[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest aymei

After watching the whole series from week to week, I really gotta say I didn't like the ending one bit. I would have to say it's 'ok' but thats at it's best is 'ok'. Truthfully, there were many plot holes in the story, at the end they show that goo jun pyo's dad had waken from his coma, but seriously, what was the point of them showing jandi taking care of him if they don't show the 'post-coma' where he wakes up and notices her voice or something or her finding out that the man she was taking care of was GJP's dad. They didn't even put the part where jandi/makino helps out the poor man from killing himself and in the end is what saves goo jun pyos/domoji's company. I thought that had played a big part in the ending and none the less of goo jun pyo's mother after all the years of her harsh tactics to get rid of jandi finally reuniting and accepting jandi into her family because she saved the company. Also, with ga eul and ee jung you can guess that they got together after that, but it just showed him showing up to her classroom that she teaches and smile smile, then bam. Next scene. The ending seemed so rushed. Ahh...sigh, disappointment is what I'm left with.

Guest xOORI DOORIx

Overall, it was an okay ending but it could've been executed better don't you guys agree?

I mean, jandi's character remains so safe and innocent throughout all romantic parts. It seems that she always kind of has her guard up.

I just wish she could have professed her love for joonpyo in the ending with a big bang!

Something like her seeing joonpyo at the beach waiting for her and she starts to run and then let herself go into his arms or something to that taste. The ending was so... I don't know, lacking something. The f4 guys just come out of nowhere and they all look at the beach, laugh and forget about the proposal?! lol. I don't know. I just wish it ended in a more spectacular/memorable way just like they did with the climax ( the drowning part.)

Guest JWpwnsU

And so it has finally ended xDDDD through all the excitement build-up before it aired, angst and fervor while it aired, and now it's OVER!! ahahaa.. wasn't the best I've watched, but definitely heart-warming drama, I won't forget this one.

Guest pockyminnie

oh.em.geeeee

i thought i was gonna be a tiny bit upset about the ending but it was so awesome!

they brought back "almost paradiseeeeee~"

AND the scene where jandi fell in the pool

EPIC WIN!

there was also a happy ending for soeul <3

what am i gonna do post BOF and the goodbye stage of one of favorite artists ending all in one week?

aghhhh the agony, i guess i can concentrate on school more i suppose hehe

BOF is one of my favorite dramas ever~~~

pinch me, is this really the end?

Guest lucky.clover

I'm so sad it finally ended!!

What am I gonna do tuesday and monday nights now T_T

I think this is the best version of HYD out of all. This definitely has a lot to do with the HOT actors and GOOD actor choices made for the film. The scenery was beautiful and couldn't have been better. I must comment on the script writing though. Although the many events were coherent and wittingly thought of, I sense that the whole story was being too rushed. Could it have killed to lengthen some parts to build on the plot?? There were many holes in the script. Many of the characters simply disappeared and some things were left unexplained. OVERALL, I LOVED the film and would watch it over a million times!!! If the drama was only longer... then things might have been better ^^

OMG IN THE END, THE WITCH SEEMED ACTUALLY HUMAN!!!!!!!! Aww. I think she learned her lesson...

I wish there was a kiss or hug between soeul couple >_<

Guest doremii*

the scene where jandi falls into the pool and then junpyo remembers her.

oh.

my.

efffffffffffffffffffffffffing.

ggggggggggggggggg.

EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC.

!!

haha.

haha I agree. I looved that scene!

if only Jihoo didn't come out running like a girl..

I also wish they could've shown what happened to the other side characters =T Yumi imo was the most useless character ever.

Yeah, I guess I missed that part where the ending was unsatisfactory. :huh: Jandi and Jun Pyo got together. Gaeul and Yi Jung did likewise. F4 was still a band of brothers, the Senior Mr. Gu was alive and together with his now smiling wife...we just need to fill in the blanks on JH and Woobin, etc. How would you have them end up?:D What a great series. I, too wish that it could go on, but our kids could use a nap... ;)

Good bye, Geum Jandi, thank you for casting your magical spell and making everything turn out right. :) And to our Goo Hye Sun... :rolleyes: You are the best!!!! :wub:

Guest tchq90

Before watching the last episode, I was upset to see that Ga Eul was not included at the final scene at the beach but today, I finally understood why. Look at Yi Jung's clothing, it is the same one that we see him at the airport and at Ga Eul's kindergarten classroom; therefore, I'd conclude that Ga Eul was busy with her students while Yi Jung went looking for his buddies F3. At least, Yi Jung kept his promise which is visiting Ga Eul first once he came back to Korea. That should talk a volume about this relationship.

Guest ii_christie

Yeah, I guess I missed that part where the ending was unsatisfactory. huh.gif Jandi and Jun Pyo got together. Gaeul and Yi Jung did likewise. F4 was still a band of brothers, the Senior Mr. Gu was alive and together with his now smiling wife...we just need to fill in the blanks on JH and Woobin, etc. How would you have them end up?biggrin.gif What a great series. I, too wish that it could go on, but our kids could use a nap... wink.gif

Good bye, Geum Jandi, thank you for casting your magical spell and making everything turn out right. smile.gif And to our Goo Hye Sun... rolleyes.gif You are the best!!!! wub.gif

Hopefully the special airing next week will fill in our lingering questions about Ji Hoo and Woo Bin. I'm glad the JoonDi and SoEul couple had happy endings. I'm not totally 100% satisfied with the ending either, but I'm just happy the ending left the viewers hanging a little, leaving them guessing/predict what happens in the future. Overall, the drama was very very enjoyable. I greatly appreciate those who participated in the drama<3

I just rewatched the last episode this time with subs, but I started with the scene in front of the pool..because this scene it just great, but I have to laugh everytime

because someone mentioned that Jihoo runs like a girl and he really does...I was like "finally they´re together again"....and it was rather a kiss than CPR.

