[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Skara..pls help if you may ?

I missed watching Ep14 so i really need DLs frm bigmail if theres any..

butaghamnida... geu ri gu..komabsubnida.

I missed mentioning this... Bori should end up with this 'A Ju Ssi' ( NaMoonHee's ' Personal Asst.)

i see some chemistry in them

Ep 14 Ental:

http://gigafile.empas.com/download/sid=22&...47d968ebaa6207a

http://gigafile.empas.com/download/sid=22&...bc8cb58061b552a

http://gigafile.empas.com/download/sid=22&...4b4ba00a966397e

http://gigafile.empas.com/download/sid=22&...2aa2e654d9992ab

http://gigafile.empas.com/download/sid=22&...89770ba769722d1

E14.081116.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi.torrent

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest puppyiz

JeonSeol heart n mind is messed.. I see some anger in him... yet he's vulnerable.

Feeling very tormented ...fighting hard to hide his feelings... tho he's fallen helplessly in love with INHO.

Maybe i am wrong .. but I remember somthing like,

Ep.13 : InHo telling Jeonseol ( down at the Car Park) that she will show him & she will win (him).

So now InHo's showing JeonSeol her 'SarangHae' signs..

Epd 14 : I prefer IH's hair like this....all combed back to highlight her face and all her lovely features especially her expressive eyes.

....Love that scene in the studio......IH expressing her love for JS.....and JS's eyes widen in disbelief.

What did Jemma say to JS ? If she is not supportive ....at least don't try to break them up.

InHo's fringe...

Me too.. i couldnt agree with u more.. i favor her hair styled this way too ...too delighted her whole face is 'revealed' for now.

OH NO......that evil ex wife slapped IH.....

OMG ! She DID ?? That 'woman' ..the nerve........ u dont say.. u dont say...

Guest babymarzy07

A Midsummer Night's Dream [한 여름날의 꿈 ~ Han Yeo Reum Nar Yi Kkum] - by SG Wannabe feat Oak Joo Hyun (former FinKL member)

Performance Clip with the abovementioned artistes

Music Video

BTW, I missed parts of the earlier episodes.

Jaera keeps mentioning her 'handsome instructor'. Has the instructor appeared onscreen or is just being mentioned? I only saw his silhouette in Ep 7.

多谢 tiki :)

im so curious what that instructor/teacher looks like.

i wonder how handsome he is.

jaera aka hong suah isnt a bad singer.. and dancer :)

I think KangMin is the type to beat up his wife once he gets married.

I AGREE!! im sure its not JS but him. YJ will experience her lie for real.

Gahhh i hope Jemma wont break them up. I hope to see JS like her back for realz. I agree with bryan and puppyiz too, i love LTR's hair without the fringe.. I really really :wacko::crazy::angry: the ex wife YJ. Makes my blood boil like her boytoy Kang Min.

Don't know about him being in "Goong" but the following was what I found earlier on thru Korean Search Engine Daum . . .

Okay, found out the name of that "horrible actor" - 김산호 Kim San Hoo

According to Daum search, he was in Mr Goodbye, 2006 Comedy "Smile", Kimchi Cheese Smile.

He's even performed in a musical . . . :huh: (now my turn to make my eyes pop out of the eye socket)

Guest babymarzy07

Believe it or not, I watched Kimchi Cheese Smile. It was fun to watch.

And Kim San Hoo is pretty decent at comedy since it was a sitcom. Plus eyecandy. :lol:

He didnt strike me as bad in Mr. Goodbye as well.

But since he was both not important roles rather side role.

Oh he was in that movie too, Gone Crazy Waiting 기다리다미쳐, and the grease musical..

I think he is doing really bad here.

Hmm.. About goong, i dont think so. I dont recall his name there.

He looks like one, but the name is different.

The friends are played by Choi Sung Joon, Lee Yang Sae, Uhm Sung Mo.

I finally caught up! Up to ep 14. :)

First, I have to say WOW...I love this drama a lot right now!

Bori seems annoying at first, but now she's better. Her hairstyle right now suits her really well~

So Jang Shin Ho thought that Bori had an abortion, but she didn't and still has the baby? Wah....

I love Lee In Ho and Jang In Ho. :wub:

Bori seems annoying at first, but now she's better. Her hairstyle right now suits her really well~

So Jang Shin Ho thought that Bori had an abortion, but she didn't and still has the baby? Wah....

I'm at Ep 8 and I dislike Bori. She seems okay at times. But I don't like the way she threw herself in the river and on another occasion threathened to kill herself. I find her manipulative and coercive.

Summary of epsd 13 ( translated from C-subs )

Bori waiting at the restaurant for DH when IH's mum came in. Bori said she was looking for the manager ...so IH's mum not aware that she is the girl that ShinHo almost married. DH was expecting her the next day so did not asked his boss yet about a job for her. But Bori insist that she must work to pay back her debt to him. Also she has spent all her money on the new hairdo....she wants to start a new life.She said that his boss looks very fierce?

