Antigua : Argentina

2d2c19h.jpg24mz6du.jpg

Aruba : Australia

2rf37k0.jpg2vsmglx.jpg

Bahamas : Belgium

2af1qa.jpg351wdv6.jpg

Bolivia : Brazil

dw8fmv.jpg5n1ag7.jpg

i think Miss Australia is the best out of those country i just post .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ss_lollipop

UK : Ukraine

ajl6rp.jpgsgpf8o.jpg

Uruguay : USA

5prexw.jpgvf8o04.jpg

Venezuela : Truk

24c5tgp.jpg286rb6d.jpg

I think Miss Uk & Miss Australia are look alike .. maybe because of their hairs ..

i really dont like MissTruk's eyebrow .

Guest swtamy83

I think Miss Kazakhstan. She has such a pretty face and looks great in pictures. Hopefully, she'll be in the top 20 so more people would notice her.

I LOVE Czech Republic's costume. She should have been in the top 10. Shoot...I would so wear that costume and walk down the street looking FIERCE!

Haha...

Guest ellis

Is that trinh hoi? Does any other fellow vietnamese know him besides me? He's the emcee for Asia and is Ky Duyen's husband. Does he look like this guy?

Thats him !! Thats him! Thats him!!!

LOL

I know right..it's weird seeing him there... he speaks fobby english but anyways... he's one funny dude...:).. Is he the MC for the final night??

Guest orangeorange123

I'm utterly disappointed by Miss Vietnam's Interview. For such a pretty face, she really did not live up to it. During the written interview, I felt like she was only trying to market herself as a singer and further her career, and during the video she looked like she was going to cry. I'm vietnamese and I was totally rooting for her before, but after what I read and watched, she's no where on my list.... maybe best national costume.

Miss Venezuela: She was rather charming and her last answer was funny!

Miss Japan: Cute, I love her.

Miss Austraila: So pretty and her interview went well.

Guest monkeyboy

i read an article today about how Miss Univesr Organization allow their contestants to have plastic surgery and last year Top 5 all had plastic surgery!! shocking!! and miss Korea look really plastic-ish in my opinion but i love her interview

Guest hotmonkey

I'm utterly disappointed by Miss Vietnam's Interview. For such a pretty face, she really did not live up to it. During the written interview, I felt like she was only trying to market herself as a singer and further her career, and during the video she looked like she was going to cry. I'm vietnamese and I was totally rooting for her before, but after what I read and watched, she's no where on my list.... maybe best national costume.

Miss Venezuela: She was rather charming and her last answer was funny!

Miss Japan: Cute, I love her.

Miss Austraila: So pretty and her interview went well.

this interview does not mean anything lol the judges would not even going to see it :lol: .....from what i heard Miss Universe 2003 did horrible in her online interview but she won at the end :w00t:

but i do hope miss vietnam use a translator for the real interview because i think she would be much more comfortable and relax if she speak with her native tongue

english is not her 2nd language but her 3rd language! German is her second language !

Guest Jasmine ♥

Is that trinh hoi? Does any other fellow vietnamese know him besides me? He's the emcee for Asia and is Ky Duyen's husband. Does he look like this guy?

Yup! That's him :D

Guest hotmonkey

i read an article today about how Miss Univesr Organization allow their contestants to have plastic surgery and last year Top 5 all had plastic surgery!! shocking!! and miss Korea look really plastic-ish in my opinion but i love her interview

hahah i read that too!!!!

and some people think this year miss japan did her boobs too!!!!!

What the??

I swear Miss Japan looks like a black woman

lol I know I keep saying that, but she looks hella black.

HAHA I think so too! She doesn't look Japanese at all.

Guest thislove

R u serious? I thought everyone in this Miss Universe was suppose to be natural?

Guest hotmonkey

R u serious? I thought everyone in this Miss Universe was suppose to be natural?

some countries use plastic surgery for their delegate ... but not all the contestants from miss universe is plastic however :)

Guest swtamy83

hahah i read that too!!!!

and some people think this year miss japan did her boobs too!!!!!

Yea...her boobs do look fake to me in her evening gown picture. :phew:

Guest ss_lollipop

Am I the only one who thinks Miss China is really pretty? xD

same here , i think miss China look really pretty .

but she look a bit old .

Archived