Miss Universe 2008 Is Venezuela!

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest GoRgYnA

LOL i was just wondering,

you guys wont ruin who wins it by posting it up on the title will you?

I would have done that if I'm online at the same time while watching Miss Universe lol >.< but I guess I won't. hehe.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Katxdbsk

the place that all the misses will be staying tonight is call Resort The Nam Hai in Quang nam, Vietnam

DAMN !!!! i want to stay here .... but it is so expensive !!!!!!! about 3400 USD/ night!!!!!!!

http://wikimapia.org/p/00/00/16/96/28_big.jpg

http://www.vietnamluxurytravel.com/central...les/namhai1.jpg

http://www.vietnamluxurytravel.com/central...les/namhai7.jpg

http://www.vietnamluxurytravel.com/central...les/namhai3.jpg

http://www.vietnamluxurytravel.com/central...les/namhai6.jpg

http://wikimapia.org/p/00/00/16/96/30_big.jpg

http://wikimapia.org/p/00/00/16/96/34_big.jpg

^^ i heard it is also 1 of 5 best resort in the world damn it !!!! i wanna stay here :lol:

That resort is freaking beautiful. My friend in VN posted some pics of his vacation there w/ his family on his blog, and yeah.... ENVIOUS

Ms Venezuela looks really good in Ao Dai`. Some of the ao dai are very pretty, and some are pretty bad in my opinion.

Guest Ms.Tran

I just checked their website and the ticket for the show is $1800 for Super VIP?? WTF, you have to be super freaking filty rich in VN to be able to attend this. A normal family can live on $1800 a year or two. Crazy .....and $50 for silver + the cost of a binocular LOL

Guest Ms.Tran

^^Is that what going to be show on NBC?? I don't get it, is this a preshow??

LOL, what's Netherland going? Swimming?? haha

Guest cutiefattie

I think Miss Vietnam Thuy Lam is pretty. But I don't like her make-up much. I prefer her sweet style in Lip Ice sheer color advertisement below.

I think she looked much more prettier than she is now. What do you think?

Guest hotmonkey

I think Miss Vietnam Thuy Lam is pretty. But I don't like her make-up much. I prefer her sweet style in Lip Ice sheer color advertisement below.

I think she looked much more prettier than she is now. What do you think?

she is cute with light make up but unfortunately miss universe is looking for a sexier image lol that's why miss vietnam put on darker makeup to make her look edgier :lol:

Guest GoRgYnA

^^Is that what going to be show on NBC?? I don't get it, is this a preshow??

no lol. it is kind of a pre-show, an extra competition for the vietnamese audience. the show on nbc will be the night the new miss universe will be crowned and it will be live.

Guest Jasmine ♥

Lol, that was exactly what I was thinking.

I dont like some of the ao dai designs. o.o

I thought there were other contestants that wore the ao dai more beautiful than Miss Venezuela, and didn't she trip at the beginning? ^^;

^So this isn't going to be on NBC? That sucks I was wanting to see the it more clearly, since the videos kind of froze a bit on my computer...

"June 24, 2008 ‘AMERICA’S GOT TALENT’ HOST JERRY SPRINGER AND SPICE GIRL MEL B TO HOST THE 2008 MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT LIVE FROM VIETNAM ON JULY 13th"

What? Jerry Springer -___-;

Guest mango-iee

Congrats. to Miss. Venezuela for winning the best Ao Dai. :)

I agree. I thought Miss. Vietnam would win since she was orginally from Vietnam and would have the Vietnamese beauty of wearing an Ao Dai, but it wouldn't be fair since she is playing against her game. =]

Peronsally, I like Vietnam (supporting my country. :)), China, Thailand, and...what's her name? I forgot. ^.^

But all Miss. Universe is pretty. ^.^

- Ivy.trn.

Guest swtamy83

I don't think that Miss Thailand can go far because from some of the pictures I see, she looks more like a quiet type. Hmmm...maybe she is more outgoing in real life.

Guest hotmonkey

beauties in the sun .... man i wish i can be one of the misses so i can go there ... it looks so fun!

HH36.jpg

HH40.jpg

HH38.jpg

HH37.jpg

HH39.jpg

UNI08_1325.jpg

UNI08_1336.jpg

UNI08_1337.jpg<<< miss USA is working it :lol:

08.jpg

10.jpg

0333k.jpg

10.jpg

71.jpg

12.jpg

c.jpg

4.jpg

images1579003_vb2..jpg

b.jpg

images1579017_vb6..jpg<<< look she caught a fish :lol:

images1579023_DSC_0696.jpg

images1578995_DSC_0768.jpg

images1578999_DSC_0654.jpg

images1578997_DSC_0611.jpg

images1578989_DSC_0607.jpg

340x.jpg

11.jpg

images1578961_DSC_0664.jpg

images1578963_vb8..jpg

Guest swtamy83

So I watched the clip of all the contestants in the Ao Dai show.......

Since I'm Vietnamese, I thought it was kind of funny how some of the contestants tried to act the part such as doing things like putting their hands together like the way Thai people do it. I understand that they're trying their hardest so it's okay. But just to let you guys know, Viet people don't usually do that. Hehehe....

But to be fair, Vietnam obviously deserved to win but I was happy that another country. I thought there were several contestants who did better than Venezuela. Maybe she won because it looks like she enjoyed being in an ao dai. Hahaha....

Guest GoRgYnA

So I watched the clip of all the contestants in the Ao Dai show.......

Since I'm Vietnamese, I thought it was kind of funny how some of the contestants tried to act the part such as doing things like putting their hands together like the way Thai people do it. I understand that they're trying their hardest so it's okay. But just to let you guys know, Viet people don't usually do that. Hehehe....

But to be fair, Vietnam obviously deserved to win but I was happy that another country. I thought there were several contestants who did better than Venezuela. Maybe she won because it looks like she enjoyed being in an ao dai. Hahaha....

I actually don't understand how Venezuela won. She tripped. And India?

Kazakhstan did really well.

Guest hotmonkey

well IMO

it is not about whether the misses tripped or fall but it is how they recover afterwards is more important

it is true that Miss venezuela tripped when walking but she continued on with a big smile on her face .... i think that's why she won ...

Guest GoRgYnA

well IMO

it is not about whether the misses tripped or fall but it is how they recover afterwards is more important

it is true that Miss venezuela tripped when walking but she continued on with a big smile on her face .... i think that's why she won ...

True Miss Philippines tripped worst than that in 1999 and she ended up being 1st runner-up : ) and who could forget Rachel Smith's tumble last year? lol

But still, there were other girls who had a better presentation than Dayana in my opinion.

Guest ss_lollipop

I just like Miss Thailand's body shap .

First i thought miss china look really pretty , but after i have see more picture of her i don't think she is pretty anymore .

she look different in practically every picture .

Guest rainyvacation

Is it just me or does Miss China look different in practically every picture? Lol

no, it's not just you. she really looks different every time i see her.

Archived