Hana Kimi [偷偷愛著你]

Guest yuans7love

Guest tian82

well,i dun really know bout the manga...but the story quiet interesting...a lot of japanese manga have tis kind of story...girl be boy or boy be girl....very funny...but ...poor Ella....her hairstyle quiet weird,doesn't goes well with her.. those production team should pick another hairstyle for her...poor gal....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sylver

Poor Ella! Being bashed even before the series is aired.

I think she's suitable to play the role since it's about a girl disguising as a guy and trying to be discreet abt it and we all know how boyish she is off-air. It's not abt if she looks cute or not. It's abt can she carry off looking like a guy when she's a girl. And I think she does...

Guest precious4e

i love the manga.... but i'm hoping the live would stay true to the story....

too bad i most likely wont get a chance to watch this :(

i love this manga so much one of my favorites.......aw sano isn't hawt!!

but i hope it goes wells as MARS (one of my other favorites)

Guest jacinda

I think she's suitable to play the role since it's about a girl disguising as a guy and trying to be discreet abt it and we all know how boyish she is off-air. It's not abt if she looks cute or not. It's abt can she carry off looking like a guy when she's a girl. And I think she does...

It's only cute if she has SOME feminity about her in the first place. Which she really doesn't doesn't.

Guest getxinfatuated

^Okay..i admit i watched Ella before and agreed that she looks too boyish for my taste, but you haven't even watched the series yet to really put a judgment whether she's going to bring femininity into the character or not. How well she plays the character should matter more than how she suppose to look, which i think is fine since she's a girl pretending to be a boy. I get annoyed when drama have a girl pretending to be a boy when you obviously could tell they're a girl. I actually think Ella fit the looks well.

Guest XhoXho

Hahahahaha I want to know who the gay nurse is going to be! That'd be so cool!

I always pictured Mizuki to be a little bit cuter, like the girl in Lunch no jou. In that drama, I thought she was a guy dressed up like a girl. She wasn't un-cute! Like if that same actress were dressed up as a guy, I'd think it was a girl.

But wow, a Taiwan drama?

wow! i'm very surprised that they are remaking this manga that I actually read.lol. anyways, the girl looks alright. I dont want to judge her on first impression like how I did with ISWAK and Arial Lin. I hope it turns out good. I'll proabbly grow to like the girl that plays ella.

Guest SuiGeneris

It seems that people are complaining about TW dramas being based off of manga. Do you also think "Oh man, they should stop making anime based off of anime" too? Because these dramas are the same thing, except in live action form.

If the plotline works, it works! Who cares if it use to be a manga?

I'm not going to decide if I like Ella and the others are the characters right now, and probably won't decide until I watch it. (Even though I think the guy playing Sano is not as pretty as a 'real life' Sano can be....) I hope they casted someone really goodlooking for Umeda-sensei. *_* He's so gorgeous in the manga, I don't think anyone can do him justice.

('Tou Tou Ai Zhe Ni' is only the Chinese title for HanaKimi. The original Japanese title is 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi E' - For You in Full Blossom. It's not Tou Tou Shang Ni.)

I'm so excited for this now. *_*!

Guest Access DENIED

^Okay..i admit i watched Ella before and agreed that she looks too boyish for my taste, but you haven't even watched the series yet to really put a judgment whether she's going to bring femininity into the character or not. How well she plays the character should matter more than how she suppose to look, which i think is fine since she's a girl pretending to be a boy. I get annoyed when drama have a girl pretending to be a boy when you obviously could tell they're a girl. I actually think Ella fit the looks well.

Since this is based on the manga, and there are probably many people who liked the manga. There are expectations of how the hana kimi characters should look like in real life. I was just disappointed with the my impression of ella because she's not the person that i thought mizuki would like. I will withold my judgement once it is released.

Guest kamui_hime

i dont like ella. AT ALL.

ughh and i definitely pictured sano be more manly, this guy seems a bit delicate (still hot though)

Guest chibilite

I do think Ella fits this role perfectly. Aside from Ariel Lin, I think she would be the only one. Ella looks sort of tom-boyish in a way. Not really a fan of her, but I do love her voice. Heheh

YIKES!! i don't think these people can portray the characters in the manga!! and i love that manga very much!! i hope they don't spoil it T________T plus all of them look NOTHING like the manga characters!! if the lead actors are already bad, then i hope (pray to god) that nanba-senior, and the other chars that i liike will be played by good+similar to the manga ones!

Hi all! I am a huge fan of the manga Hanakimi and so am naturally excited to see that they are making in into a tw drama. Although truth be told, I would prefer a japanese dorama for it (seeing how i enjoyed hanadan more than meteor garden). but nevertheless, I am still looking forward to this.

As of right now, I don't think the 2 lead characters fit the bill for sano and mizuki. Sano is a high jumper and hence in the manga, he's a lanky and lean character. But this sano seems quite 'bulky' to me. He does not give me the 'sano' feel.

I saw the earlier discussion about ella being too manly as mizuki and i have to agree. In the manga, although mizuki is supposed to be pretending as a boy, she still retains this feminine side to her. Spoilers ahead.So much so that Nakatsu thought that he's gay because he is starting to develop feelings for mizuki. Also there will be about 2 more characters who are guys but are very much feminine and it is quite funny to see how these feminine guys interact with Mizuki (because she's seen as a feminine guy)

So I feel, it is actually important that the mizuki character shows this feminine side to her and it is not about how well a girl can act off as a guy. Sad to say Ella is too manly in the pics posted earlier.

BUT, I am going to reserve my judgement about the drama as a whole until the drama starts to air. When Goong aired earlier, many fans were protesting about the casting of the drama. I personally thinks JJH looks ugly and not fit as the role of Shin Goon. But hey, the drama turns out to be a HUGE hit and I am madly in love JJH now and can't imagine anyone else acting as Shin.

So who knows maybe this drama will turn out good in the end. Let's all wait and see. :D

Anyone knows when is this supposed to air? I heard shooting is postponed becase SHE is preparing for a concert?

Guest alluring.honey

wow another drama from a manga... wonder how it is going to turn out... i really liked it started with a kiss though :P

Guest Solly

I dunno but lookin at Ella in the picture remind me of Amanda Bynes in She's the Man.

omg! same here! xDDDD

hmm.... very interesting... xDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived