[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest eternitygoddess

Question: Does YJ have an actual house, or an actual bedroom for that matter? Does he just live, eat, and sleep in his workshop all day? It must be might uncomfortable to sleep on those wooden benches. The boy's a multi-millionaire, he can afford to buy a bed can't he?

Guest XiahxTiffany

well Jihoo probably got thee inheritance of his family

so think about it its probably the house and everything

so like he doesnt need to do anything :)

Guest kurayzeexivy

^

^

I'm pretty sure he has a real house and stuff. If you look to the right of the workshop, you can see it leading to another room. But c'mon, a millionaire isn't going to sleep on a wooden bench. :lol:

I wish the production team would've storyboarded this drama before they had shot the drama to begin with.

Such as intense storyboarding would've helped the whole casts and production crew!

They should've filmed and edited the drama in advance then release the drama a month after all filming was done instead of filming one episode 3 days before the airing date (just example).

I feel extremely bad that the casts are losing so much weight. I honestly wouldn't mind if the drama stopped airing for a month because those casts needs a lot of rest! This is so devastating.

Guest ml_87

sth to make u guys happier^^ i copy from GHS' thread. tell me if it is not allowed , ths ^^

제주도에서 공항촬영하고 준표잔디재경+스텝들이랑

식사하러 갔나봐요

자리는

준표잔디스텝스텝

스텝재경감독스텝

이렇게 앉았대요

글고 요 후기쓴 학생 친구가 잔디를 너무 좋아해서

잔디머리같은거 좀 따라했나봐요 피부도 하얗다고하고

그거보고 민호가 잔디 닮은거같다 하더니

쿠한테 이 친구가 더 이쁜거같다며 숟가락을 입에 물고 웃었다네요

그러니까 쿠가 뭐?! 이러더니 다시 밥을 먹더라고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

쿠 밥먹다가 목에 뭐가 걸렸는지 켁켁거리니까

민호가 등짝 세게 후려쳐줬다고 ㅋㅋ 그러니까 쿠 다시 밥에 열중 ㅋㅋ

닭다리도 잡고 진지하게 뜯었다네요

민호도 닭다리 뜯는 쿠보고 피식 웃었다고하고 ㅋㅋ

아니 이건 뭐 실제가 더 금잔디 ㅋㅋㅋ

민호가 밥먹으면서 자꾸 흘리니까 쿠가 너가 애기냐고 왜 이렇게 흘리냐며

웃었다고도하고

민호보다 혜선이가 더 많이 먹었다네요

민호는 밥을 많이 안먹나봐요

체력을 위해서 많이 먹어야지~!!!!!

作者:惠善Love/Baidu

It seems that LMH, GHS, and LMJ (plays JK) went out to eat with the staff of the drama when they were done shooting in Jeju.

The seating arrangement was Minho, hyeSun, Staff, Staff

Staff, LMJ, Director, Staff

There was a student nearby that really liked JD's character so she followed her style and Mino made a comment about how the girl looked prettier than JD while biting his finger. HS reacted with a playful "what?" and returned to her eating

HS got something caught in her throat and Mino helped her by patting her back to let the food go down. HS resumed her eating and grabbed a chicken drumstick and concentrated on eating it. Watching an intense HS over her food, MInho gave out a laugh.

Mino kept spilling his food and HS playfully joked, "Are you a kid? Why do you keep spilling your food" and followed with a laugh.

It seems that Mino doesn't eat that much, HS eats as much if not more than him

From http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/

Guest Kerube-Chan

Question: Does YJ have an actual house, or an actual bedroom for that matter? Does he just live, eat, and sleep in his workshop all day? It must be might uncomfortable to sleep on those wooden benches. The boy's a multi-millionaire, he can afford to buy a bed can't he?

Maybe he doesnt want to go to his home because is a real mess... Your mother trying to kill herself every few seconds, your father walking around with his new girlfriend every now and then and to finish it your big brother freaked out and you were left on your own to deal with your crazy parents.

... I wouldnt be in my home much either... I think he just go to change his clothes.

Guest eternitygoddess

I at least hope he installs a bed in that studio.

Every time I see him sleep, he's sleeping on that narrow wooden bench. I'm surprised he doesn't roll off and fall onto the ground.

Guest XiahxTiffany

i would understand why YJ wouldnt go home

his hearts been broken by his family literally

his brother just abandoned him to deal with the problems

his dad is like a player and never hangs out with his actual wife

and his mom wants to die!!

YJ is actual very strong to have not died till now :P

rewatch episode 1. they say he is the grandson of a former president and heir to a vast fortune including a baseball team and a soccer team.

And also the Center for ARTs building where Jandi's parents work and ART Museum where JIHOO and JANDI meet to see works of art by Mattise, where Jandi has an assignment in episode 18, he's quite rich but not as rich as JUNPYO, I think JH,YJ and WB are the same level when it comes to riches.Just an additional info

Guest dunlop09

haha, the question is: Where is Woo Bin's house?? :mellow:

Guest ginny_potter

So far, only Junpyo and Jihoo's houses have been shown among the F4. Yijung mostly stays at his workshop while Woobin conveniently shuttles back and forth between his friends.

