[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

KimBum is also a part of BOF..so what's the spamming in there?
Yours, and the previous comments on his movie/other drama projects are considered spamming in here.

Yes, Kim Bum is a part of BOF, but those comments don't have to do with his character in BOF or anything pertaining to BOF.

If you're curious about his other projects, please go to his separate thread to do so.

I had no idea that the thread had been closed again yesterday O_o but thank you Rebby for re-opening it.

please please everyone, lets stay on topic, follow the rules and refrain from negativity.. like many others here, I've been skimming past a lot of posts b/c of it.

Also, thanks blue_angel and mysticalz for posting the spoilers :) I tried to resist reading them, but failed miserably LOL

F4Fan ROFL..thanks for listing out all the JP-JD "bed" scenes :lol: I didn't realize there were so many!

I was actually just thinking about all their past kisses yesterday..

KimBum is also a part of BOF..so what's the spamming in there?

It IS spam.

Does the rest of the folks here want to read about posts discussing all of Goo Hyeseon previous works here?

Or other casts' past works for that matter.

And these posts are only between 2 members. The PM function is there for a reason. Please make use of it.

1. Some Like It Hot ( He got a kiss from the singer of Wonder Girls!!!)

2. Death Bell (He got more screen times here but be prepared for a lot of bloody scenes)

Personally, I'd think Kim Bum looks best with Kim So Eun in BOF, not with either of the above.

1. i was trying to watch it but i didn't expect it to be some kind of boring..lol

2. i will prepare for it!haha..i like this kinds of movies...it thrills me!haha..have you watched it already?! ^_^

Yup. Already watched them but honestly, Kim Bum did not appear to be a hottie in both movies. He didn't steal the spotlight like he did in BOF. You can also see him in two dramas: High Kick and Rude Women, and definitely East of Eden which I'm pretty sure you did.

t0o bad.so what's his role in death bell?..

yeah. i was once watching EOE but i skipped some parts of their childhood..and now the totally story..i'll watch it soon since my summer is kind of boring.lol. =D how about you?finished watching the drama?

^

there are some also posting some pics of GHS not related to BOF..and nobody warns them.. :huh:

You can report them using the report button on the left under each post B)

^ its also your #6 post by the way, within 4 hours.

Everyone is allowed max 5 posts in this thread :fury:

i already feel d withdrawl symptoms cos of next week's final episodes!!! thanks for all d spoilers every1...much appreciated! i've been surviving on these since wednesday! at least now im on holidays i can rewatch the show again!

by the way, does anyone know where they are shooting? my friend is visiting korea and she wanted to know and see if she could possible visit them while filming...thanks in adv! :)

Guest juneforest2000

Well, next week will be the last two eps of BOF.

I hve been following the drama since ep 1. I feels the stroyline is kinda of messed up despite they do follow closely to the manga. FOR ME, I love eps 1-12, from then on I really dun enjoy this series much. Too many inconsistences and unexplain scene somehow. I dun understand how can JD just forget the insult she got from JP in Macua. Ya, maybe due to the fact she love him a lot., just find it too easy for JD to forgive JP and I dun understand why JP can be so different after the Macua trip towards JD. Very caring and wanted her back suddenly....whatever is it,I dun really bother anymore. TO ME, the stroyline doesn't matter at all cos it's hopeless now, the last two eps can never cover all details.I strongly feel they might just end it in a rush. Every mins count, I dun know how long umi character will be inside this last two eps. Just hope the PD and SW dun drag the unnecessary scenes, well, just hope cos I have lost faith with the PD n SW already.

What keeps me on this drama is ALL THE CASTS. Especially LMH, GHS and KHY. I think they are all fantastic artists. I really respect them. Very professional, they work really hard,just look at them, losing so much weight and having so many night not being able to sleep just to flim BOF. They are the reason why I am still watching this drama. I guess that is the only way to reward their hard work. I strongly believed JD and JP will be together for the last ep. Actually I dun really like GJP character, but I LOVE LMH's. He is very good, he can make me cry with him at times. I look forward for his next drama. He is very talented. For KHY, I can only say, he dun hv much expression in this drama, but from each eps, his acting is getting better each time.

