[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest buddhjie14

even in taiwanese and japanese version

i hated the part where the lead role, sanchai/makino

will be tricked and be in the center of rumor of being

a low class girl not to mention having her friend

behind all that.. i fear that i may have to miss that part..

i hope the beauty pageant will be included..

i hated those parts also, but in a way, i love them...

maybe because after those parts,

JoonPyo/DaomingSi/Domyouji rescued JanDi/ShanCai/Makino from the bullies... just like a Knight In Shining Armor! lol :lol

Guest ang2essence

I kinda feel like I don't want to see the next episode(5 and 6)...

because those are the parts where Joon Pyo's gonna be really hurt because of Ji Hoo and Jan Di...

I feel really sad for Joon Pyo :(

I can't wait for next weeks episodes (7 & 8) lol!

MAnnn I soo agree with you.... but I know I cant stop myself from watching it....Oh well their time will come..lol

Guest Chianna

It's weird but from the pictures Yi Jung/Ga Eul look better or more couple-ish than Jun Pyo/Jan Dai.

151002032_L.jpg

151001046_L.jpg

I don't mean in the usual she's so old chestnut but look-wise, the clothes, the body language YJ/GE look like a match and JP/JD a compare and contrast.

Or is it my bobble hat hate getting away from me again?

Even though i probably won't be able to see ep5 w/ subs when i wake up, i'll most likely watch it w/out subs and rewatch it w/ subs when they come out (and then re-watch it w/ the 5-day wait >___<). xDD I have the tendency to do that.. but only w/ dramas i'm really really hyped about. :P

The YJ/GE couple is just too adorable!! They look so so sweet!.. although i'm happy w/ the different take on their character, i'm already feeling sad about watching eps 5+6.. Jun Pyo's going to be major heart-broken. Poor thing.. :tears:

And then, after we see him sad, we'll have to wait another 5 days for eps 7+8.

I want eps 7+8! :lol:

The rerun ratings are just O_O.. wowwww. xD

Thank you so much for the lovely wallpapers/photos!.. they're all so nice-looking!

Couple more hours! *fighting*

Guest huangsy

Ep 5 spoiler

anim_bab1e29f-e686-f914-3132-fb8382b702da.gif

Joon Pyo arrives to rescue Jandi from the school bullies and apologises.

He cleans up her wounds at her house,, where Min Ji is also brought by the other 2 guys, together with a school photo album.

Flashback to when they were kindergarten classmates, Joon Pyo had torn a drawing drawn by Min Ji of the 2 of them. (yes, even then Joon Pyo was afraid of bees)

Jandi wears his oversized pyjamas. Joon Pyo tucks Jandi in bed and kisses her forehead. (oops, she only pretended to be asleep)

Jandi wakes up to see the butler & 4 maids lined up with her uniform and new bicycleS (one costs KRW18 million). Breadfast is a huge spread.

Meantime, Joon Pyo went to Jandi’s house and her brother slammed the door in his face and went on internet to identify him. Contrast, Joon Pyo has black beans and anchovies at her house.(So funny, that he could finally identify name of one dish, the fried fish ‘kalchi’ !)

Back at school, Min Ji’s photos are up on the electronic bulletin board. Jandi slaps Min Ji.

Joon Pyo rings the school bell and announces Jandi as his girlfriend and no one is to bully her.

Ji Hoo makes an entrance at that point.

Joon Pyo bought lots of household appliances for Jandi's family, kimchi fridge, fridge, etc.

Jandi managed to chat with Ji Hoo at the staircase landing.

Joon Pyo whisked Jandi off to their shopping mall, set off the fire alarm and had the whole departmental store to themselves. You get to see him in the flowery shirt and her in the 'hamburger' dress.

Yi Jeong went to Jandi's workplace and told her an emergency cropped up and F4 and the 2 girls gathered at the tarmac, where Joon Pyo announced they were leaving on a vacation on a private jet.

Meanwhile, the 3 musketeers stood in as waitresses at Slow Food, where business was brisk.

(go on armchair travel as they explore and showcase the resort)

Jandi dreamt that she & Ga Eul consulted a spooky fortune teller.

