[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Translations (for the hangeul on poster that dramaluv3r and sharry posted):

Jan-di (Gu Hye-sun): “The Korean people are nothing without spirit and tenacity!”

Jun-pyo (Lee Min-ho): “I’m good-looking… I’m tall… I’m rich… How can you hate me?”

Ji-hoo (Kim Hyun-joong): “I’m peaceful, oddly fun, and always warm.”

Yi-jung (Kim Bum): “I’m definitely cool, but I’m not a good guy.”

Woo-bin (Kim Joon): “To me, the most beautiful love is friendship.”

credit: dramabeans

woooo...can't wait for their first airing... really really looking forward... I enjoyed the japanese version very much so I hope this too.... and for Jandi ( Hye Sun ) poster alone, it's so cuteeeee..... wakaka... I can't help but keep laughing... she's indeed very photogenic and sweet and adorable... what's else ? :rolleyes:

hi there...check this out...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=4ybncKqsNAs

Thanks! The best part of it was the look on the Domyouji character's face at the end... hehehe. I'm going to enjoy watching his jealousy... :D Even though the drama hasn't even aired, I really think that this time around, I'm going to prefer Dom over Rui.

woooo...can't wait for their first airing... really really looking forward... I enjoyed the japanese version very much so I hope this too.... and for Jandi ( Hye Sun ) poster alone, it's so cuteeeee..... wakaka... I can't help but keep laughing... she's indeed very photogenic and sweet and adorable... what's else ? :rolleyes:

Ah, thanks for the teaser!!! can't wait for the official preview next week!!!!

Guest Anri Lin

Omg, -just watched the trailer-

*holds neck and spazzes* lmao.

The kissing scene just threw me off, ahahaha.

But doesn't she look a bit too mature/old/stylish?!

Guest manderley_angel

Teaser Trailer!

kkotboda_namja_teaser_Daum.jpg

Watch it on youtube (DAUM version)!

I took screencaps (512 x 320 size) so I could make animated icons... then thought I'd share it here for other to make graphics etc -- download~

And the teaser trailer itself (DAUM version) for those who want it -- download

--

sample screencaps:

khyd_teaser0328.png

^ omg, Junpyo's sad betrayed stare... I feel so sad for him already!

khyd_teaser0382.png

^ the title/logo sequence is sooo pretty!

Guest heorungnghenhac

^ omg, Junpyo's sad betrayed stare... I feel so sad for him already!

Totally agree with u. His emotion impressed me.

But MinHo's scenes are so few in that trailer, even he is the main lead. Feel sorry for him. Hyun Joong appears a lot.

Hope that people will like MinHo more when watching film.

Guest manderley_angel

But MinHo's scenes are so few in that trailer, even he is the main lead. Feel sorry for him. Hyun Joong appears a lot.

thats true... i think their banking on Kim Hyunjoong's popularity from WGM and as SS501's leader, thats why he has so much scenes in the trailer...

btw, quoting pictures is not allowed on soompi... please take out the %7Boption%7D tags... we don't want to get this thread closed right? :sweatingbullets:

Guest heorungnghenhac

btw, quoting pictures is not allowed on soompi... please take out the %7Boption%7D tags... we don't want to get this thread closed right? :sweatingbullets:

oh really? sorry I don't know that. I took that out already. Thank u.

Guest Tobemist

I also think MinHo did an excellent job however I was a little dissapointed at HyunJoong and HyeSeon, to be honest. I don't know, maybe it's because how the scenes in the trailer were edited. Hopefully it will be better when we see the drama. :) I'm keeping my hopes up. I want this drama to do well. :)

Looks like the press conference will be held in less than a week from now, December 22nd. ^^

Guest quantumvis

Thanks for the link!

I recall reading that someone thought the music sounded less modern than expected. That snippet reminded me of the Fashion 70's soundtrack--perhaps the classical factor? Same composer?

Somehow, it feels a little like a romance rather than a high school drama, doesn't it? x)

Guest manderley_angel

I also think MinHo did an excellent job however I was a little dissapointed at HyunJoong and HyeSeon, to be honest. I don't know, maybe it's because how the scenes in the trailer were edited.

^ Hyunjoong seems a little awkward/bland as Rui/Jihoo... but I'm hoping thats just the first few episodes. He is a newbie actor afterall... altho he seemed a bit more natural in WGM. I guess we'll see ^^

I recall reading that someone thought the music sounded less modern than expected. That snippet reminded me of the Fashion 70's soundtrack--perhaps the classical factor? Same composer?

^ I heard the soundtrack will be composed by Choi Seung-hyeon (not the rapper from Big Bang ^^), a veteran composer who also did the music for Windstruck (Jun Jihyun/Jang Hyuk movie)

I guess something of a modern classical/opulent style ~

Guest moon_nuh

I'm HYD manga's fan, I've seen Meteor Garden and HYD live action so I'm really interested in HYD kor version. According to KBS world schedule, It will be on air in Fer... hic, long time to wait.

:unsure: