[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest burberry88

hey!

thanks so much for sharing the episodes!! It must have taken so much time! I just like to point out.. that part two for episode 26 doesn't work? like the file type is all wrong.. and I don't know how to fix it! And I'm so desperate to watch!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest arsinoe

Read chapter 59, its worth the wait, ABSOLUTELY love it !!!

I'm glad that Kaoru finally confronted tamaki about his feelings for Haruhi. That way Tamaki will feel threatened and probably get over his denial stage and finally realize/accept his true feelings for Haruhi.

. Cant wait for the next chapter. I hope the file sharing banned in Japan will not affect the uploading of scantlations. Thanks **ThatGirlPhuong! :D

Edit: sorry about that I meant

Hikaru,

I get confuse sometimes. Thanks for correcting me DDuk. And yeah I too love Haruhi to be with

Tamaki.

They're simply adorable. :D

Read chapter 59, its worth the wait, ABSOLUTELY love it !!!

I'm glad that Kaoru finally confronted tamaki about his feelings for Haruhi. That way Tamaki will feel threatened and probably get over his denial stage and finally realize/accept his true feelings for Haruhi.

. Cant wait for the next chapter. I hope the file sharing banned in Japan will not affect the uploading of scantlations. Thanks **ThatGirlPhuong! :D

isn't it

Hikaru not Kaoru

i cant help but feel bad for

Tamaki

i really feel that he and Haruhi should be together not

Hikaru and Haruhi

... :tears:

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

oh its ending its ending its ending isnt it?

i can sense it

T.T

Ouran is definitely reaching it's climax of the manga so if Hatori suddenly decides to throw in another conflict it would drag out the manga. If something is draggy then it wouldn't be interesting either :(

So it's a good and a bad type of thing. But all good things come to an end so.. ><

Guest litoaznbbumbl

i honestly don't see the big deal about ouron. sorry don't kill me!

i own the first volume, and then ive read some of it online, and i saw the anime. its cute, but not cute enough to make me crazy about it.

maybe the live action coming out will change my opinion.

and theres no bishonen too. =\

opposite to what everybody says, sorry. tamaki is not that hot. -_-

Guest babo_yujin

i really enjoyed the anime.

all the characters are so kawaii in their own special way. >w<

i havent tried out the manga but wish to start soon.

well, i loved the anime. own volume 1 and are planning to buy more (but it's soo expensive T_T)

is it true that S2 is coming?

i honestly don't see the big deal about ouron. sorry don't kill me!

i own the first volume, and then ive read some of it online, and i saw the anime. its cute, but not cute enough to make me crazy about it.

maybe the live action coming out will change my opinion.

and theres no bishonen too. =\

opposite to what everybody says, sorry. tamaki is not that hot. -_-

well i guess its just how the characters act...(this is just my opinion!)

to me i feel a connection with all the characters (as corny as it sounds)

does Tamaki belong with Haruhi or would he let Hikaru just take her?

i mean to me, Tamaki is adorable! and i want to see how this whole thing plays out...

Guest comcis

I did watch the anime, but I didnot read the manga.

Are they different?

I think the anime is pretty average, but it seems to have lots of fans, so I may give it a second try.

Guest Shini

Can anyone tell me pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase....which chapter the anime ends? i finished the anime..but i want to continue reading the manga, but which chapter does the anime leave?

Guest sadaf

I really like Ouran high school host club....so i watched the anime but i also want to read the manga now that i ended the anime,

but i dont now what chapter i have to begin with if i want to read ep. 26 cuz everyone says that ep. 26 was different in the manga so PLEASE

tell me where i have to begin in the manga

arigato in advance (puppet eyes) :)

I think both of you should start out in the beginning of the manga (the anime goes up to about five volumes anyway) to get a better experience with the characters. There's a lot of stuff left out in the anime that's really good.

Archived