rumor, it is not true!

嘴上常长“毛” 令Ella很烦恼

Growing facial hair is becoming a problem for Ella.

Ella在新偶像剧《花样少年少女》中,首度挑战女扮男装,除了中性打扮,嘴唇上方也明显长出“小胡子”。

In Ella's new drama, Hana Kimi, Ella dresses up as a boy. Aside from the preparation for the drama, it seems that the facial hair on her upper lip is becoming more evident.

Ella苦笑说:“这不是配合新戏造型,是天生自然长出来的,之前,曾经拔它会痛,现在不拔又太过明显了。”

Ella complains, "This isn't for the drama. It's natural hair. Before, it hurt to pluck out the hair. Now that I've stopped plucking out the hairs, it's becoming more evident."

她很在意嘴唇上方的汗毛,跟Ella对戏很多的唐治平说:“别看她爱搞笑、女扮男装,其实她内心深处还是很女性化。”

She's really sensitive about her facial hair. Actor Tan Zhiping says, "Although she likes to joke around and dress up as a guy, she's actually really a girl inside."

Ella说:“以前就会长一些小汗毛,曾拔过它,但很痛,之后用剃刀刮除,效果不好,3至5天要再刮一次,而且常刮毛会变粗、变黑,所以很烦恼。”

Ella says, "Before, when I grew facial hair, I would pluck it out. But it hurt. Later, I used a razor, but the result wasn't too good. I had to shave 3 to 5 days and the hair would become thick and dark, causing problems."

女性嘴唇上方汗毛明显,隐约像男人长胡子,有人说这通常是美女才会有的特征。像台湾第一美女林青霞、王祖贤、台湾第一名模林志玲,以及最近爆红的杨丞琳,嘴上的汗毛都特别发达,林志玲除了嘴唇上方长毛外,就连下巴也长。

They say that when the upper lip grows facial hair, like a moustache, it is a trait of a beautiful woman. Some others like Taiwan's number one beauty, Lin Qingxia, Wang Zuxian, Taiwan's top model, Lin Zhiling, and the newly popular Yang Chenglin, all have a more evident upper lip facial hair. Lin Zhiling not only has facial hair above her upper lip, but also on her chin.

《联合晚报》

(编辑:苏亚华)

Actually, screw that, I'll translate.

It's HILARIOUS how they say having upper lip facial hair is... attractive. XD MWAHAHAHA! THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO MAKE ELLA FEEL BETTER!!!! XXD Anyways, that is SO funny.

Hey everybody! Wu Zun's voice is dubbed! Don't believe me, there's an article in Tokyo Juliet's official forum.

記者蔡宜玲/報導

偶像劇收視靈藥林依晨,和新人吳尊主演的八大「東方茱麗葉」,上週六播出兩人許願池的吻戲後,收視創佳績,而林依晨不愧帶有「旺男」氣勢,來自汶萊的吳尊,也因此部處女作讓他在台灣初嚐成名滋味。

林依晨和吳尊在戲裡多達10場以上的吻戲,上週六曝光兩人螢幕初吻,這場許願池前的深情擁吻播出將近2分鐘。男主角吳尊雖然是偶像劇新人,但因為有收視掛保證的偶像劇小天后林依晨加持,讓他在台灣演藝圈初試啼聲即成功打響名號。「東方茱麗葉」在八大的官網留言版上,最近則為了吳尊在戲中的聲音是不是配音,甚至有耳尖的網友已經聽出來是楊士萱擔任幕後配音,話題一開,引起粉絲家族的熱烈討論。

吳尊在「東方茱麗葉」的聲音的確是由演出「愛殺17」的楊士萱擔任配音,由於他的聲音和吳尊本人非常符合,加上台詞和吳尊螢幕上的嘴形搭得天衣無縫,著實難發現是配音配出來的。因此不少網友在留言版上表示:「哪有配音配的剛剛好?」、「聽過吳尊本人的聲音,發誓那就是他自己的聲音啦!」

製作公司可米表示,在「東方茱麗葉」開拍前期,大家陪吳尊讀本3個月,由於劇中角色個性是情感沈重,講話時經常表現出很衝動,對中文不流利、又是第一次演戲的他來說,不是件簡單容易的事。可米因而尋求咬字較清楚的男星來試音,最後由外形和吳尊相同的楊士萱雀屏中選。楊士萱表示,吳尊本人的聲音音調比較高,為了符合劇中的個性,他也稍微壓低自己的聲音,配過之後,大家都很滿意。

The above article is saying that Wu Zun came from Brunei and his Mandarin isn't fluent. His voice is dubbed by a guy called Yang Shi Xuan who acted in Angela Zhang's latest show, Ai Sha 17.

All fans who watched this show are wondering if it really is dubbed by someone coz the timing is really accurate(yeah, i can't believe it at first too :)) But some fans are able to recognise the guy's voice, therefore believed that it's dubbed.

The production company stated that before they started shooting this drama, everybody accompanied Wu Zun to read the script for 3 months as his Mandarin ain't that good and it was his first time shooting a drama. So they were asking an actor to dub Wu Zun's voice and found Yang Shi Xuan later and they were very satisfied with the dubbing.

20060620_092.jpg20060620_114.jpg

Ariel Lin and Yang Shi Xuan

另外可米表示,其實戲裡仍有保留吳尊本人的聲音,例如叫聲、笑聲,或者狀聲詞像是「啊!」等。

The company said that the drama still retain some Wu Zun's voices like yelling, his laughters or sounds like "ah!" and so

Full article: 八大「東方茱麗葉」佔上有線收視第1 踢走世足賽

Hehe so i'm right about the dubbing :) (sorry for going off the topic of Hana Kimi)

i wonder if the director of Hana Kimi would want Wu Zun's voice to be dub anot.. better not... let it be natural? hahaha :lol:

Guest hauwulli

Oh wow, now that you mention it, Wu Zun's voice in TJ does sound like the guy from Bump Off Lover. At first, I didn't know which guy from Bump Off Lover dubbed for him, but now that you show the picture & it's the boyfriend of Angela from BOL, I do recognize his voice :)

so is all of Wu Zun's dramas going to be dubbed by him? 0.o

Guest fakelunacy

I stand corrected! I bought a newspaper today and it had an article on Wu Zun and it said that his voice is dubbed in TJ. :blush:

Archived