Have You Ever Met A Celebrity?

Guest leongfun

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest catsinheat

Johnny Tri, FM, Sung Kang, A.P.L. de ap, Quentin Tarantino, Se7en, JJ lin, Russel Peters, Roscoe Umali, Zeebra, Dat Phan, Wheesung, All 4 One, Mandy Moore, Screech from saved by the bell, insooni, a lot of sytycd people and abdc people.

I WANT YOUR LIFE

Guest mansanasnam

oh! i envy all you guys!

i've only met local artists in my country - chitchat, pictures and all...but no international artists!

i'm not fund of going to concerts either...

but since i've known dbsk... i've been obssesing on seeing them! lol

Guest BigBang4eva

img4159cm6.jpg

I met George<3 (Nozuka) last summer at his acoustic show (:

I've also seen Simple Plan & Hedley.

omggg you lucky girl!!!!! i loveeeeeeeee george!!!!! hm.. lucky

Guest Snakey

eva longoria and tony parker were at the san antonio zoo.. my friends and i asked to take a picture, but they flat out ignored us. oh well :( they were probably annoyed of being asked all day

Guest gummy_bear

eva longoria and tony parker were at the san antonio zoo.. my friends and i asked to take a picture, but they flat out ignored us. oh well :( they were probably annoyed of being asked all day

aww man, that's just plain mean. they should've said no or sorry, at the least. That's it, I don't think I'll take interest in them anymore.

Guest hellohellomr.monkey

well... i MET harisu (u know.. the he/she) in flushing

and ive SEEN (i didnt meet him) Michael Jackson in universal stuidos in CA. <-- lol i think he was with a mexican boy..not his son... O.O

lol the peole ive seen/met are so random....

I met Qin gang in the dbsk concert i went for last year. Actually i dun even know who he is until my friend told me about him. He's not that famous but oh well,he acted alongside with quite a number of famous taiwanese actor/actresses XD

Jingang.jpg

He was so nice. There was a long que of girls wanting to take pictures with him and he was like "Ok,sure"

For the rest,i've only seen them when i went for their concert/autograph session

Dong Bang Shin Ki's concert last year

DBSK1.jpg

junsu.jpg

micky.jpg

yunho.jpg

Yunho looks like he has big chest in this pic. LOL .Oh well,he's like...the nicest member who gave the best PR to his fans. He waved,he smiled,turn to all the angles where is fans are and waved and smiled again.

Junsu is like...SUPER CUTE!! XDD

jang.jpg

Btw,the girl here,is jang rin XD. She's one of their guest.

Dong Bang Shin Ki's concert two years ago

sj.jpg

Super juniors were the guest. Shi won looks SOO much like takeshi kaneshiro in real life. Oh,and dong hae he was like pouring his water to the fans(he drank half of it already) and i got like....several drops on me XD. It's gross though but some girls were like,more more! haha.. .Oh,and sung min's fingers were like 5cm away from mine when he reached out to the fans.......didn't manage to touch him...-_-

Ft island fan meeting

FT.jpg

Min hwan looked adorabaly CUTE!!!

Snow Angel promotion

toro.jpg

I saw Toro and Yan Qing Xu and they sang XD

Guest dorkiee__ness

i saw my chemical romance in concert and this actor from Gone in 60 seconds HAHA and he said it was a bad movie. "it should've been Gone in 60 minutes.* says him.

Guest fatcupoftea

James Franco was in my English Seminar this quarter. The best part it, it's a really small class, with only 15 students, so everyone got to interact with one another =]

lmao. James Franco went to my high school. He came a couple times to visit us this past school year because apparently he's writing a book or something? So he wanted people us to submit interesting stories about high school to him. Apparently he was a complete loner in high school. XD

Hm...I dunno if this counts, but I danced with Steven Spielberg's son and I accidentally called his 'Sewer' instead of 'Sawyer'. >.<

I've seen a couple bands in concert: AFI, The Strokes, Echo & The Bunnymen, HIM, Every Move A Picture, Yellowcard, Franz Ferdinand, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, She Wants Revenge, Panic at the Disco!, Wolfmother, Thursday, Anti-Flag, The Sounds, Hard-Fi, OKGO, Hush Sound

Seen a couple tennis players: Daniela Hantuchova, Serena Williams, Lindsey Davenport, Nicole Vaidasova, Kim Clijsters (SOO nice!), + other players I can't remember >.<

I saw Rain in his hotel place bc he was staying at a hotel near my grandparents house and my aunt just happened to be driving me there from the airport.

STEVE JOBS XD lmao. He lives near my house...and he gives out odawalla bars for Halloween (gross). Once I tried to sell him a sports booster for our track team, but he said he was busy and told me to come back later (I didn't).

dont really get to see much of the stars

only,

concert will be TVXQ and jang ri in

airport- kim jeong hoon and rain

free concert -_- - ah mei and yu cheng qing

autograph session (got dragged by friend)- fahrenheit, show luo, lee an

I never officially met these people, but I was within 2 feet of them:

Bill Clinton

Brook Shields

Jim Carey

William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman

Billy Crystal (actually I was across the street from him)

and that one dude who ran red star in the first Charlie's angels movie (I don't think he's that famous)

Guest leongfun

Rainn Wilson

wilson.jpg

My friend served Rainn Wilson today! I wonder what he's doing in Canada and what movie he was watching. Anyway, this is what my friend said:

lol yeah i was like" ur dwight from the office right?" and hes like "no i just look like him"...then i said "'ll give u butter on ur popcorn free if u tell me ur dwight" and hes like" ok fine just dont tell everyone cuz i dont want a bunch of people harassing me, yeah i'm dwight"....it took free butter just to get him to say that

Archived