[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest lady_kenley

Did anyone post the link for the previews of Episode 22 and 23? Hope you repost it!

And to all FILIPINO fans, they're going to show BOF in ABS-CBN!!! :w00t: I just saw the trailer a while ago when I was watching Banana Split.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Even if I'm watching it online I'm still very very excited!!!

On a side note, I hope Ga Eul and Yi Jeong has a different ending from the manga. That would make BOF stand out a lot more. :D

Guest funkindagirl

HOLY! WHAT KIND OF A KISS WAS THAT ?! It was just merely touching lips!

And I haven't really heard Jandi expressing her love for Junpyo yet. It's always Junpyp who says 'I Love You' and not the other way around. Even as I read the upcoming previews, it's Junpyo who says 'I Love You', again!

Woah, haha dont worry according to KP spoilers there will be 2 KISSES next week. Which is probably why the preview is different to the picture of the kiss.

I think they're wearing different clothes in them too...so there's still hope we're going to get a more passionate kiss. :lol:

And my guess is that if JD doesnt say 'I love you' to JP in the next 2 episodes then they're saving it up for her to say it to JP when he loses his memory because she's desperate for him to remember.

----

The previews look so good. I love JP & JD's little chat at the zoo...'there no cute side of you' LOL...but u still love her anyway JP! =D

And the little boy is adorable!!! The way JP interacts with him is so cute, I like the way he just picks him up and scuttles off with him under his arm.

Guest F4fan

Spoiler courtesy of kpculture:

Could this be the confrontation we see at the end of Episode 23 between Junhee, JP, and Mama Kang?

Jun Hee discovers that her and Jun Pyo’s father is alive. She confronts their mother about deceiving everyone, but Chairwoman Kang defends herself by saying that he would have wanted it that way as well. Jun Pyo comes in during their conversation and demands an explanation.

On the memory loss front:

What more more can befall on JP? Gets stabbed and then loses his memory in traffic accident? What?? I am hoping that the PD and writer lets it go and let the stabbing be its stand in. There doesn't seem to be enough time to do it all.

Or why doesn't he lose his memory during the breakup and when JH and WB go visit JD at the fishing village and JP follows out of curiosity he gains it back when he sees JD? JD can nurse him after the stabbing while caring over his father. Perfect, right?

Guest oanhdinh

Thank you Blue Angel so much!!!

I think Stabbing JP is enough, we don't need he loses his memory anymore!!! After this, i hope Chairman Kang would think back and accept the relationship between JP and JH.Everything will be ok if there is no appearance of Umi, and we will have a perfect ending in ep 25. :)

Singapore fans:

Boys over Flowers DVD with english subtitles will be out in April (i believe it should be end April/Beginning May)and distributed by Poh Kim... (a friend of mine managed to check with them).. whereas the Korean & mandarin dubbed(Eng/Chinese subtitles) will be out a month later... hope the april release is the full set....

So do lookout for it....... (date of release subjected to changes).

i think this drama will create another hallyu wave in singapore :D:D

Thank you Blue Angel so much!!!

I think Stabbing JP is enough, we don't need he loses his memory anymore!!! After this, i hope Chairman Kang would think back and accept the relationship between JP and JH.Everything will be ok if there is no appearance of Umi, and we will have a perfect ending in ep 25. :)

yes...i would rather have this scene than the appearance of Umi........ there is no time for another person to appear..... they can use the 2epi to show more JD & JP and also how they can get together... and also YJ & GE scenes....

Guest ml_87

Spoiler courtesy of kpculture:

On the memory loss front:

What more more can befall on JP? Gets stabbed and then loses his memory in traffic accident? What?? I am hoping that the PD and writer lets it go and let the stabbing be its stand in. There doesn't seem to be enough time to do it all.

i'm sure that just one of them. i think that Jp getting stabbed is more reasonable than getting a traffic accident (although i feel so hurt :() but it means that Jh cant have any reason to go to JD. JP wont owe him any thing now. but dont u guys think that seeing an old Jp in episode 24 (hot-tempered and ill-treated with any girl) is interesting? i love JD, too. she takes care of Jp's dad and rejects JH's proposal with such a proper answer. now, everything will go on the right way. i'm looking forward to Jp-JD's wedding :lol:

Did anyone post the link for the previews of Episode 22 and 23? Hope you repost it!