ShinHo at the clinic worried about Bori....feeling weird...Bori is such a pain but why is he feeling uneasy now...He tried to call her to make sure she went home safely but no response....so consoled himself that no news is good news.Still he feels sad to let her go like that. He is looking thru some documents for a patient (his Mum ) when SR walks in. He asks her to help find the patient....he feels weird that she would send him to the hospital and even send food....must be someone who knows him.He thinks that he must also be very popular with middle age women. SR walks out angry after SH calls her Fiona and SH follows later and meet a fellow doctor who ask when he is getting married. He said that he is not getting married.When SR heard that she went ..... a bit crazy.

Over at the restaurant , IH's mum did not offer job to Bori as she is too young , only 21. DH gives her some money but at first she refused as did not want to be treated like a beggar...but finally took it and ask DH to add into what she owes him. DH will try to find her another job.

Over at the supermart, IH's dad ask JH if IH called....wondering how the matchmaking session with the lawyer went He wants to call IH but JH stopped him as this will spoil the mood for their first date.Dad shows JH a photo of his future brother in law and hope they will have 5 children

At the kid's school,IH said she is here to attend the kid's activities.Kids look so happy. She will do what she wants..working together and knowing about his difficulties,how can she pretend not to know.JS says that there is no need and to go back. He took the kids away from IH...IH stopped him. He said that he does not need her pity. He reminded what IH said...that she felt bad for the kids and him...so decided to help....but they do not need her pity..so please go back. Eunu ask his dad not to be angry as he was the one who called IH to come...to let IH go in with them.The kids were crying. IH said she has nothing to add to what JS said.,,no matter what she says now ...JS will not understand but not to quarrel in front of the kids..to talk about their problem another time.IH took the kids with her into the school.They have a great time.

That night , after putting the kids to sleep.... IH apologised to JS for upsetting him.

JS said he is the one who should apologise.....because her sympathy for them is also a form of giving....he apologise for not accepting her sympathy with an open heart. He is sorry she has to see him angry...he doen't like that feeling.And not to worry about the kids. Maybe they just like to be around other people. Since his divorce, they have just been with him, now there is someone else who is nice to them,they start to depend on her and wait for her. While waiting for the kids today, he realised...because of the kids and him....IH will feel a responsibility towards them....but now this can not be....they have to keep their work life separate from their personal life, just like what she told him.... ...he can do it......he has the kids so he will not bother IH anymore. So IH must promise him one thing....even if the kids call out to her.....she is not to come here again.He knows her sincere intentions.....but he cannot accept...because he is holding onto his last pride.....can IH do it? IH reluctantly said yes.and left. While driving away ,she saw JS from the rear window....watching her drive away. In the car, she recalls the times she had with JS...crying…she pulls car to the side.

JS at home watching the kids sleep…..when a banging on the door. It’s IH. She said that she cannot deny her feelings anymore. Her feelings now is not sympathy….at the beginning….it could be out of sympathy… but not anymore. She knows…it was out of fear..so she kept denying and pushing him away..but not anymore. She can’t do that anymore…she thought that she can’t do this…she tried to forget him…but her mind just keeps thinking of him. Today while having drinks with someone…in her eyes…what she see is only JS. It’s because she is afraid …..that’s why she acted that way. JS should know how she feels now….so they can start over….and not run away.

JS pushed IH away and told her to leave….didn’t she promise him…what she is feeling now is wrong. He insist it is sympathy….but IH insist it is not. Her feelings for him is true. JS said that cannot change anything. Even if they start….it will only lead to regret later. Will any of the people IH know ….like/accept someone like him ? IH said it does not matter as she will not care.,,as long as she likes him. But JS said that he does not like this…he cares. He does not want to be rejected again….to be hurt again. What their ending will be …is so clear…so he doesn’t want to go thru it. He goes into the house and left IH heartbroken.

Over at SR’s home…parents discussing her age…26. Dad said she will be 30 soon…wants to matchmake her….Mum disagree as she hasn’t even dated anyone yet...to let her marry ? SR should enjoy her single life first….meet more guys.. Dad gets mad…he says according to his experience,women are like glass…if left alone too long …will break (? What logic is that ?) Mum asked if he is very experienced …since he always said that she is his first and last woman. ..so has he been lying to her ?

He said that he is very shy….since young has only held his mother’s hand , his primary school teacher’s hand and her hand. If he is lying….then will get struck by thunder……just then thunder really struck!!!

SR ask JR to ask JH whether SH is really not getting married. JR refused as after JH’s

love confession that day…they have not spoken. JR ask for money to do the favour.

Dad praised SR’s dressing but criticised SR’s stockings…..SR said Mum is also wearing that kind of stocking……Mum quickly says she will change another pair.

IH having breakfast with family….dad ask about the matchmaking session….SH said not to be picky at her age….quickly get married. Dad wants good news soon. JH askes whether SH found the lady who sent food to the hospital. IH ask dad for Mum’s phone number. Dad ask IH not to treat her like this…after all she did give birth to IH.

