[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Dear flower pot i hope you can save us from your amazing antidote as i going cranky, nuts and dying from watching this two days super duper terrible episode.. T.T . thanks tiki sg for providing lytika backup channel link. Alot of rant i going to make but i decided not to as i want to give PD one more chance. let's see what magic can this pd / scriptwriter give us.

weddingbof.jpg

credit: chinese bof forum

Guest oanhdinh

The story between JP_jk and JH_JD has gone so far. The PDnim has to put a stop all of these. Smtimes i feel that JP and Jk are a real couple.The way JD touching JH's face made me worry. Is she really falling in love with him???I dont know.And i have to emphasize that i havent seenPl a deep love from JD to JP yet.PLZZZZ!!!! Jst do smthings to prove the true love between JD and JP.I'm hopeless now. *sigh*:(

Guest samgirl

thank you for the translation. :) could you also translate what JP asked JD?

i caught what WB said, well a little .. he referred to JP as egoistic and I missed JH's desription and referred to YJ as downright cassanova and he'd rather be cooped up in a monastery than living with any of them! that was funny i admit and this made the three jump him!

if JP wants to grab and get hold of JD then what the heck is he doing spending soo much time with JK and pushing JD to JH and not standing up to her mom! i really can't remember now how this two came to be a couple in the first place.

I feel you buddjhie, this is the most random episode i've watched. :(

Actually, I find it funny why some of us want the drama to be filled with JD loves JP, JP loves JD scenes only.. If that's the case, our DRAMA would've ended in 1 episode! don't you think?! hahaha, don't kill me, but it's not called a drama if it's not dramatic, don't you think?! All those side stories are supposed to fill in the blanks between episode 1 till episode 25 (extended, right?) Anyway, just my thought on the dramas - not just this one.

BTW, don't you think Kim Bum acted very well in this drama? Never once did he use his right hand that's injured to do things that he's not supposed to do with an injured hand!? I really paid attention to his acting, a lot of (poor) actors always forgot their 'characters' and acted the way their characters are not supposed to be, but not Kim Bum! Lee Min Ho is another good actor. All the messages this 2 wanted to convey are written clearly in their expression. Everyone complained about the PD, but let's at least, give credit to the PD for casting these two in the drama. I cannot imagine another person playing, especially, So Yi Jeong, that well :rolleyes: !

Guest F4fan

JD why subject yourself to Mama Kang's continued hatred by being a maid in household with JK practically living there too? Does she have some death or torture wish? If she can survive it, then she believes she is truly over JP?

JP is not going to support her. He is so dimwitted that he can only protect her from physical abuse but will be blind to the verbal abuse. It would be all worth it if she can strangle JP instead of just hitting him softly in the head.

I still believe in JD-JP but its becoming increasingly harder to defend their relationship. I didn't see any longing or jealous looks in this episode. I see that they are fine with the separation with cursory attempts to be friends. But, I wouldn't mind it if JD ends up with nobody but her medical degree. She might be better off.

I understand from the spoilers that we are going to be subjected to more JP-JK and JD-JH torture in the next 2 episodes. Why didn't it just end at episode 9?

This is one episode where I don't really care if it got subbed or not. If the subbers just subbed the truth and dare game, I would be fine with it.

Edit: Can one begin to hate all the characters except Woobin? There is nothing redeeming about any of the characters except Woobin.... and Kang San. Because right now, I hate all of them.

Guest funkindagirl

Actually, I find it funny why some of us want the drama to be filled with JD loves JP, JP loves JD scenes only.. If that's the case, our DRAMA would've ended in 1 episode! don't you think?! hahaha, don't kill me, but it's not called a drama if it's not dramatic, don't you think?! All those side stories are supposed to fill in the blanks between episode 1 till episode 25 (extended, right?) Anyway, just my thought on the dramas - not just this one.

I dont want the drama filled with 'JD loves JP, JP loves JD' but I would like a BIT MORE than what they've been giving us the past 7 to 8 episodes...which is basically nothing much.

I want them to strike a balance.

And even if its not all JD/JP doesnt mean we have to have tons of scenes of them in their JD/JH and JP/JK couplings...how its going at the moment is definitely NOT what I would call dramatic...its tiresome, we've seen the same old for a while now.

But, I wouldn't mind it if JD ends up with nobody but her medical degree. She might be better off.

At this rate, it makes more sense for her to end up alone with her career than together with JP.

Although that would be an ending that leaves me feeling very cheated after sticking it out through these last few eps waiting for them to get together.

Guest chiara

Any idea where else we can watch completely uploaded epis?

I dunno if this can work for you or not, but as far as I know, you can watch the full episode on megavideo.

just go to any MU links available for episode 19

then there you can click on 'view on megavideo'

Good luck.

Looking forward to your review.

Guest akr49

Me too. I'm really happy about Woo Bin, too. And I really love the part of yesterday's episode where YJ and WB are talking about their, uhmmm, friendship.

I'm really happy that they're showing the other main casts' part now.

i wasnt really reading the subs.

more like watching woobin.

finally, i feel like his an F4...