[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Sera's 'mom', Park Hae-mi, was so evil and mean in Love in Heaven, I detested her so much! But she's so funny in this drama, so she's forgiven! Oh, I would like to add that I just love Na Moon-hee! She made me laugh so much in My Rosy Life and Please teach me English. She's a great actress!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest melyssa

ooohhh i wonder who the missing boy is.

another son?

wow OJH will guest? as what role?

im thinking the KSS ex wife actually cheated with the younger guy.

or something to that effect. or maybe something like that, like a secret of the past.

and they kept it a secret so that his career will be safe but KSS gets the kids

thanks melyssa!

babymarzy07, you are welcome! ^^

I suspect that the missing boy is

KSS himself as the clues given is he's slightly older that LTR ...

OJH is supposed to be a guest star of KSS's radio programme or some programme that his children are going to be involved in ... not quite sure about this at the moment as I've to wait to watch it with Chinese subs to understand fully.... but I was surprised to see OJH's appearance ...

Oh yes, you are right about that spoiler that you've shared there... there's more than meets the eye and KSS is a great guy!!

For those who are ahead of me.. can anyone help tell me which episode does this scene belongs to ?

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2008/8...82_115207_0.jpg

caps credit as labelled

It's episode 5 ....

this must be the nicknamed 'Island Girl' :P

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2008/8...08_202004_0.jpg

Thanks for sharing this pix of island girl, puppyiz! She's actually quite pretty and sweet-looking here. The hair she's donned in the drama did not do her justice ... I guess it has to be so, then she'll look like island girl!

Guest babymarzy07

babymarzy07, you are welcome! ^^

I suspect that the missing boy is

KSS himself as the clues given is he's slightly older that LTR ...

OJH is supposed to be a guest star of KSS's radio programme or some programme that his children are going to be involved in ... not quite sure about this at the moment as I've to wait to watch it with Chinese subs to understand fully.... but I was surprised to see OJH's appearance ...

Oh yes, you are right about that spoiler that you've shared there... there's more than meets the eye and KSS is a great guy!!

melyssa, can i ask where u dl the chinese eps? :)i think thats better than streaming the more advanced eppies.

but KSS isnt related to them right?

but rather a son of his friend that he was asked to watch

but probably the mom (NMH) didnt want to and kinda treated him badly

causing KSS to run away? or is he related some way

im so curious about this drama. exciting. :)

Guest melyssa

^ babymarzy07, look out for posts by cococrust ... whenever the latest chinese subs are uploaded, cococrust would post here ...

You may go to cococrust's blog here to download the Chinese subs of earlier episodes: (Epi 1 to Epi 6)

http://co2r.wordpress.com/2008/10/06/my-beloved-children/

Enjoy^^

I believe that the boy is not related to their family but probably his father died too early and LTR's father had probably promised his good friend to take care of his son?? Somehow, the boy went missing and that's why he always drinks once a year to drown his sorrow during this friend's death anniversary...?? As to whether the boy ran away because of LTR's mother .... we'll have to carry on watching ...

Guest lucky_moon

I believe that the boy is not related to their family but probably his father died too early and LTR's father had probably promised his good friend to take care of his son?? Somehow, the boy went missing and that's why he always drinks once a year to drown his sorrow during this friend's death anniversary...?? As to whether the boy ran away because of LTR's mother .... we'll have to carry on watching ...

Is LTR mother going to appear? & about the missing boy he is definetly KSS but dunno how he become like this or does he has a grudge for LTR father..But how come he'll be missing doesn't LTR Father know any of KSS relative?

.. It's really interesting drama, it's been a while since I watched a weekend drama.. :)

babymarzy07

Don't u have KBS World in ur area? :excl: cuz they are showing the drama..

Guest nana585

Hi Puppyiz, nice bumping into you here. I think I am hooked on this drama

just completed ep 06 - KSS's ex wife & bf are just so horribly detestable!

I, too, guess that KSS is the runaway boy but then again how come he couldn't recognise LTR's father and yet knew his own father's grave is a mystery.

Sera's mum is cute and I hope she will expose KSS's ex & bf evil deeds that destroyed KSS's career

For those wanting to catch the ch-subbed online, currently upto ep 6, can try this link: http://www.xiaoli.cc/video/detail/3017

Guest babymarzy07

^ babymarzy07, look out for posts by cococrust ... whenever the latest chinese subs are uploaded, cococrust would post here ...