And to all FILIPINO fans, they're going to show BOF in ABS-CBN!!! :w00t: I just saw the trailer a while ago when I was watching Banana Split.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Even if I'm watching it online I'm still very very excited!!!

On a side note, I hope Ga Eul and Yi Jeong has a different ending from the manga. That would make BOF stand out a lot more. :D

episode 22: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0JCaaK7bw

episode 23: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsfpsI1vIE0

credit: hoonfamily

hahaha i love how junpyo just grabbed the kid with one arm and ran lolol

eh knew it all along about his dad,

that woman is a witch!!!

but YJ & GE, she will definitley be his inspiration!!! he has a tendency to look after her when she walks away haha

glad Junpyo and Jandi are happy to be with each other, for once Jandi actually shows it.lol

Spoiler courtesy of KPculture

bof23d.jpg

* Jun Hee discovers that her and Jun Pyo’s father is alive. She confronts their mother about deceiving everyone, but Chairwoman Kang defends herself by saying that he would have wanted it that way as well. Jun Pyo comes in during their conversation and demands an explanation.

* Ji Hu and Woo Bin go on a trip.

* Eventually, Yi Jeong makes up his mind to get back to pottery.

Other:

* Kim So Eun (Ga Eul) and Kim Beom (Yi Jeong) were seen filming at Namsan by the famous stairs (in the last scene of My Name is Kim Sam Soon). Eyewitnesses said that it looked like they were filming a date scene; however, it is unconfirmed they were filming for BOF or a television commercial.

* Woo Bin gets some one-on-one time with Jan Di and thanks her for everything she’s done for Ji Hu.

* Yi Jeong continues to mope over Eun Jae. Ga Eul tells him determinedly that she will make sure he can use his hand again.

* Due to Jae Gyeong and Jun Pyo’s split, their respective companies are no longer carrying on with their business deal. As Shin-hwa’s stock prices fall, Chairwoman Kang seeks out Jan Di and threatens her. At that moment, Ji Hu’s grandfather appears and helps Jan Di out. However, this event inspires Chairwoman Kang to change her tactics. In the end, she hurts Jan Di greatly.

* Boys Over Flowers will follow the Hana Yori Dango storyline very closely in regards to Eun Jae’s hidden message for Yi Jeong on the rooftop. Ga Eul searches all over in order to discover what Yi Jeong had missed. Once she finds it, she takes Yi Jeong there to show him, and he breaks down and sobs.

* Jan Di and Jun Pyo’s final date together before he loses his memory:

* Jun Pyo, depressed after Jan Di’s departure, gets drunk at a club and makes a scene by causing fights. As Jun Hee sees her little brother falling apart, she feels sympathy for him.

* Jun Hee discovers that their father is still alive and has a huge confrontation with their mother. As she leaves to go see him, she asks Jun Pyo to come but he refuses.

* Ji Hu and Woo Bin invite Jun Pyo to come along with them, but he turns down their offer. Ji Hu says, “Come or don’t come” and puts a piece of paper down on the pool table before leaving. (KP’s note: We’re assuming that they’re going to visit Jan Di and that the paper has Jan Di’s address on it.)

* Jan Di takes care of a man in a coma. (KP’s note: You can deduce who this man could be.)

* Jun Pyo will lose his memory. (KP’s note: It is rumoured that this will take place at the seaside where Jan Di’s family is. They should announce casting for Nakashima Umi’s character soon.)

I'm glad to hear that YJ continue to do pottery after what happened between him and his 1st love. I really don't want him to give up on pottery.

I think what they mean by going on a trip is visiting JD at the fishing village.

Guest Q_Park

Translation of Episode 22 Short Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUn1pXzJ2OQ

Man: Starting from right now, Groom Goo Joon Pyo and Bride Ha Jae Kyung's wedding will begin.

F3: We object.

Mom: It seems that they went to far with the joke.

LJ: When are going to stop crying?

LJ: I don't believe in happy endings.

