[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest polaris

24.jpg

(traceyng111)

^LMH seriously hot...

everyone is hot in this drama EXCEPT... imo

Kim Joon ( Song Woo Bin )

actually he's not that bad.. but the things they make him do are really big turn offs. I feel bad for him..

the first time the words "yo yo yo bro yo!" came out of his mouth.. I laughed..

then I laughed really hard when they made him do that really strange and awkward dance at the night lounge.

They make K.Bum a sexy saxaphone player... and then Kim Joon a wacky dorky swing dancer... haha~

the more I watched this drama the more I love this drama,,

I love all the F4 outfits,,, looks very expensive,

but I've to admit that JP's outfits are the best among them

^semi_fly

I've checked aja aja

they only have MU link

and this link didn't work for me

Guest babymarzy07

^ OMG. LMH. nuff said. hotness.

hahha that lounge scene hilarious. kim bum makes a great kenny g. lol.

Yeah, in the other versions there are usually more Rui supporters than Tsukasa, but definitely not in this version. I had high hopes for Hyun Joong in the beginning when they announced that he was to be playing Rui because he looks the part, but he definitely can't act the part. The character may be autistic, but he's still human and is not stiff.

so true. cause in HYD i loved shun's rui. and i rooted for rui like all throughout. but here i so fell for lee min ho's tsukasa. he did it so well. and charisma man. im a KHJ fan, but im still sad about his portrayal of rui. its not as bad from the start. but its very lacking. i think there's something with how the character is made not sure. his makeup only it so dull?

I'm going to have to agree with you on this.

If I was to NOT compare hyun joong to the original Rui in the manga -- his acting is pretty well done for a singer-to-actor.

However, given the circumstances, his Rui is not as glowing or radiant as I always envisioned a Rui to be. I'm not saying that Hyunjoong sucks or whatever, but I'm saying that since Oguri set a nice precedent for what a Rui is like ... Hyun Joong didn't fulfill the part. Now that's just the awkward, quiet face he's supposed to be in and I get that. So that's why I'm waiting for the next climatic episodes to make a full judgment.

I support the actor and I feel that if the role calls for a quirky, quiet, kept-to-himself kind of guy, Hyun Joong is the man. But I supposed you kind of have to watch him in X-man and We Got Married to experience the full wrath of his unusual personality.

If I were to exclude episode 4, I will say this again that the LOVE TRIANGLE is even on all sides, meaning, that for once, in my opinion, Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo are evenly matched.

yeah the love triangle is even more interesting here. but id say like im leaning towards JP personally.. but hey itll be interesting.

definitely, ditto about the shun acting part. he got it down pat. and shun's such a good actor like in other roles too.

and about HJ, i think acting aside, he has a very unique personality and is different. but it doesnt show here. i think he is trying to be rui too much and sorta it doesnt fit him or something. KHJ is rui like is someways, but after shun's rui i think it'll be hard to follow it. i think KHJ or ss501 fans would have a clearer picture of him aside from the drama.

Guest ethopia

just finished epi 2 and cant wait for 3 epi (even though i already know what will happen hehehe)...

JP is so damn handsome!!!! weeeeeeeee...

cant wait for:

- rain scene (where JD breaks off with JP)

- kidnap scene (where JP save JD)

- elevator scene (where they get trapped together)

wat else??... cant wait for more JP/JD!!!!

(hope they still follow the orig version even if its a diff approach)

ok im off to watch epi 3 :P

he's so handsome

cre: bestiz

he really have some similarities with jerry yan (daomingsi).. esp in these pictures.. actually they really do look a

like.. its as if they are twins hehehe..

Guest jaejoong.ro02

Before this drama started to air, I was rooting for HJ's character as Rui because I'm a Rui Hanazawa/Hua Zhe Lei biased. However, as the show started to air, Idk what happened to me. I was not only a Rui/Lei biased but also sa Tsukasa/DMS anti. I want myself to be surprised why I'm now into Goo Joon Pyo but I can't. LMH's done a good job at it plus his good looks. Dang! He is soooo gorgeous. If you'll look at him, you'll think he has the most perfect face in the world. Of course I'm just exaggerating but true right?. :lol: I'm really into it.

EDIT: ^ Yeah. His face has some Jerry Yan features. I never considered Jerry as gorgeous (since I was more into Lei) but seeing LMH, I can't help but to see Jerry's nose, eyes, cheekbones, smile, lips etc...

Guest babymarzy07

EDIT: ^ Yeah. His face has some Jerry Yan features. I never considered Jerry as gorgeous (since I was more into Lei) but seeing LMH, I can't help but to see Jerry's nose, eyes, cheekbones, smile, lips etc...

for some reason though, i didnt like those features on jerry yan. hahhaa (sorry jy fans)

i love them on lee min ho though. cause for me it has more charisma and something's different too.

ps. i just noticed. jan di's "friend" (min ji) her looks changed from the start of the drama, till that part that JP said the rumor of them dating

is true. she like changed her look. and what's up with her. i dont know if she's just ignorant, cowardly, a two faced *#@%! or what.

