[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest iloveren

i just finished watching epi 10 XD the twins and tamaki are soo funny! heh ehhe my favorite episode =]

fasting for 3 days to buy high quality sushi LOLLL

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tifachan

Omg... Everyone was so sexy in Episode 14... XD Tamaki, Haruhi, and the twins looked so cute with their little pony tails (well, pigtails for Haruhi)! I loved it when Hikaru and Kaoru were with each other when the club was open...~!! So sexyy... xDD That girl with Tamaki looked like a carp... Lolsz.

Tamaki's kick is amazing... Lolsz. And it was funny when Kyouya and the twins kept rejecting Tamaki's request to help the newspaper club. XD And oMG! Tamaki's puppy dog eyes are sOOoOooooOOoo CUTE!! =^__^=

And the parts when it showed Tamaki going to each person and asking to make a club was cute... ^^ Can't wait til next eppie... ^___^

Hikaru touching Kaoru = Sexy!

Tamaki puppy eyes = Adorable!

Yeah, Tamaki asking the other members to create the club is so wonderful and cute! It's no wonder that the members love him.

I'm looking forward to the next episode! I liked that chapter in the manga. I hope it sticks to the story.

^ HAHAHA Meee tooo! It was so adorable how he just wins them all over and then he goes all :3 bahahah! Yeaaa it was a really sweet episode, tamaki love indeed!

Guest wizkid4785

one of the funniest animes ive seen, cant wait for the next one =P

tamaki and honey are hilarious, angry honey is still too cute

Guest kyandi

I hope there's a second season, but I don't know =\ I liked this episode! I thought that the parts where the Host Club was playing "commoner games" was funny. =P

Guest xtechnotic

it looks pretty funny. i thought it was like yaoi or something at first though lol.

all my friends thought it was yaoi at first when i showed it to them xD

i love it >_> i'm waiting for ep 14 to come out on youtube

Guest tifachan

Ohh. Did you see Honey and the twins striking poses when Mori, Haruhi, and Kyouya were just walking towards Tamaki in the game?? xD Sooo cuttee!!

Guest yumi-chan

^ ROFL! That was such a funny part xDDDD In the manga, Haruhi asks herself why they are making such impossible poses. LMAO.

--Yumi

Guest tifachan

Can't wait til the next episode where they're getting like, a part-time job... I dun think ne of the host club boys are used to working. :P

Guest tifachan

Omg! Did you guys see Episode 15 and 16?! I lubbed it when Mori was chopping wood for no apparent reason, the twins half-naked in bed~... AaH! XD

And Episode 16, I knew that guy was rejected by Haruhi... Lolsz. Haruhi and Hikaru together is definitely a good pairing! I mean, look at how well their date turned out! XD I lubbed it when Honey came out of nowhere selling ice cream, and Tamaki afraid that they were being "real couples" sharing their food. Lolsz. Sweet episode. <3

And next episode, Kyouya's turn to go on a date with Haruhi?! O_o I bet you all the guys in the Host Club hab a thing for her...~

Archived