[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest vthinkg

Spoiler

I read this from Baidu. Jandi's parents will be moving to a fishing village to stay with relatives. They will leave Jandi and her little brother behind. The two look for place to stay in Seoul, and eventually will move into a place that is supposed to get demonished soon. Also, at the hot spring in Japan, JP will save JD. JP said to JD that he absolutely cannot let/watch another man/person save JD from the water for the second time, because of that, he learned how to swim. JD was very touched. Back in the hotel room in Japan, JK (not dressed properly or not fully dressed??), will try to use her body to win over JP, JD walked into them and totally shocked and heartbroken. But JP will reject JK, and JK feels humiliated, gives up and explaines the incident to JD before leaving.

Don't know how reliable the spoiler is, but I am excited to see JK out of the picture soon.

EDIT - Better translation this time, at the hot spring JP actually said to JD that he rather JD drown in water but he refuse to see another man rescue her from water for the second time.

Wow, His jealousy is no joke!!

Thank you to dunlop09 for translating Happy Together for us non-Korean speaking folks. It definitely gives us better insights on them. :) Also many thanks to audu for your spoilers, I do hope they are accurate. hehe, I am also very excited to see the fiance out of the picture soon! B) There's been too many episodes without lovely moments with JunPyo & Jandi...it's time to see more of that. hehe :D Finally, many thanks to blue_angel_1004 for clarifying that line for us. What a sweet line to hear from JunPyo after everything they've gone through...I hope the line will be kept in the script for all of us to watch next week...hehe ;)

About the spoiler that seems to be floating around of what JP told JD after he saved her from drowning...

We don't know whether that line is an actual line from the script, but if it is, the correct translation is as follows:

I learned to swim because I thought I'd rather drown (while learning) to swim than see you being saved from another man again.

I like this quote better, too.

Must admit that I don't know much about Korean culture so I apologize in advance if I say it incorrectly. In regards to the temple scene:

Could this be where JD engineers the reconciliation of JH and his Grandfather when they go to offer fruits/flower on the anniversary of JH's parents' passing or something related to their passing? Unless of course there is a scene like this in the manga.

Guest zinghei

hiii is there a good-ish quality link to download JD singing on JP bday??

im anticipating 17 and 18. i dont think i can handle anymore episodes with JK in. i think 4 episodes are about enough : (

I like JH. im more settled knowing hes there for JD when JP is not. Its not his choice but i wish he could stand up for his feelings then have JD go through that reguardless of his bum of a motherrr.

Guest betchay

About the spoiler that seems to be floating around of what JP told JD after he saved her from drowning...

We don't know whether that line is an actual line from the script, but if it is, the correct translation is as follows:

I learned to swim because I thought I'd rather drown (while learning) to swim than see you being saved from another man again.

Korean text: "다른 남자가 널 먼저 구하는 꼴을 두 번 다시 보느니 물에 빠져 죽는편이 낫겠다는 생각이 들어서 수영을 배웠다."

Thanks for the spoiler

I thought he rather want JD being drown than see her saved by Ji hoo. lol :lol:

It would be fun to watch if both of them will jump on the pool & save JD.

Like a competition.. plus a bonus of CPR by JP :wub:

yipee... :w00t:

Guest restlesspetals

I really like how this version put in the sidestory of Jihoo's grandfather. As we know from other versions, Jihoo's character ends up alone. But in this version, I think the scriptwriters want Jihoo to gain kinship when he is left empty handed in regards to his love life

Guest kawaii30ph

Im so loving this version - just like the way im loving the other 2 versions.

i've read a few pages back about the scene " Teen of Japan". me too. not really a

fan of that part. But im sure, that they will have a different approach with this. and it will be

good! in thetaiwan version- i love the part when dau ming didnt eat for days and shancai was

there to give him support....

there will be 8 episodes left! im wondering if they gonna put the "amnesia" part and the story

Ga Eul finding the building....

Have a nice day every one!

Guest hyukiemylove

Have these been posted?

Another netizens' leak of pictures again

Looks like there will be a scene where JP will save JD from drowning in the pool?

%7Boption%7Dfu05eb.jpg[/i

%7Boption%7Do5ywxg.jpg[/

credit: DC Minho

i can't wait to see this. :D if it is JP that saves JD, it'll seriously be so romantic.

Spoiler

o stay in Seoul, and eventually will move into a place that is supposed to get demonished soon. Also, at the hot spring in Japan, JP will save JD. JP said to JD that he absolutely cannot let/watch another man/person save JD from the water for the second time, because of that, he learned how to swim. JD was very touched.

i have a bad memory, but can someone remind me of when some other man saved JD from the water the first time?

