Miss Universe 2008 Is Venezuela!

Guest GoRgYnA

Good luck to all of them and i hope miss canada can find her luggage ^_^

OMG what happened to Philippines? There are more hotter girls than her! >< sigh....

here are my choices

Australia

Colombia

Czech Republic

Egypt

Greece

Japan - omg she's cute!

Korea

United Kingdom

Uruguay

Venezuela

Vietnam

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chrysanthemum1985

Wow, all look really pretty in swimsuit, he he. I like last year's Miss Korean more than this year's. Honey Lee is simply really sweet and looks so friendly. I don't find such kind of thing in this year's Miss Korean. Her body is great, though...

Guest kiut_me

miss czech republic looks gorgeous in the traditional costume pic *__*

puerto rico is pretty too!

since kurara chibana made the warrior outfit somewhat of a trademark and won for it.... seems like everybody else is going for the warrior theme too xD

thailand and korea's costume reminds me so much of kurara's

i think miss japan is cute when she smiles especially~

Guest ellis

My god....I went back to VN 2 days ago...and I had a dinner today with my friend from the UK so like..I went to his hotel to pick him up....and I did not know thats where the Misses are all staying T_T....I was sitting there and a moment later ...all Misses passed by ...they were all heading to the hotel's restaurant. I may have been blinded by flashes from gazillion cameras but they were hella tall...and with heels and stuff...dude...I looked like an elf,seriously. Miss Korea and Miss Japan caught my attention...they looked so good T_T...,I mean miss Korea looks so much better in real life, in super short skirt...and the vibe she gave out is kinda hard to explain but she is sexy indeed! The 2 misses seem like bestfriends :) its cute tho. Gahhh...I don't think I can meet them again...

Guest GoRgYnA

My god....I went back to VN 2 days ago...and I had a dinner today with my friend from the UK so like..I went to his hotel to pick him up....and I did not know thats where the Misses are all staying T_T....I was sitting there and a moment later ...all Misses passed by ...they were all heading to the hotel's restaurant. I may have been blinded by flashes from gazillion cameras but they were hella tall...and with heels and stuff...dude...I looked like an elf,seriously. Miss Korea and Miss Japan caught my attention...they looked so good T_T...,I mean miss Korea looks so much better in real life, in super short skirt...and the vibe she gave out is kinda hard to explain but she is sexy indeed! The 2 misses seem like bestfriends :) its cute tho. Gahhh...I don't think I can meet them again...

Japan and Korea have been training together since Feb.

Aww, you should have asked for photo ops and reported back to us who the nice ones were lol.

Guest Prodigy®1430264430

Japan and Korea are for sure gonna lose, especially Japan.

Vietnam and China definate loss.

Malaysia and Philippines definate loss.

All Middle Eastern Asians sure loss.

Go go Miss Thailand!

EDIT: MISS USA SHOULD BE KICKED OUT RIGHT NOW.

Go go Miss Thailand!

really unnecessary comment... and mean too <_<

Go go Miss Thailand!

totally uncalled for. yes we accept opinions but simply putting down mean comments like that with no reason is unneccessary.

on a side note. i hope maybe for future miss universe, miss vietnam gets to wear something other than ao dais for the traditional costume. i mean, yes its traditional vietnam, but we also have traditional northern vietnam costume or even one of those minority costume would be nice.

Guest jenjen4

i think ms. columbia looks very pretty. natural looking and elegant.

i think the choices are quite limited. many of the contestants aren't that pretty.

Guest orangeorange123

Singapore is suprisingly beautiful! Japan's interview is beautiful. I think if she passes the beauty stage, and gets to the questions... she's gonna make it.

Guest Prodigy®1430264430

really unnecessary comment... and mean too <_<

totally uncalled for. yes we accept opinions but simply putting down mean comments like that with no reason is unneccessary.

on a side note. i hope maybe for future miss universe, miss vietnam gets to wear something other than ao dais for the traditional costume. i mean, yes its traditional vietnam, but we also have traditional northern vietnam costume or even one of those minority costume would be nice.

What's the point in being nice? It's not like I'm ever gonna meet any of these girls, and if I did I'd tell them the same thing. :blink:

Don't forget, this IS a contest. You're meant to be judged by the public and judges, and that's simply what I was doing.

Guest -xuxu-

^because this is a public forums with ppl that have different opinion

which mean we like people you don't and don't need you to make unnecessary comments about those people

keep those type of comment to yourself because we don't want to hear them

instead say something that sounds smart and make sense

It's not being nice it's being manner and not low class people

the video game is funny and interesting too

but the figure stays the same? that's weird

Miss Vietnam looks pretty with gown she should wear them.

I want that crowd lol

v wow pretty!! the more I look at her the more I like her ^^

Guest hotmonkey

god calm down it is just a beauty pageant geez ... :rolleyes:

i think all the misses have equal chances of winning :)

OMG this is what i am talking about guys!!!! Miss vietnam should wear more modern dresses :w00t:

ne5a0.jpg303l6v8.jpg119p5wz.jpg

2a0ayyc.jpg

^^^^ OMG i love her dress :w00t:

Guest monkeyboy

I found this picture of miss Vietnam I dun think it was posted before...but umm I LOVE miss Japan and Thailand evening gown :crazy:

2594744676_e409bb5227.jpg

Guest Prodigy®1430264430

^because this is a public forums with ppl that have different opinion

which mean we like people you don't and don't need you to make unnecessary comments about those people

keep those type of comment to yourself because we don't want to hear them

instead say something that sounds smart and make sense

It's not being nice it's being manner and not low class people

the video game is funny and interesting too

but the figure stays the same? that's weird

Miss Vietnam looks pretty with gown she should wear them.

I want that crowd lol

v wow pretty!! the more I look at her the more I like her ^^

Because of that same reason it's the same reason why I have the right to give this public forum, my public opinion. The person that doesn't like the opinion is the one that needs to keep their disliking of my personal opinion to themselves due to obvious reasons. So in a way you kinda contradicted yourself. You also ignored the fact that they are in a contest and are to be judged by anyone. What I said wasn't necessarily mean, either.. Since I stated my opinion in a nice manner without directly stating who I think is ugly.

Archived