Joon Pyo dragged Jandi away and Yi Jeong ended up sightseeing with Ga Eul (ok, the chasing scenes appear here). He was tricked to go higher to get a better view of the scenary.

The beach scene of Joon Pyo and Jandi. They made a video call to Jandi's family.

Jandi is touched and teary because the beautiful place is where her family wanted to visit.

He said something about visiting together next time.

Ep ends with him taking off his shirt and she was dumbfounded.

23479_25653_4316.jpg

20090120071919569e7_072113_0.jpg

20090120071816568e7_072113_0.jpg

1232432692.jpg

20090120162410490b6_164515_0.jpg

20090120133700989j3_152927_0.jpg

All the thumbnail screencaps are available as full size pics in the Photos List (C ~ E)

151001039_S.jpg151001040_S.jpg151001041_S.jpg

151001042_S.jpg151001043_S.jpg151001044_S.jpg

151001045_S.jpg151001046_S.jpg151003054_S.jpg

151001048_S.jpg151001049_S.jpg151001050_S.jpg

151001051_S.jpg151001052_S.jpg151001053_S.jpg

151003055_S.jpg151003056_S.jpg151003057_S.jpg

Guest hannacorsino

i hated those parts also, but in a way, i love them...

maybe because after those parts,

JoonPyo/DaomingSi/Domyouji rescued JanDi/ShanCai/Makino from the bullies... just like a Knight In Shining Armor! lol :lol

but daomingsi/tsukasa(domyouji) doubted shancai/makino at first right..

i hope they will include this part.. i somewhat remember that

there will be a part where shanchai/makino said (while heavily crying

that she doesn't care what everyone will say as long as he (daomingsi/tsukasa)

believes in her... :sweatingbullets:

Hi Everyone,

So glad that BOF finally aired, its been a very very dry year for kdramas before this. Finally!!! A drama interesting enough to tap into soompi again YIPEEE!

At first I wasnt that interested because, hey its the 3rd remake but so far its great. Certainly enough eye candy to perk up the interest of every girl watching.

See you around guysÜ Ill certainly read this forum to get myself updated. CUTE lee min ho!

Wow behind the scenes pictures too. That's cool. Thanks for sharing.

I'm already addicted to this drama. lol

The HYD series has always been one my faves. I love the story.

Jandi's great. I adore Hyesun in this role. She's so cute.

And the parents are hilarious and the lil brother's adorable.

F4 is so GQ haha and funny too, which makes it even better.

And even though I know the main plot, I like the ridiculous moments that just pop up.

I can go on and on about it cause I've been watching it like a hawk. LOL It's good stuff.

Guest pipitgongyoo

i'm newbie in here.. this is my first post in here.. hehehe..

OH MY GEE!!! I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS DRAMA! I'm soo addicted with this drama! Makes me smile, laughed, giggly, sad, jumped.. haha.. I think korean version was better than japanesse version.. From the actors, actress, soundtrack, and setting.. hehe..

I luv all the Korean F4 cast.. They're soooo CUTE!!! Especially LEE MINHO! He's soo cute with curly hair.. :lol:

OMG! thanks you soo much Qi_luo for the tutorial how to watch online... I cant wait to see episode 5 tonite..

And thanks Huanqsy and everyone who made contributions in here..

P.S Hey guys can you someone help me.. I heard song 꽃보다 남자 by Kim Yeon Woo on Youtube.. i really like that song.. Can you guys put the MP3 link of that song? THANKS..

Guest rexie92

your album is on private D;

--

i made gifs from ep1~ (:

* PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CREDIT! // credit rexie92

* Please do not hotlink! Upload to your own server.

