Miss Universe 2008 Is Venezuela!

Guest GoRgYnA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SUKIloo

OH MY GOD WOW two times in a row , ouch .

Oh yeah that was an article back from April saying that

she told herself, 'Don't trip'

Guest ooo_it's_mE

this competition is rigged! I have a huge problem with the fact that for the 2nd year in a row, Miss USA has slipped, in the same spot. I think someone doesn't like America! LOL

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

CONGRATS

Miss Congeniality:

El Salvador

Best National Costume:

Thailand

to them!

YAYYY! i'm so happy THAILAND got some air time.

lol. she was so pretty!!!!!!!!!

Guest dewdrop
I guess I'm expressing my opinion and advice to a PUBLIC forum.

Aren't you the nosey one to come to this forum but yet not wanting to know what is happening during the forum?

So now, not wanting to know means being nosy?!!

Haha didn't you just said that advice was for my own good? now it's for the public...snake with two tongues I see . Well like I said, express all you want, don't quote me if they weren't for me k, :).

My going in this thread does no harm to anyone, your unwelcome advices are actually wasting spaces. Don't try too hard just to get some attention. I'm going to end it right here. Have your last word, you seem good at it. V.

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Miss Universe 2008 Top 5!!

1. Colombia

2. Venezuela

3. Dominican Republic

4. Mexico

5. Russia

South America is in it for sure

I was going to type out the Q&A's but they talk too fast ><

EDIT

Cype: LOL! I had my mouse on the enter button and clicked it as soon as they said the name :ph34r:

Guest swtamy83
So now, not wanting to know means being nosy?!!

Haha didn't you just said that advice was for my own good? now it's for the public...snake with two tongues I see . Well like I said, express all you want, don't quote me if they weren't for me k, :).

My going in this thread does no harm to anyone, your unwelcome advices are actually wasting spaces. Don't try too hard just to get some attention. I'm going to end it right here. Have your last word, you seem good at it. V.

The show is currently on air. Obviously people are going to discuss it in the Miss Universe threads. Asking people to not reveal what what is going on is :rolleyes: .

Whatever..I'm over this. Sorry I was trying so hard to get "some attention."

On a side note, the top 5 is not very diverse.

Guest ganners

:X

Venezuela's answer was sooooooooo lame.

I'm venezuelan

Me= Asshamed.

Mexico should win (:

My picks : mu:Mexico 1st: rep dom. 2nd Colombia 3rdRusia 4rth venezuela : D

Guest ganners

Damn ;x

Dayana is nervous XDDDD

She was shaky and "O__O"

Based on looks this year's the decission is tough, I believe. All of them are so SO freaken pretty -____-

8D

Guest Mz-Descamento86

oh how classy..jerry springer as a host lmfaooooo

and mel b. babes ugh tats on females arms are not cute!

ok im not trying to pull the race card or anything like that. but im just getting pissed at watching pagents like this or anything on tv. but why is that all the women look more european then what the actually women in these countries look like? understand what im saying? i mean like dominican republic when i went there i swear i saw mostly brown skin (african descent) women & men. i unno i get hella touchy watchin stuff like this. ever since i took this class in college about media/society standards of beauty i just call this ishhh out lol

the old miss universe was hella gorgeous.

what place did miss japan place? i think that was miss japan she look like she was mixed or something.

Archived