Miss Universe 2008 Is Venezuela!

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest swtamy83

One of these girls will win Best in National Costume by internet voting on NBC.com

I choose Peru!

I hate how the viewers get to choose because it will most likely be biased. Oh well...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jasmine ♥

The result of Top 10 best candidates in NATIONAL COSTUME

Albania

Colombia

Dominican Republic

India

Kosovo

Mexico

Peru

South Africa

Venezuela

Vietnam

Yay, Vietnam is in the top 10. I'm going to vote for Vietnam. Because I really like her ao dai! When is the voting anyways?

Guest shesmiles

there are contestants who are 18!!!!

oh gosh they look so mature.!!! it's like coming straight out of highschool.

they're all so gorgeous. i love their hair and some of the gowns.

best of luck to them all.

Guest GoRgYnA

Interviews are UP!

96408200up9.jpg

The official interviews are up!

http://missuniverse.com/delegates/2008/files/AL-closeup.html

just go to the Miss Universe site and click on the drag down menu, select a delegate, click videos, and watch their interview! :D

Best in interview for me was VENEZUELA, she was so personable and I just didn't expect her to say panties LOL!

Other good interviews:

China (Amazing FACE)

Japan (Great Personality)

Norway (She's now in my top 15)

Australia

USA (She made me smile lol coz she was so loud)

Kosovo (She also made me smile)

Miss Vietnam did really bad in the interview, she choked. Such a shame coz she's so pretty.

Guest Xylish

I don't think Miss Vietnam did that bad. Her answers were nice, aside from the grammar mistakes but I give her mad props for trying to speak in English.

I hope she goes far. Vietnam needs to step up their A game in Miss Universe pageants lol.

Guest i.said.hi

Ms Vietnam in my opinion tried TOO HARD to match up the the 'miss universe' image in her interview.

As in the image of: helping everyone around you, being the pacifist helper.

I just wanted to see the contestants BEING THEMSELVES, which in my opinion vietnam lacked because she was too focused on trying to seem like 'i love to help everyone, spiritually, etc'

Guest monkeyboy

it feels like Miss Vietnam was about to cry in her interview...lol...Kosovo and Venezuela interview are funny and cute

Guest hotmonkey

OMG i knew Kosovo was not that pretty in real life lol

i knew it lol but she is very model type though ... she looks good in photos :lol:

Guest valley girl

who will win usually unexpected, like riyo mori , zulaikha they event not really popullar in internet before the contest

i think beauty sexy doesn't guarante

Guest _Jwes

it feels like Miss Vietnam was about to cry in her interview...lol...Kosovo and Venezuela interview are funny and cute

ahaha, that's what i actually thought.

i liked norway, japan and venezuela.

Guest hotmonkey

i like Venezuela interview the best ... so funny when she was talking about how she bang on her piano :lol:

Archived