Have You Ever Met A Celebrity?

Guest leongfun

Guest leongfun

Like met them, went to their concert, etc? (and since this is a picture thread, please post the picture of the celebrity you saw, thanks! :D)

Me:

1. Shawn Ashemore

z16758905.jpg

He was at my work place

2. Justin Nozuka

justin_nozuka.jpg

He was at my work place (friend got his autograph)

3. Jully Black

DSC08472-764267.JPG

She graduated from my school and visited there, came for 100th anniversary, etc (that's her with a teacher in my school)

4. Rick Campaneili

49th%20Annual%20Grammy%20Awards%20Arrivals%20hEn7GonA_-Ol.jpg

I served him at work :P

I know they're not FAMOUS FAMOUS, but... (much music VJs)

5. Sarah Taylor

080403_la_fte_la_tte_jw002.jpg

She was walking the same way as me (to Spadiana Station)

6. Devon Soltendieck

061218_devon382.jpg

Saw him when they were preparing for the MVA awards 2007

And I always see 7. Matte Babel and Leah Miller when I pass by Much Music

caption-moustachio-dec-23.jpg

8. Janice Vidal

janice.jpg

Was at her concert on asian day in Wonderland

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest res0nate

Haha, I was going to say... when you live in Toronto, you see everyone. Then I realized, you actually live and work here.

Guest jessyjess

I see the MTV and Much VJ's all the time since I work close to Queen St and I literally live RIGHT across from the MTV Canada building. As well Dan from MTV used to go to my high school. He was SOOOOOOO skinny back then and he has the exact frames he had back then too.

And once I was in the same theater as Dallas Green and Leah Miller (Much VJ). They were sitting in the row in front of us (we were watching Forgetting Sarah Marshal) and I REALLY wanted to say something to him since I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of City and Colour but I didn't know what to say since it would probably have been something stupid.

DALLAS GREEN

04-DallasGreen.JPG

Oh as well I went and saw Rupert Grint during MTV live last summer when he came to promote Order.

RUPERT GRINT.

grint1.jpg

Hahahah as well does it count that I know someone (well it's actually my brother's best friend) who is in SM but isn't a celeb yet since he's debuting soon?

Guest xshanshanx

eqb60p.jpg

I met Paul Giovanni from Boy Like Girls [last one on the right] he was at my school watching my friend perform. He's super nice and really tall!! lol

i meet the cast of Spider- man.

but i only got to take a picture/and get and autograph with Kristen Dunst. (<--she is pretty nice and...super tall..)

I also got to meet Fly to the Sky Brian and Hwanhee. they were at my uncles restaurant when they came over for choosuk.

Guest GoRgYnA

Omg you met my JUSTIN? was he good looking in real life.

I was CLOSE to meeting beckham lol. i was watching the blue jay's game and he was there too. he was shown on the big screen tv LOL.

Guest joie123

leongfun, where do you live? maybe i should move next to your house & stalk your every time you go outside>.<

Guest oneimmortalsoul

Jodie Sweetin aka Stephanie Tanner from Full House

(she came to my university)

DSC08652copy-1.jpg

and Bow Wow...well I didn't MEET him but I saw him at the club.

IMG_0347copy-1.jpg

Guest steph*funny

Ahh Justin and George Nozuka, awesome :)

I met Wang Leehom at his music video shoot in LA last year<33

I snapped a pic of him practicing:

LMV11-1.jpg

Guest MizzprEEETy

Oh gosh you met ALOT! WHAA JUSTIN NOZUKA, is a cutie pie=]

Me=]

BUN B=] he's so nice, I met him at a sneaker party, took a picture w/ my phone cam, but it was too dark so can't see anything=[

BunBOzoneCoverBLOG.jpg

RED MAN I love him, he's a good rapper and a good entertainer!

redman1-bv-newswire-300a022307.jpg

Guest lucie_x3

leehom, wow i'm so jealous i've only seen him at a concert with like a gazillion other ppl

i've served paul newman (the salad dressing guy), t-pain, flo rida, method man and met george bush when he was governor... does that count?

and i met a bunch of christian bands... hawk nelson, sanctus real, john reubben, anberlin (but i don't think anyone knows who they are)

Guest `faded

I met Se7en and Trevor Linden..o_o..I've see HK actors around..and I almost got to meet the whole Suns team..BUT NOOOOOOOOO MY DAD didn't want me to go..cause they had this benefit dinner at the restaurant that he does maintenance for..and he had to set up the tents and everything..The tents had to be extra tall LOLOL

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

I WANT TO LIVE IN T.O. AND MEET PEOPLE. jeez man. out of all the places in canada, i live in one of the most obscure -__-;;; okay not really but still :x

i've only met:

justinxv8.jpg

justin nozuka

george nozuka

eva avila

:( my list is tiny! why!!!!!!!!!111!! o & i don't have pictures of the time i met them on my computer :x it's all on a disc somewhere x(

OH! my lame attempt at making my list bigger. lol, i met george's backup dancers && well one of them (mikey!) is an extra in the disney movie CAMP ROCK! :x

does that count ! lol k fine it doesn't.

Omg you met my JUSTIN? was he good looking in real life.
him in person > him in pictures, imo.

Guest iisandyx3

hmm i met a couple.... britney spears, snoop, neyo, p diddy, natasha bedingfield, milo ventimiglia, julia stiles, good charlotte, kat deluna, tyra banks.... ok cant think. i met a lot of korean celebs too...

Archived