*i made a hyunjoong gif but i can't make it under or equal 40kb -__-;

19579714xu4.gif

LESS THAN or EQUAL 40KB; as far as i know XD

22559998qc0.gif7under40zo0.gif5under40st6.gif3under40ux0.gif59352800hx9.gif

--

i'm not sure if we're allowed to advertise here..

but uhh, PLEASE SUPPORT SHINeeversary & Project BLING IT ON at SHINEEE.net! :D

THANK YOU!

banner-SHINeeversary-Projec.gifbanner-blingiton.gif

Guest buddhjie14

MAnnn I soo agree with you.... but I know I cant stop myself from watching it....Oh well their time will come..lol

yea.. me too.. even if i really feel bad on episodes 5 & 6, i still can't wait to watch them! i'm totally nuts with this drama!

but daomingsi/tsukasa(domyouji) doubted shancai/makino at first right..

i hope they will include this part.. i somewhat remember that

there will be a part where shanchai/makino said (while heavily crying

that she doesn't care what everyone will say as long as he (daomingsi/tsukasa)

believes in her... :sweatingbullets:

i think she(makino) didn't said those things in these version :(

if i am right, what she said is... oh,! i forgot! lol :lol:

Even though i probably won't be able to see ep5 w/ subs when i wake up, i'll most likely watch it w/out subs and rewatch it w/ subs when they come out (and then re-watch it w/ the 5-day wait >___<). xDD I have the tendency to do that.. but only w/ dramas i'm really really hyped about. :P

The YJ/GE couple is just too adorable!! They look so so sweet!.. although i'm happy w/ the different take on their character, i'm already feeling sad about watching eps 5+6.. Jun Pyo's going to be major heart-broken. Poor thing.. :tears:

And then, after we see him sad, we'll have to wait another 5 days for eps 7+8.

I want eps 7+8! :lol:

The rerun ratings are just O_O.. wowwww. xD

Thank you so much for the lovely wallpapers/photos!.. they're all so nice-looking!

Couple more hours! *fighting*

you're not alone! lol..

i re-watched the 4 episodes i think 3-4 times last week...

and still planning to this week...

because... uhmmm.. I hope you know how I feel while waiting for Mondays and Tuesday, right?

can't wait for eps 7 & 8, these are the parts where they look like a real couple! i really can't wait!!

:rolleyes:

Finally a damyouji I can respect, lee min ho is doing alright!!! Before I kind of wondered how can the 3 other f4 ever respect their so called leader if he was 'so' stupid, even if he was the richest of all of them

Now at least i see the character that should have been from the start. I mean, his supposed to lead a big conglomerate in the future, if he was that stupid from the beginning no amount of tutoring could ever help him become the man he needs to be.

Guest azumi_miki

Today i feel really happy have many pretty pics..up date and everything i love its thank you for your sharing to us...

2 hours from now .. so exciting :rolleyes:

JP the best Hero for JD

Guest ellee1812

Hi ppl! im new here. just wanna share my opinion.

I never watch japanese/taiwanese version of boys over flowers (just few episodes) but i kinda know the storyline (from wikipedia). I fall in love with korean boys over flowers. Mainly bcoz of the great casts esp the sexy LEE MIN-HO!!!! I watch this series bcoz of hyun joong but i'm now drawn more to lee min-ho after watching the first episode bcoz of his excellent acting skills and of course his appearance :sweatingbullets: how goo joon pyo is attracted to jandi is funny n i love the pair to be together. i read in someone's blog (forgot who) that this is the first time they want domyouji n makino together rather than rui with makino. in japanese/taiwanese version, i hate domyouji character as he's really mean to makino but in the korean version, he's not that mean n i cant help but falling in love with him.

yeah some of you guys dislike Jandi character as the actress is sometime a bit over the top n stuff. It's true though but im liking it plus she's cute.

hyun joong!! hehehe i forgive him for his not so great acting skills but hey he's new in acting so i understand. rui character is supposed to be cold n distant right? i think he potrays them well of being cold n distant. rui has autism as well right n again i think the korean-rui (forgot his name hehe) does show that he has autism. if hyun joong gonna act on another drama, i hope his acting will improve. i'll always support him.

the other f4 members, dunno yet but both of them are good looking.

well, this is just my opinion. cant wait to watch ep 5 and 6. watching the extended ep 5 preview made me die several times bcoz lee min-ho is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome/gorgeous/sexy :blush:

Guest aznchocol8luver

wow i just realized how one of the dress Han Chae Yeong wore in the drama.. the black long dress with the silver collar.. Choi Ji Woo wore the same one in Star's Lover too!

both looked beautiful wearing it =D