Guest diopatra

for some reason though, i didnt like those features on jerry yan. hahhaa (sorry jy fans)

i love them on lee min ho though. cause for me it has more charisma and something's different too.

ps. i just noticed. jan di's "friend" (min ji) her looks changed from the start of the drama, till that part that JP said the rumor of them dating

is true. she like changed her look. and what's up with her. i dont know if she's just ignorant, cowardly, a two faced *#@%! or what.

you have to wait for the next episode for that. if my memory serves me right, it would be revealed next episode.

never liked jerry yan's facial feature, specially now. they may have some similarities with LMH, i think LMH has softer one than JY.

^ Ya, I was about to say that. Somehow LMH has a softer facial feature than Jerry Yan. They looked alike with Jun Pyo's straight hair.

Regarding HJ's potrayal of Rui, I have to say, Oguri Shun did his job too well that he literally raised the bar for Rui's potrayal. With HJ, only complain is that I think HJ smiles too brightly for Rui. lol. Hyun Joong has the brightest smile and that kindof makes it drastic changes from Ji Hoo being gloomy over Seo Hyun's leaving to the auction in Jun Pyo's house scene.

Somehow I wish they reduce the violin scenes for Ji Hoo. Him playing the birthday song at Seo Hyun's place? It's as though he's engaged to do so. lol.

As for Jun Pyo, at first I find him too demure and less childish for Domyouji. But now, he's such a cutie. And I just like the way Jan Di shout at him. Haha...

Guest aznprime817

i think kim bum shouldve played rui's character that ss501 guy's not really good looking...hes so tired looking all the time too..

kim bum vs minhoo now thats a better competition.

Guest purpletoe

leeminho.jpg

found this on lee min ho's cyworld: www.cyworld.nate.com/min444

I thought he look really cool in the 1st one (the top pic).. hehee..

anyway just go to his site.. hehe :) tons of other pics there..

Guest purpletoe

Is this episode 5?

i hope so.. cos i'll cry if it's on ep 6... i want more of Ga Eul and Kim Bum :tears:

i think kim bum shouldve played rui's character that ss501 guy's not really good looking...hes so tired looking all the time too..

kim bum vs minhoo now thats a better competition.

hahaa.. i guess this is what HJ's buin HwangBo said on WGM.. that her husband always looks tired.. i feel bad for HJ.. but it's his job.. AZA hyunjoong oppa!!

Guest kinkie_lass

I sincerely hope KHJ will improve in the upcoming episodes. at this point, LMH is getting all the attention not only because he is a good actor, but also due to the lack of, shall I say, challenge from the other actors. in the J-Version we could see that Matsujun-Inoue-Oguri (Domyoji-Makino-Rui) is like fighting with each other acting-wise that each and everyone of them wants to steal the show. the result being, an explosive burst of emotions when these three or even just any of the two of them sharing the screen. i was rewatching the 4 episodes of Kgotboda Namja and I realized i wasn't convince that JD ever had this little crush on JH. 20 more episodes to go, and i really hope KHJ will begin to shine. oh and he has the best look among all the Ruis i have to say :sweatingbullets:

Guest huangsy

i found this on lee min ho's cyworld. :)

%7Boption%7Djpgj.jpg

This picture has been picked out and posted like the 3rd or 4th time already, the lollipop one also.

There are already 4 Photo Lists, above is in List C at http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...918&st=2640

Please refrain from repeatedly posting pics, is same effect as quoting pics.

Having the lists of photos should also prevent fans of each of the long list of cast from flooding this supposed drama thread with too much overload of photos of any one star.

Yes yes yes~

I think they look sooo cute together! lol.

They both look so young & shy. =]

Except, Kimbum doesn't exactly come out shy here. lol.

Either way, those two are way cute and I full support them. Keke.

I was overly impressed by how Hyun Joong is improving every episode.

I mean nothing too drastic, but he has been getting better.

Same goes for the others, maybe it's cause I'm getting used to their acting more or something, but currently I love this drama. :D

I got my parents hooked on it too...a bit awkward, but still they like it. lol. [My mom adores Kimbum. <__<]

Han Chae Young Raises Temperature and Ratings in "Boys Over Flowers"

Published January 13, 2009 Drama

20090112081848767865bi3.jpg

The kiss between Han Chae-young and Kim Hyun-joong in the new drama, “Boys over flowers” raised view ratings to 20% for its 3rd week. This is up from 17.4% from the previous week (as surveyed by TNS Media Korea) and establishes the drama firmly in 2nd place, after MBC’s “East of Eden” (28.2% of viewership).

Han Chae-young who plays a law student and model, is the first love of Yoon Ji-hu, played by Kim Hyun-joong.

credit: popseoul!