Have You Ever Met A Celebrity?

Guest leongfun

Guest *frutti

leehom wang 3x (autograph session, mv premiere, concert) he's so friendly. he's my husband. and he's SOOO HOTTT!!!

michael chang, my american heart (they were sooo cool, chill and down-to-earth), secondhand serenade (john seemed kind of stuck-up), rookie of the year (HAHA they initiated convos w/ ME, they're kind of underground soo)

and i went to a jump 5 concert when i was little lol

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

yes, i have. but not uberly famous.

ive meet wayne gresky and the flames before LOL. and a few others, it was long ago, i dont remember. ill get back to you. :)

Guest love-yun

i met joel and benji madden at the airport last summer. they were right behind me in starbucks... but i didn't realize it until people started pointing them out :fury:. and then when i was on the plane, the magazine i was reading had "hilary and joel madden calls it quits" as a headline. haha

the manager didn't allow autographs or pictures x______x. but i said good luck on your tour !

1zh0dut.jpg

Guest FLAMELUV

for me, I met

Ren the bassist that played for Gackt during the Gacktjob days

M.O.V.E

ketchup mania

Ali Project

Scandal

hahha :)

Guest ripgal

Justin Timberlake, Keane and Mayday 五月天@ their concerts..

I've met Shu Qi, Jordan Chan, Louis Koo, Raymond Lam, Ron Ng, Myolie Wu and Sonija Kwok.. but yeah, I didn't really meet them.. just saw them from afar..

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

James Franco was in my English Seminar this quarter. The best part it, it's a really small class, with only 15 students, so everyone got to interact with one another =]

I.AM.RIDICULOUSLY.ENVIOUS.

:(

is he wonderful? lol T_T

Guest talksound

far east movement, these tall people from coach carter came to my school for a celeb basketball game?

Guest babygurldoc

I worked in Newport Beach and a lot of famous people go there

I met

Kobe Bryant

I helped Diane Keaton...really cool and sweet person

Nicole Kidman

Hugh Jackman

Nicholas Cage

Steve Martin for his book signing

Kurt Douglas for his book signing

Clive Cussler

Stephen King

and alot more that I dont remember

Guest Mish.Lamb

n629391469_750371_2762.jpg

JIA FROM KABA MODERN <33

she graduated from my school and she subs dance all the time since she is close w/ the teacher,

who was her orchesis coach/trainer/teacher? :P

Guest onlycpics

-Vince Vaughn count? He graduated from my high school and came back

-Jason Bateman, from Juno and Arrested Development; he also came to our school.

-Ryan Cabrebeebrra...well atleast i like to think it was him; i mean.... it was before he was famous and he sang N Sync songs at a little concert but it had to be him. he used to be really awkward and weird.

-Eminem and his like crew with 50 cent and stuff on a bus when i passed them in NYC

-The cast of Oceans 12 when they filmed at our local train station, i saw them. it was cool.

Guest catsinheat

James Franco was in my English Seminar this quarter. The best part it, it's a really small class, with only 15 students, so everyone got to interact with one another =]

oh my gosh, no way. :0 what school do you go to?

Guest MULOAN

^ james franco goes to UCLA sometimes. he was in my astro class one time. lol

i'll edit with pics later but

Johnny Tri, FM, Sung Kang, A.P.L. de ap, Quentin Tarantino, Se7en, JJ lin, Russel Peters, Roscoe Umali, Zeebra, Dat Phan, Wheesung, All 4 One, Mandy Moore, Screech from saved by the bell, insooni, a lot of sytycd people and abdc people.

Archived