LOLs but to answer your question, yes YJ has an actual house/bedroom..

If you remember or go back and watch episode 1, they show it when they show all of F4 in their separate mansions getting dressed for the day..YJ had the huge drawer full of ties :)

dunlop09, you can see WB's shoe cabinet in episode 1.. ahaha does that count as seeing his house? :ph34r:

Guest christina

I dont understand why there is so much debate about who Jandi will end up with. Isnt it a given that she will end up with Joon pyo? It is after all "boys over flower" so Im sure the ending to the main plot will be the same. Otherwise, I dont know why its called "Boys over flower". But it would be nice if she ended up with Jihoo, since there are alot more sweet moments with the two of them than with her and Joon pyo.

Guest Download Love

I at least hope he installs a bed in that studio.

Every time I see him sleep, he's sleeping on that narrow wooden bench. I'm surprised he doesn't roll off and fall onto the ground.

lets go find his bed, okay? not really. have a great night. bye.

Guest toomuchsmiling

I've translated scenes 1-10 of the script for episode 20 at http://yogurutu.blogspot.com/. I didn't want to post here since it's too big of a spoiler.

DISCLAIMER: I do not actually know if it's the real script but it seemed pretty legit so I gave it a try. more parts to come. There are 53 more scenes to translate for the episode.

If these are the actual scenes then I will faint from happiness. Seriously I'd forget all about Jae Kyung. What's sad though is I

actually like her, it's just sad because she's so in love with JunPyo. She can still be friends with them both right? The

only thing I don't like about her is how she keeps interrupting the JD/JP thing. But that's her character, so it's not her fault.

Ugh, it's much easier to just hate on a character like Junpyo's witch mom then to have this love/hate thing going on for

Jae Kyung. <_< BUT ANYWAY, if these are the scenes...i'll live happily. especially if JP really does touch her face/lips. awww~ <3

Sheesh!! Min Ho lost 18 pounds and Hyun Joong 13?! :crazy::crazy:

It didn't look like it, but my God, that is so not healthy! o_o

PS- man, all these youtube account suspensions. Lovlibelle! -weeps- kdrama aka laptika -weeps- but she came back so it's all good. =D

but still...it's like i'm expecting to be hit hard with another suspension. Hopefully 19990915 will be spared. :unsure:

Haha.. too many JH-JD moments have made people wonder.

I have faith in the PD. Even though JH and JD look compatible but they are more like friends. I mean, there isn't much romantic chemistry. JH treats her well but like a doll. I cannot see him grab JD and give her a lover's kiss.

At the moment I love all the characters except for the MOM... but I can tolerate JK cos she is a plot device to help them get back together.

So BOF hwaiting.....I cannot wait for the next episode and I hope it is similar to the script translated earlier.

like some people have mentioned..a relationship with JH can be pretty boring. But dont you guys think that a relationship with JP would be very tiring?

I dunno...If I were to meet someone like JP, I think I would rip my hair off. lol. Yeah, sure he may love me but he would definitely drive me crazy to the point of insanity.

So here's what I think...Jandi should not end up with any of them.

Maybe she should just focus on Medical School and all.

Guest dreampryncezz

like some people have mentioned..a relationship with JH can be pretty boring. But dont you guys think that a relationship with JP would be very tiring?

I dunno...If I were to meet someone like JP, I think I would rip my hair off. lol. Yeah, sure he may love me but he would definitely drive me crazy to the point of insanity.

So here's what I think...Jandi should not end up with any of them.

Maybe she should just focus on Medical School and all.

lol. AGREED.

Though JP is almost the ideal guy (tall, dark, handsome, smart, rich), it's constant arguing in a relationship with him. It's funny to watch, but I don't know if I can handle that if I were Jandi. haha, I'm glad you mentioned this. I'm surprised no one did earlier.

Sure, being a doctor and getting into med school are cool and all, but don't you think these guys are too good to give up? If you can have both (career & a boy; though I rather have career and BOYS), why choose only one?! =P

Guest dunlop09

LOLs but to answer your question, yes YJ has an actual house/bedroom..

If you remember or go back and watch episode 1, they show it when they show all of F4 in their separate mansions getting dressed for the day..YJ had the huge drawer full of ties :)

dunlop09, you can see WB's shoe cabinet in episode 1.. ahaha does that count as seeing his house? :ph34r:

Oh you're right! completely forgot about that, lol. Well. At least we know he has a cabinet :lol:

lol. AGREED.

Though JP is almost the ideal guy (tall, dark, handsome, smart, rich), it's constant arguing in a relationship with him. It's funny to watch, but I don't know if I can handle that if I were Jandi. haha, I'm glad you mentioned this. I'm surprised no one did earlier.

Sure, being a doctor and getting into med school are cool and all, but don't you think these guys are too good to give up? If you can have both (career & a boy; though I rather have career and BOYS), why choose only one?! =P

lol. maybe after graduating she will meet someone who's far richer and handsome and nicer and fun than JP & JH. Maybe a prince or something.lolz :P