Hana Kimi [偷偷愛著你]

Guest yuans7love

i love this manga! but i'm afraid this drama might ruin my image of this manga -_-...i'm not too happy how Ella is playing the role of mizuki....Ella is TOO boyish IMO....it kinda ruins my image of mizuki....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summers83

I can't believe how real the dubbing is. It does sounds liek his own voice actually. They even did the background sounds behind it...Damn real...How come Ariel is there too? She dubbed her own voiceovers too?

Guest L0veLy<3

^ LOL chill guys :sweatingbullets:. I agree w/ you but no point in thinking about it since they're filming already. I didn't want Ariel Lin for ISWAK but it turned out pretty good so maybe Ella will do a good job.

• 3 weeks later...

i love this manga! but i'm afraid this drama might ruin my image of this manga -_-...i'm not too happy how Ella is playing the role of mizuki....Ella is TOO boyish IMO....it kinda ruins my image of mizuki....

Yeah..i agree with u... i highly doubt that ella will potray mizuki well in the drama..coz mizuki looks cuter...and it seems that ella looks chubby while mizuki is so skinny.... >_< just hope that this drama will not ruin its great manga coz i luv the manga so much... but i think i'll consider to watch this drama since there're ethan and jiro there.. =D i think they look suit with their characters... but... wondering who will play the gay doctor?!?! hahahaa... joe yuan chang supposed to play this role...since he acted well as a gay in the rose...hahaha....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yongwonhi

sigh. LOVE the manga. but i don't want ella as mizuki. >_> i mean, i'll see how she does when it comes out... but i don't know what i'm expecting. my expectations are kind of high because hana kimi was such a good manga, but i think they kind of lowered after the cast. XD

they should make an anime out of the manga! <3

and i've noticed how twdramas are usually based off mangas. o_O;

ok ok guys out there. i know you all are insatisfied about Ella as Mizuki. but the truth cannot be changed. I watched E-News just now, and from Selina and Hebe, they said that they had finished shooting the drama :w00t:

i got to know that it'll seem to be broadcasted after Tokyo Juliet in Taiwan on 23 September!! that's a long way to go...

Guest Kumikox3

im so so sooo.. dissapointed abut this pairing.. wu zun is so hawt. cant believe its ella. i hate ella. shes not very fit for him. this is gonna make me cry. yt i dont knoe why i want to see it maybe cuz wu zun is so HAWT.

• 2 months later...
Guest mariika

Meh. Not a big fan of Ella, but I love Jiro Wang so I'll watch this regardless :D They should've gotten someone who wasn't boyish for the lead female role :/

Guest hot_saranghae

Really looking forward to this....cuz I'm really in love with Fahrenheit lately...and 2 of the members, Jiro and WuZun are the leading casts, so I'm def. looking forward to this^^~~

I'm a bit dissapointed tt Ella got the leading role...I think the other SHE members could've been cuter...like maybe Hebe?

hahaha but no use talking about tt now since the filming has already finished^^...

besides WuZun keeps saying everywhere that he likes Ella best in SHE...he likes to say tt he likes Ella whenever he's asked in gameshows^^...so maybe Ella did a good job on the series?

Let's all just hope and see...

~Rina

Guest Shiget^

sounds kinda like Ouran High School Host Club ^^;;

ella looks like ROFLMAO asian version of Amanda bynes in Shes the Man ^^;; LMAO

Archived