The rest such as KB, WB and GE are superb too. I love BOF, not the script but the casts and ppl who made this drama a success. My heart is full of respect to them. I WILL GV THEM MY FULL SUPPORT.

TO ALL THE CASTS, AJA AJA FIGHTING!!

Guest aurora820

me too was rewatching episode 9, and the kiss on the swing was way more gentle than the following ones.

Maybe the two of them were really awkward(some real feelings behind it?!) :P

But I do really hope that the remaining kiss(es) show more passion.

It's unbelievable, those short lip-touching moments=> who is going to buy it?!! Thats not the real thing/world!! :lol:

awwww its coming to end, nooooo...

Guest SweetTemptation

What's wrong with u, mab2007? are u trying to richard simmons Rebby of, so that she will close this threat or something?:( didn't u read her waring at all?

why do u keep spaming? that was ur #7 posts. Rebby said each person can only post 5 aday. Gosh:(

Remember the most recent spoiler included speculation of a talk show interview w/ Lee Geum Hee? I think these may be fan photos during the filming of that scene. Doesn't JP's hair look slightly different (maybe shorter bangs)? I think the interview must be after the 4 year time jump...

29568182.th.jpg

k20090327723412.th.jpg

k20090327723758.th.jpg

k20090327726141.th.jpg

Some more filming eyewitness testimony:

BOF crew has been filming at a hospital in Seoul all day yesterday. All the cast members (JD, F4, Chairman Kang, Joon Hee, GE, and yes, even Yumi) were there. JD and F3 made frequent outfit changes, so there must be multiple scenes at the hospital. LMH was not seen often because his scenes were mostly in the VIP hospital room. One spectator who saw him said JP was wearing the hospital gown and had a wool hat on. What else? Oh yes, JP screams at JD to get out of his room. JD's character cries alot. They also filmed a scene w/ alot of balloons in the hospital (maybe a discharge party?).

Namsan kiss scene: This was filmed the day before the hospital shooting. No one but the crew was allowed during this filming. There were about 10 spectators who were around, but they were driven away for the kissing scene shooting. Guess they really want to keep this kiss scene a top secret until the airing!

In response to F4fan's comment below, we don't know for sure that JD's parents and brother never came down for either Macau/New Caledonia shooting, do we? For instance, I heard that GE also went to Macau but she did not make any appearance in ep 13 or 14 during any of the Macau scenes.

BOF crew has been filming at a hospital in Seoul all day yesterday. All the cast members (JD, F4, Chairman Kang, Joon Hee, GE, and yes, even Yumi) were there. JD and F3 made frequent outfit changes, so there must be multiple scenes at the hospital. LMH was not seen often because his scenes were mostly in the VIP hospital room. What else? Oh yes, JP screams at JD to get out of his room. JD's character cries alot. They also filmed a scene w/ alot of balloons in the hospital (maybe a discharge party?).

Thanks blue_angel_1004, for the latest information. I really like GJP's newest hairdo.i guess it must be after the 4 years jump..JD's character cries a lot? oh GHS is really good in portraying this kind of scene. I should prepare kleenex next to me on next Monday.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD BOYS OVER FLOWER F4 SPECIAL ...I TRY TO TRACK DOWN THE LINK BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT HERE.. ... I HOPE SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME...

You can watch it at viikii.net. its fully subbed.