JD: Goo Joon Pyo.

JP: Do you iknow what my dream is?

JP: Not making promises I can't keep.

- Kyu

Guest grrly

The links has been reposted couple of times in the previous page. You could've easily back tracked instead of asking again...sorry if this seem mean but this thread is already in a hot water with the mods...

Anyway, I'm so excited for the up coming episodes. At leat we'll be getting some joondi moments before the separation. From the spoiler scripts there's still no sign of any amnesia...maybe they won't include this anymore? I sure hope so because there's just no time...unless they are secretly planning to extend it..hehe..

I think someone mentioned about avoiding spoilers...I'll be doing that as well in the last two episodes...Hope that follows through though...haha..

Guest `lilac;dreams

Annyeong chingus

Just checking with Malaysians and Singaporeans, are there any Hana Yori Dango manga comic books on sale in these two countries?

Thanks!!!

Comics Connection Singapore should have them. There's several branches around Singapore.

Guest papasmurf

like the previous hana yori dango series, woo bin or akira is very an undeveloped character throughout the series....this is ridiculous, i mean why do they even need him? it's so stupid, i think they should focus on him for a while too

Guest adikkeluangman

Just checking with Malaysians and Singaporeans, are there any Hana Yori Dango manga comic books on sale in these two countries?

^Last time I check at Kinokuniya KLCC should have. Maybe Borders in KL have too. Just check out their website for more details. Not sure if it on full set or not.

Guest funkindagirl

Kim Hyun Joong, “It is still quite awkward between me and Goo Hye Sun noona”

Boys Over Flowers Kim Hyun Joong confessed that he wish to get closer to co-actress Goo Hye Sun.

Kim Hyun Joong said on MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Weekly’ on 20th March, “It is still awkward between me and Goo Hye Sun noona.”

Goo Hye Sun is currently acting alongside as Geum JanDi to Kim Hyun Joong’s character Yoon Ji Hoo in KBS drama Boys Over Flowers. They even have kissing scenes in the show.

He said, “Until now, we still use formal language to converse. I wish to be closer to noona. I wish to break that invisible wall.”

credit kbites

------

Its sweet he wants to be closer...but they've been filming for months already and HyunJoong and HyeSun have had SOOO many scenes together that if they're not close by now well.......

I guess its still Minho that she still feels the most comfortable around :P

Guest lizyap

is the stabbing in the manga? or was it made up in the japanese version? i hope they dont put in the losing memory thing. i think its quite stupid. i understand its for jandi to express her love for jun pyo but i think the stabbing thing is good enough. The stabbing hasn't been acted in any version yet so hope the korean version will have it if it was in the manga. Would be good if the korean version will have something different. Looking forward to what happens.... so far the writers have done really well...really hope that they dont ruin the ending....they must be so stress!!

Guest riotubby

Is this series still only up to ep. 25? I can't imagine how they would fit so many scenes in 4 episodes. I don't want the ending to be so rushed.

ALSO. for any DBSK fans, did anyone notice that jihoo is wearing the same earrings as yunho?? sorry if someone's already posted about this x.x

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1300/74400878.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1299/151a.jpg

=) it've been cuter if it was jaejoong's earrings seeing as how the pair are bestfriends<3

Actually , i noticed Kim Bum wearing the same earrings on the show. Maybe they share the pair? Haha , each one takes one...

21_j_20090318_0013.jpg

74400878.jpg

901242h_20070815_008.gif

Thanks for the translation, TW1NKLE! But just to clarify, in the ep 22 long preview, Secretary Jung tells Chairwoman Kang, "Aside from everything else, but to eliminate Su-Am Art Center..."

In other words, the witch's plan to hurt JD involves trying to hurt JH's art center business. I assume this is why JD decides to break up with JP.

I actually am curious if its only JH the witch hurts , what about the porridge shop or GE? Seeing as supposedly GE opposed the marriage...

Annyeong chingus

Thanks!!!

Kinokuniya at Takashimaya carries the full range. And if they don't have or have missing volumes, they will bring it in for you, all you have to do is tell them. I also saw it at the bookstore at Vivo City , can't remember the name , but there is only one bookstore.