What I really really love is Junpyo bright bright smile after he was together with Jandi again...it makes me smiling in front of my PC like an idiot, too...lol...it shows

how happy Junpyo is again and that´s what I needed after all those painful moments although through them we could see that Jandi has only Junpyo in her heart...

Well the ending was okay for me, that´s what I expected from a Kdrama. Of course I would have wished more feelings and skinship...I don´t know about you but if I

would have meet my boyfriend again after four longing years I would have run into his arms (hey, they are no high schoolers anymore, right?)....

Last but not least I´d like to thank everyone here...let´s all meet again in another great drama, maybe with one of those actors from BOF...what am I going to do on

Mondays und Tuesday now? I´ll surely miss you all!!

Guest Sushi2006

Anyone who watched the final episode on Viikii is missing out on a BIG part!

The segmentors cut out Jun Pyo's interview part and in that part it shows him, his mom and dad, and his sister.

So watch it on www.arashi.vox.com

Is it just me or did JanDi look significantly prettier in the last two (or so) episodes? :mellow:

I think it's the hair, or something. cutie. lol

Ahh the ending was alright. Not terrible, but I think it could have been a bit more exciting? I wanted some SoEul action, man! hahaha

I'm looking forward to the special- definitely curious about JiHoo and WooBin.

Btw, just saying, I thought it was a bit odd that the YooMi girl was just casted off like that rofl. It's like 'oh.. screw you. I remember JanDi now.' .. which is pretty much what would have went through JoonPyo's mind. He probably didn't care about her enough to get mad at her. haha

Was JanDi committing suicide or something when she jumped in the pool? But she wouldn't do that- I guess she trusted that JoonPyo would remember her and dive in to save her..?

Anyway, it was a fun, cute drama. Nothing serious that would get me all teary, but something fun to fangirl about. hahaha <33

Guest aaclove

After watching the whole series from week to week, I really gotta say I didn't like the ending one bit. I would have to say it's 'ok' but thats at it's best is 'ok'. Truthfully, there were many plot holes in the story, at the end they show that goo jun pyo's dad had waken from his coma, but seriously, what was the point of them showing jandi taking care of him if they don't show the 'post-coma' where he wakes up and notices her voice or something or her finding out that the man she was taking care of was GJP's dad. They didn't even put the part where jandi/makino helps out the poor man from killing himself and in the end is what saves goo jun pyos/domoji's company. I thought that had played a big part in the ending and none the less of goo jun pyo's mother after all the years of her harsh tactics to get rid of jandi finally reuniting and accepting jandi into her family because she saved the company. Also, with ga eul and ee jung you can guess that they got together after that, but it just showed him showing up to her classroom that she teaches and smile smile, then bam. Next scene. The ending seemed so rushed. Ahh...sigh, disappointment is what I'm left with.

I agree.

I'm not trying to bash the drama or anything, but I am completely disappointed with those in charge of BOF.

Guest fio209js2

Ahhh.. i'm very pleased with how the drama ended.. although it was pretty short.. wish it was a bit longer but happy ending = happy me.

Guest betchay

TNS ratings 34.8% (nationwide) 34.9% (seoul)

TNS Average : 28.5%

I noticed JP & YJ have the same hairstyle at the end. :lol:

Guest starzz24

Although the ending was really predictable, I really liked it though! I liked how JH's happy with his life as a children's doctor, how GJP + GJD are Finally tgt Forever, how YJ + GE are tgt (: and how GJP's family's all happpyyyy :D

I must say, WB's kinda abit left out, but they didn't give him much of a role to start with so happy friends = happy WB!

and same applies to JH's granddad, although at the end, it sounded like he passed away alr? cos JH has to "reopen the clinic when he graduates" ?

but yes, I'm satisfied with how BOF ended, am glad that ít's finally ended cos everyone's finally happy and the cast can take a really good break now!

Well done BOF cast, PDs, crew memebers and whoever involved! It is definitely my favourite version of Hana Yori Dango just cause it's a Happy Ending ^^

Guest ninjastar

Even though I enjoyed Hana Yori Dango (JP) more, this version was a nice ride.

can't wait to see future works of the cast.

Guest espeluvsit

still haven't watched the final episode cause there's no eng. subtitles yet out. haha reading from all your comments I'm afraid to be disappointed when I watch the last episode. hope that it will appeal to me well.

Guest KDPMeluv

i liked this ending :)

i totally fell in love with JH in these last two episodes. He is so caring! and the fact that he's always there for JD. and the fact that he had the intelligence to go to college again and become a doctor JUST so he could open his grandfather's clinic.

*sigh* wow.

and i must say in the last bit he looked super hot in those glasses and doctor's gown.

khj's acting improved wayyy. before i used to skip over his parts bc his acting was unbearable xD

but now i found myself loving those parts.

and Yi jung Gaeul! omg! cutest ending ever! who would have thought of an ending where gaeul is working with little children and yi jung like prince charming slowly walks in looking at her through the windows and opens the door!

*sigh* i can imagine a TOTALLY happy, cute, ending for them.