[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Gook Ji Yun: "There Is A Reason Behind My Bullying"

gookjiyun01sb9.jpg

This beautiful lady, Gook Ji Yun, who plays the leader of the evil trio “Jin Sun Mi” has been gaining popularity since the debut of “Boys Before Flowers“. And behind the scene, she tries to explain the reason for “bullying” Jan Di.

In the drama, the ultimate aim of Jin Hee (Gook Ji Yun) is to chase the poor Geum Jan Di (Goo Hye Sun), who barges into the school and mesmerizes her idols F4, out of ShinHwa College. Despite being named as the “evil trio”, Gook Ji Yun, however, attempts to plead for her character Jin Hee. She said: “There is a reason behind her bullying. In the beginning, it was due to her despise for Geum Jan Di, but later on, she is really mad at Jan Di for stealing her F4.”

Gook Ji Yun continued: “Geum Jan Di likes both Goo Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho) and Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong) at the same time. Her actions will eventually throw the entire college into disarray.”

What she means is that, although what Jin Hee did was “evil” under the current circumstances, but people shouldn’t hate her for doing so. Gook Ji Yun is quick to add: “I will be torturing Geum Jan Di more as the story develops.”

Gook Ji Yun also expressed her liking for the role she is playing. In response to her sudden surge in popularity, she smiled and said: “Will playing as a ‘villian’ make me famous?” She however, became serious again and said: “Just like climbing a mountain, I hope to use a persevering attitude to play my role well.”

How many of you like her as well? I sure did though. She is fast to grab my attention with her beautiful appearance. And strangely I don’t hate her in the drama, but find the trio “comical” instead. And it seems like everyone in the drama, lead or not, is getting famous.

credit: han fever

I think she's the real beauty in the evil trio.

The other two girls are just alright.

I don't either like or dislike her character but I admit she's done a good job at acting so far.

Although there is time her English exclamation annoyed me a bit, she is still a successful antagonist :)

Guest mauhlaslover

I seriously CANNOT wait... =/ It's like 2:05 in the morning over where I live but ugh.. I know episode 5 wont be air for like another 5 hours.. =/ So I don't know.. I feel like staying up but gosh, I should really sleep. =/

ilwoo_aein: I totally agree with you! =D I think the trio is hilarious and GJY is just simply beautiful. =D I found it weird that I didn't exactly hate her character but I love her. Haha, if that even made any sense. =)

Guest just jess

although i like this drama, i really wish i hadnt seen hana yori dango before. i saw the japanese version recently and bc this story is a remake and almost exactly like the japanese one its kinda repetitive for me... ugh. but i LOVE seeing lee min ho and his interpretation of the character. he and goo hye sun have such good chemistry, i like them better than the couple in hana yori dango~

^KaoriHoshiko,,thanks for the wallpaper

it's 3pm here

but I couldn't watch tonight episode T___T, suddenly my lectuter texted me to finish my fyp project,,,

:tears: oh gosh,, why must this day?

and the necklace is just amazing,,

I believe that they will sell the copies of the original necklace and sold out,,,since this drama becomes very popular

Guest buddhjie14

I kinda feel like I don't want to see the next episode(5 and 6)...

because those are the parts where Joon Pyo's gonna be really hurt because of Ji Hoo and Jan Di...

I feel really sad for Joon Pyo :(

I can't wait for next weeks episodes (7 & 8) lol!

Guest Tutu Loli

Wow this thread has so many replies >__< im currently watching 3 and 4, I really love Jan Di she is seriously hilarious along with the evil trio. Such a great drama, although I'm not really liking Joon Pyo's hair....

Guest buddhjie14

Came across this interview with Lee Min Ho on his role as Goo Jun Pyo, I watched it raw but if anyone can sub this - I'd really appreciate it! :D THANKS a million in advance!

Meanwhile, those of you can understand Korean, please feel free to check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzbabHQ70fE

credit: ratoka26, YouTube user

thanks for sharing... i watched it even though i don't understand what it says lol

but lee min ho is really good looking... hahaha...

he smiles a lot(just like jo hyun jae, my fave korean actor)

Guest Mariposa28

Mariposa2, thank you so much for sharing the YT link!

They should release more Behind the Scenes! It is a must watch for all BOF fans! I am so glad to see how close the casts are behind the scenes (the F4 friendship is shown more behind the scenes more than in the drama,rofl.... i some dramas you can see how actors sometimes look like they are best buddies but in reality they don't even talk...

But BOF, they are totally joking around when they are not filming (now, the PD needs to bring it to the drama!)

We need more doses of BOF behind the scenes.... LOLz

P.S: Lee MinHo is uber cute in that clip! <3

you're welcome dear, i agree too, we need more BTS, ^^

Hello everyone! First time posting here~ I've been a silent reader for the past couple of days ;x

I love this drama.. it's so addicting. Finally, MONDAY is here. I can't wait!! <3

^ Thanks so much for the extended preview youtube links with english subs!

^ Thank you for sharing this clip! That was sooo funny! I'm glad to see Hyunjoong oppa's personality in this clip [ex: his funny comments such as: "call the insurance company" when his arm banged into the camera (LMAO), when he gave the rest of F4 the hand warmers and he said, "it's interest free for three months" (HAHAHAH, him and his money $)]

Haha, it's also funny that my mom watches this drama too so we both spazz together, but anyways, I love Mondays and Tuesdays! hehehe. (:

you're welcome ^^

i love this BTS, they're sooo cute and Hyun Joong funny as usual, it was funny with the gifts, when they say thanks you, he say "yeah" lol :lol::lol:

gaah. the wait is killing me ><;

even though i already predict what's gonna happen next, i'm really anticipating for the next episode.

although i like this drama, i really wish i hadnt seen hana yori dango before. i saw the japanese version recently and bc this story is a remake and almost exactly like the japanese one its kinda repetitive for me... ugh. but i LOVE seeing lee min ho and his interpretation of the character. he and goo hye sun have such good chemistry, i like them better than the couple in hana yori dango~

i agree. i watched the taiwanese remake like the 40th time last month.

and i had to skip some parts on this one cuz i already know what's going on .

Guest hannacorsino

even in taiwanese and japanese version

i hated the part where the lead role, sanchai/makino

will be tricked and be in the center of rumor of being

a low class girl not to mention having her friend

behind all that.. i fear that i may have to miss that part..

i hope the beauty pageant will be included..