IH’s Mum goes to restaurant and sees Bori cleaning ….she is not here to work but to to repay her debt to DH.

( Bori can be quite stubborn...once she makes up her mind on something...she will not let go ...)

JR in school…forgives JH and wants to be friends again….JH says forget it….if she doesn’t treat him like a man….he will not treat her like a woman….not to look for him again. .She says she only want to know whether SH is getting married or not.JH said his brother not getting married and Bori has returned to the countryside.. Bori grabs JH and wants to go for a meal….but he goes off with another girl.

IH’s mum happy to get IH’s call.They meet at café and IH ask her not to see SH any more.IH has always thought that her brothers think their Mum passed away…but actually SH knows about her affair. IH’s wants to know if she wants SH to treat her coldly like IH…..but Mum says it doesn’t matter as long as she can find her children. IH says she only thinks about herself….what about her children’s feelings ? After IH meet her….she couldn’t sleep well for a few days…..because the hurt was too great….she does not want to be reminded of it again. Seeing her again just reminds IH of the pain Does she want SH to also feel that pain?

At work….Jemma wants to know what happened at the matchmaking session….IH says she does not like this…Jemma says women their age….meeting a prince on a white horse is harder than winning the lottery…..so why is IH rejecting Daniel ( I think that’s the guy’s name )….IH says she is not rejecting ….just have no feelings for him. IH says if Jemma is interested …to go for it…..Jemma wants to ….but says she can’t ….because she is the matchmaker….if the matchmaker has any self interest ….she will have bad luck for 3 years.

In the studio….JS keeps making mistakes.

KangMin and YJ discussing 2nd album and marriage plans….KM said as long as JS matter is not resolve..he will not get married…he rather give up YJ. SR’s dad ask if YJ gave up huasband and kids for a man like that ?

End of the show…IH left note to meet JS….at the carpark….JS has nothing more to say…..so IH ask whether he wants to end it like this.? End ? ….JS asked when did they start ? He said that he can see the ending…..so does not want to go down that road….so let’s stop.

IH: Whoever says they can see the end and will not go down that road….even if that is the case….i will continue on that road….even if it is a deadend….I will go down that road together with you. Just you wait.It will happen.

JS drives away.IH turns around….and Jemma saw everything.

Jemma ask if IH was mad…to say those things to that kind of man…..don’t you have any pride ? If the man is worthy….then she has nothing to say

Jemma :.Even if you can’t get married….have all the men in the world become extinct….. to find a man with 2 kids…..with a bad scandal…..with nothing to his name….do you need a man that much ?

I thought it was JS using his kids to gain your sympathy….but I can see the crazy one is you. JS is normal…you are crazy. Seeing him ran away from you ….you still don’t get it. A clearheaded person will never do what you did….let’s not talk about other things….have you thought about your father…..IH wake up…at this age….don’t play with fire….don’t destroy your life for a man.If you follow that man…you will loose your family.

IH said she will do just that….even if it is a deadend…she will continue on. She will not deny her feelings so ask Jemma not to stop her.

JS bring kids home and SR’s dad waiting. He ask JS to consider giving up DJ work and join his firm as songwriter. JS says he does not want to be in same firm as KM and YJ. SR’s dad says JS must do well to pay off debts…show the 2 that he is living well…..make money….get married. JS says his only wish is that his kids grow up healthy and well.

Where did u watch ep 14 from???...Tell me please please!!!

I'm at Ep 8 and I dislike Bori. She seems okay at times. But I don't like the way she threw herself in the river and on another occasion threathened to kill herself. I find her manipulative and coercive.

Yes. I agree with you. In the beginning I was like you, but when you watch ep 12 and 13 you'll see a change in Bori...

Where did u watch ep 14 from???...Tell me please please!!!

Sorry for the confusion Chelly. Maybe I used the wrong words...I haven't watch ep 14 yet, I'm waiting for the c-subs for ep 14. :)

Guest puppyiz

Chelly...tehliwah & everyone else who want to watch..

Note : Please refrain from asking for subtitles.

Ep.01~14 (UNSUBTITLED) > Download Here

Credit : omo-omo.com

Edit:

* spoiler caps *

EP.14

I doubt JS's ex-wife had the guts to express herself like what In Ho did

ep14b500.jpg

ep14bb500.jpg

EP14A-1.jpg

EP14B.jpg

14C.jpg

Guest babymarzy07

sorry got confused a bit.

who is lee in ho?

iz, thanks for the pics!! awww i love that heart sign IH did!! :wub:

the confusion is written all over JS face.

gaaahhh.. that picture of the hand prints of JW,EW and IH awwwwww.. that is just precious.

:wub: even more sigh... i wish JS would open his heart again.

sorry got confused a bit.

who is lee in ho?

Umm.. Lee In Ho is another name for Jeon Seol I think.

Kim Sung Soo: Jeon Seol (Lee In Ho) 전 설(이인호)

I'll use JS from now on, since everyone calls him JS~ :)

Sorry for the confusion...

Thanks puppyiz for the caps!

Archived