OMG< which girl is not moved when JP says that. it's so sweet! & about JK's strip, hope that she will tell JD soon. dont make JD sad so long :(

Guest tofumui

thanks zzainal for the episode 17 text spoiler.. i can't wait to see it.. another 4 days..

thanks rubie for the article.. when i saw New Caledonian i was like WOW there is such a place that exists.. i would want to go visit there too after seeing it in the drama

thanks quynhn so much for the Happy Together videos.. i hope someone will be able to sub it..

thanks dunlop09 for the summary and translation.. i guess this will suffice for now until someone is able to sub the show.. that's so funny that some ppl said KimJoon look like JangDongGun or Mr. Bean.. LOL

This might of have been asked but... I was wondering, did Jandi ever get her wallet back?

LOL that's what i was wondering too.. i guess she didn't since if all her important ID was in there she wouldn't be able to fly back to Seoul after Macau.. so i guess maybe there was only money in there and no cards

Guest renjitehsmex

discofuse thanks for the gifs, they're pretty awesome :)

junnie10 hey, thanks for that e-pop mag thingy. is it possible to know how large the poster might be?

audu thank you SO MUCH for the spoiler. yeah, jp's jealously is just crazy but i guess that's him! but really, he's so sweet to learn swimming for that :) and what's with monkey girl? ugh.

Guest daysgoby

If the line uttered by Jun Pyo after the pool incident is indeed in the script, I'd have to say it's half-awwww inducing and half-waytoopossessive, ya? Either way, I'm getting crabby watching these eps as of late because of the constant tug-of-war that Jun Pyo and Jandi seem to be playing with each other.

Recap of episode 16: http://evacuatewithstyle.org/blog/2009/02/...ers-episode-16/

I got a bit ranty, I didn't like episode 16 too much. :sweatingbullets:

And what I really want to know is when Lee Minho will have the tiniest bit of time to go on a variety show -- he's the only one left who hasn't!

Guest dunlop09

In my summary, there is a lot of things that I missed.. I didn't really have time to translate everything. So if there are particular points you want to know, I'm sure we(korean speakers) would be happy to explain to the non-korean speakers. And I realized I missed a bit of a crucial part.. It was mentioned that GHS actually had a concussion from her diving pool accident. And she still hasn't had time to receive treatment. One of the MC joked around and said,"So you must not really be in your right mind right now." :) But I just wanted to point this part out because it shows how hard they are working... even with KB and his leg, he can't rest because of the tight schedule. They should have like a week off so KB and GHS can go to the hospital and the rest of the cast can rest..

Guest choliese

Korean text: "다른 남자가 널 먼저 구하는 꼴을 두 번 다시 보느니 물에 빠져 죽는편이 낫겠다는 생각이 들어서 수영을 배웠다."

that's just unbelievably sweet, overcoming your phobia for the one you love.

Eps 17 trailers should be out tommorow right?

Guest huangsy

that's just unbelievably sweet, overcoming your phobia for the one you love.

Eps 17 trailers should be out tommorow right?

Photos are often out on Fri evening. So far hardly any new releases from KBS on weekends.

Trailers may not be out till Mon itself, what gets out are often the 'leaks'.

BOF OST would be featured on KBS' Energy 530 today (airs 5:30 pm Fri Seoul time).

Not likely anyone wanna watch LQ of last night's Happy Together Season 3 but I have both parts of the show up at

http://hallyudrama.blogspot.com/2009/02/bo...owers-cuts.html

In my summary, there is a lot of things that I missed.. I didn't really have time to translate everything. So if there are particular points you want to know, I'm sure we(korean speakers) would be happy to explain to the non-korean speakers. And I realized I missed a bit of a crucial part.. It was mentioned that GHS actually had a concussion from her diving pool accident. And she still hasn't had time to receive treatment. One of the MC joked around and said,"So you must not really be in your right mind right now." :) But I just wanted to point this part out because it shows how hard they are working... even with KB and his leg, he can't rest because of the tight schedule. They should have like a week off so KB and GHS can go to the hospital and the rest of the cast can rest..

Oh thank you. You are so sweet. I have one question about ep 3. Hi hi..so long ago but I dont really understand.

After seeing the clip of JH and Jandi under the snow, Jun Pyo was very angry and tried to kiss her. He said something like "I am not a person who pay back as much (equal) as I received" I dont understand what he means.?

Could you explain to me this?

Thanks again..

Guest tofumui

no worries.. its a good summary none the less.. yeah it was funny when KHJ and KB mentioned how hard and tiring the schedule was and joking that they hoped someone would get sick so they can get some time off.. i don't want them to get sick but wished there was time for them to get a good rest but then i don't want them to stop filming.. ahhh