You may go to cococrust's blog here to download the Chinese subs of earlier episodes: (Epi 1 to Epi 6)

http://co2r.wordpress.com/2008/10/06/my-beloved-children/

Enjoy^^

thanks i will :)

Ahhhh yes, hmmm that makes very good sense

Is LTR mother going to appear? & about the missing boy he is definetly KSS but dunno how he become like this or does he has a grudge for LTR father..But how come he'll be missing doesn't LTR Father know any of KSS relative?

.. It's really interesting drama, it's been a while since I watched a weekend drama.. :)

babymarzy07

Don't u have KBS World in ur area? :excl: cuz they are showing the drama..

I do cute_girl. I just wanna watch advanced episodes.

btw, the mom will appear. as posted a page ago i think. its na moon hee's character. hmm probably no relative. cause KSS parents died when he was young and grandparents raised him in the province. i dont know if his relatives still exist. i dont think LTR's dad knew how to get in touch with the grandparents. He did run away we dont know why yet, so maybe not really towards the dad.

Hi Puppyiz, nice bumping into you here. I think I am hooked on this drama

just completed ep 06 - KSS's ex wife & bf are just so horribly detestable!

I, too, guess that KSS is the runaway boy but then again how come he couldn't recognise LTR's father and yet knew his own father's grave is a mystery.

Sera's mum is cute and I hope she will expose KSS's ex & bf evil deeds that destroyed KSS's career

For those wanting to catch the ch-subbed online, currently upto ep 6, can try this link: http://www.xiaoli.cc/video/detail/3017

thank u nana! thats also very helpful :)

i think maybe its a long time? and maybe the dad looked different younger? maybe he did spend much time with the family so he isnt too close to know or such

i think we can only speculate we have a long way to go before things are revealed, we will know better when NMH arrives and tells the past i guess.

I LOVE THIS DRAMA.

its so good, my fave is Ji Hyunwoo :]

Hes such a cutie.

UGH IM SO SORRY BUT I HAD TO LET THIS OUT.

BORI IS SO FREAKING ANNOYING I WOULD LOVE TO CHOP HER HEAD OFF.

Sorry if that wasnt allowed.

But she is just totally getting on my nerves.

I hope to God he doesnt marry her! JHSDKJHASD.

I like Sera, shes funny & pretty :]

You are not the only one....I hope he doesn't marry island girl as well ....I find her sooooo ANNOYING as well.

If they do get married.....it will not be for love. Island girl feels the only way out for her is to marry him because of the baby. And Ji HyunWoo will be forced to marry her beacuse of the responsibility and pressure from his father.

You can now watch episod 7 with C-subs here :

http://www.ezhuzi.com/movies/p.php/9150.html

Guest puppyiz

OMG ! thank heavens ! COCOCRUST ! you saved my day !! :wub:

Grateful to both you too Marz.. NANA ... not forgetting bryan..melyssa...

( this message also applies anyone of u who understand chinese language) Will you pls help us translate over to English ?

I am sure many would agree with me.

We can download from cococrust's links / watch from the stated on-line links ..

eventho we dont understand the Chinese Subs we have your translations as our guide.

i wouldnt mind bcos its equally good * KOMAWO YO ! * :D

Guest nana585

Thanks cococrust for the ch-subbed ep07!

Just completed watching.

Poor KSS! He got slapped by his horrid ex who thought he spilled the beans to Sera's mother! Fortunately for him LTR witnessed the whole episode and realised he is the innocent victim of his ex & bf affair! LTR wanted him to reveal the truth to the media that he is no wife abuser but he rejected, not wanting his kids to find out abt their mother's infidelity and hurt by it.

As his radio show rating is so low, LTR was forced to give him the ultimatum to expose his ex-wife to the media or to let his kids on the morning show to tell of his hardship in raising two kids single-handedly so as to win sympathy from listeners to tune in to his program.

Oh Ji Ho got a cameo role as a popular actor who was requested by KSS to be a guest star in his show to boost the ratings, in exchanged for his kids not to be interviewed. He agreed but apparently from the preview of ep08, OJH backed out of the show. Some kind of sabotage by the ex-wife.

Island girl told JHW's father that she is pregnant to force him to marry her.

Although many would disagree, but i think i like Island Girl's gut! I find her character intelligent & interesting. I would luv to see her ended up with JHW.