In order not to make this post a spam,I would like to share a few more random Caricatures from Lunar Sea (since there's a lot of BOF's fans here enjoying looking at her cartoon artwork)

5d77e1237b2e45854623e88c.jpg

8a8f7c1eae974fd4e1fe0b26.jpg

03f4867a27f926d50bd18711.jpg

5f551b0b8a06793e95ca6ba8.jpg

28b0a32f1703ae714fc226db.jpg

b6b2711e9e0ea22b304e15da.jpg

2492b686a16e430bc65cc3a6.jpg

4a86bad075ae31199a502760.jpg

8531c3c3b2f2fa14e4dd3b70.jpg

Guest F4fan

Remember the most recent spoiler included speculation of a talk show interview w/ Lee Geum Hee? I think these may be fan photos during the filming of that scene. Doesn't JP's hair look slightly different (maybe shorter bangs)? I think the interview must be after the 4 year time jump...

Maybe they will do something cheesy like JP asking JD to marry him on the show. LOL! So filming is coming to end....so sad.

I think using clips from New Caledonia/Macau if there is a wedding scene can be a little bittersweet. Both of set of parents won't be there, especially JD's parents and brother whom she is very close to.

Hopefully, they film an adult JD at the hospital, too.

Guest ml_87

please dont spam mab2007 and 1234,,

please.please. we dont want this thread closed again,, :mellow:

back to BOF.

why so much JH and JD scene in ep 23 than JP and JD ,,Ohhh <_<

and we still dont know yumi name in this version ?

i dun think so. JP-JD scene in episode 23 must be more than JH-JD. (i already counted the time . ha ha) :D

blueangle:Jd cries? so sad., i hate Jp for hurting her, even he doesnt know. and the most annoyed is that JD is sad becauz of JP and he rejects her, at the same time, Umi appears. how can she say that she's Jp's gf? :angry: Jp, u have to be cold to her ;)

mab2007: i'm disappointed about u! plz respect the rules and other mems! <_<

Guest del32

What else? Oh yes, JP screams at JD to get out of his room. JD's character cries alot. They also filmed a scene w/ alot of balloons in the hospital (maybe a discharge party?).

Sorry to cut your post short. Hm, :oJP was screaming to uri JD, does it mean we're gonna see the old version, pre-JD Goo Jun Pyoo, the cocky one and likes to look down to the others?

Guest doraezzz

was reading all the posts n spoilers. how do jpy hurt his head while the spoiler states that he was stab? (he was seen wearing cotton wool on his head)

Guest funkindagirl

oo, it does look different...flatter and his curls are gone.

I kinda like how his hair has mirrored the change in JP's character.

The old JP was arrogant, rich, different from everyone else and higher in status. And his curls sorta emphasised that, it made him different and unique compared to normal people.

And by the time we get to the end his hair has lost most of his curls, indicating his change from a rich guy to a 'normal' guy who's more easily relatable and not as proud and unapproachable as before.

Some more filming eyewitness testimony:

Oh yes, JP screams at JD to get out of his room. JD's character cries alot.

:huh: He screams at her?? Oh dear. Thats going to be so sad to see.

I didnt anticipate that, if he's forgotten her I thought he might be curious as to who she is, or at the very most, indifferent to her presence.

But to get mad at her? Bad JP!

Namsan kiss scene: This was filmed the day before the hospital shooting. No one but the crew was allowed during this filming. There were about 10 spectators who were around, but they were driven away for the kissing scene shooting. Guess they really want to keep this kiss scene a top secret until the airing!

Against my better judgement, I feel a rise of hope at this news!

I thought I would've learnt by now not to have too high expectations, that way I wont be disappointed when the time comes...haha but wth im hopeful! ^_^

Hi BBF addicts!

I'm new here. Hope I'm welcome. although, i didn't like the second season of this drama, i still hate the that it's going to end already. I was hoping against hope that they'll extend it til episode 27, there are just too many loose ends, how are they going to resolve those in 2 episodes?

Guest samgirl

with only two episodes coming I'm wondering how they're gonna cram jp losing his memory and jp regaining it back to these two episodes, I won't be satisfied unless they throw in a good 20 minutes of jundi mushiness and loveydovey scenes! Do you guys think that towards the end of 24 jp would have some kind of recollection as to what jandi means to him?