Guest babymarzy07

Just completed watching.

Poor KSS! He got slapped by his horrid ex who thought he spilled the beans to Sera's mother! Fortunately for him LTR witnessed the whole episode and realised he is the innocent victim of his ex & bf affair! LTR wanted him to reveal the truth to the media that he is no wife abuser but he rejected, not wanting his kids to find out abt their mother's infidelity and hurt by it.

As his radio show rating is so low, LTR was forced to give him the ultimatum to expose his ex-wife to the media or to let his kids on the morning show to tell of his hardship in raising two kids single-handedly so as to win sympathy from listeners to tune in to his program.

Oh Ji Ho got a cameo role as a popular actor who was requested by KSS to be a guest star in his show to boost the ratings, in exchanged for his kids not to be interviewed. He agreed but apparently from the preview of ep08, OJH backed out of the show. Some kind of sabotage by the ex-wife.

thanks nana! :)

yes im right!!

the ex wife was the infidel!! hahhaa i had a sort of gut feeling from previous dramas.

KSS poor guy. i hate that ex wife. she needs to be hit by karma

aww.. he backed out. that ex wife sur eis something.. yikes.. poor KSS his show not so good..

i hope it will be fine soon.. awww LTR supports KSS now.

i cant wait for them to be closer. and for LTR and kids interaction.

Although many would disagree, but i think i like Island Girl's gut! I find her character intelligent & interesting. I would luv to see her ended up with JHW.

no no no. princess fiona and shrek!!! thats a really downhanded thing to do. esp if the guy doesnt like u.

and it ruins his life per se. poor JHW. i know he doesnt like marriage. but i want him to openly want it and not be forced.

i mean if the truth is that she is pregnant then its a different story. but this is just IMO. hehehe peace!

Hi all!...Great show this one i must say! Love LTR in this role...been such a long wait since her last drama Chil Princesses...and KSS has improved in his acting!!! Am happy with the ratings too...Thanks to all who put up links and updates...kamsahamnida :)

Guest lucky_moon

OMG :blink: ..

does she really going to do that? & is she really pregnant or only doing that to get married??

But I do really like the Island girl more than Foina :D

Guest melyssa

puppyiz, you're welcome ... I'll see what I can share and probably translate any interesting conversations or dialogues which I come across ... ^^

Just completed watching.

Nana, thanks for the spoilers .... I'm downloading to watch too ... thanks to cococrust for the downloads. About Island Girl, she's detestable but her guts are really WOW!! I agree that she's an interesting character and I really like to see how her story would move on ...

How can OHJ back out?? Nooo... the poor father KSS would have to think of something else to protect his kids. It also looks like his relationship with LTR would be progressing ??

Hi all!...Great show this one i must say! Love LTR in this role...been such a long wait since her last drama Chil Princesses...and KSS has improved in his acting!!! Am happy with the ratings too...Thanks to all who put up links and updates...kamsahamnida :)

Hey Chelly!! It has been a long time .... nice to see you back! Love LTR too .. at least here, LTR is not seen in uniform only. She looks good here acting as someone her age ... She looks compatible with KSS.

Yes, KSS is lead and happy that he's not second anymore. Hope that he'll keep improving and shine in this drama!!

This thread is getting more interesting ... thanks, people!! ^^

Guest babymarzy07

OMG :blink: ..

does she really going to do that? & is she really pregnant or only doing that to get married??

But I do really like the Island girl more than Foina :D

umm..yeah. well accdg to spoilers by nana.

its a matter of choice. i like the fiona story its so funny.

i feel like JHW was like ur the fat kid. lol.

i dont think he couldve swallowed it if the confession Saera was true.

that he's the guy for her. i wonder what will happen indeed.

i like the other brother too jinho. :)

the story is good so far. that ex wife grrr..

Guest lucky_moon

i like the other brother too jinho. :)

the story is good so far. that ex wife grrr..

I hate

KSS ex, she is really b**h :fury: , how could she cheat on a handsome & a Hot husband.. the one she loved now is not handsome comapring to KSS..

But I really like LTR youngest brother, he is really so cute & adorbale I'm supporting him

to be with the one he love, cuz if his bother loved Foina (Sera) then it'd be hard for his brother to love Sera's sister since they'll be in law, that why I prefer him to be with Island girl..

:)

Archived