Why Do People Like To Eat Crab? It's So Difficult And Fiddly....

Guest tossig_chima

Guest Bubbie

I say, i'm not a big fan of crab, unless it was already cracked and all. I hate cutting myself and blood oozing onto my crab+noodles.

Since you work soo hard to get the meat, when you eat it, you feel soo rewarded.

BUT i like the noodles my mum cooks with it, and at restaurants, i usually eat that XD

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberryme

yeah but i think for me crab is like a meat but it is still counted as seafood.

and it's really mouthwatering and very tasty.

Guest maly&ahpulee

are you kidding me? i love crab! unshelling it is the most fun part of enjoying this meal.

Guest brightstars90

i love crab.

asking not to eat crab is like askin not to eat fish, lobster, shrimp or other seafood lol.

Guest yimster900

me hates eating crab (swear im the only asian person that does), whenever my family get together we eat that or lobster as a big thing but im just like urgh.. my dad always says its yummy and to get all the 'meat' out, but theres not exactly much to get out between a crabs skinny legs/arms <_<

I love crabs.

They can be a pain sometimes but for some reason I don't mind.

If it was some other type of food that required this much work I would probably give up eating it.

I do feel bad sometimes because of the way the are cooked. But if you let yourself think to much on how your food is prepared you wouldn't be able to eat anything.

Guest viasarah

The king crabs aren't so difficult besides the sharp, spikey shells. They have more meat than the snow crabs.

Guest CitrusFlower

Are you a vegetarian? If not your such a hypocrite if yes you shouldn't be telling people what they should eat. If people want to spend time eating crab then it's your choice if you don't like it then fine

Guest ephemeral.

Crab meat is sooo good.

It's really mouthwatering ! Worth it in the end. ;D

I just love seafood. <3

Guest Sweet_Asian819

I love crab and lobster!! :D

My parents usually shell them for me and my siblings :sweatingbullets:

Yes... I'm treated like a baby =__= not too good....

Still, crab and lobster are sooooo good ^-^ I eat it with rice and soy sauce mixed with vinegar :P or with lemon, lime, chili, or calamansi ^^;

Guest `kai

I'm not quite sure why - I used to eat all kinds of seafood, but one day I just kinda stopped.

And now I have this huge fear of lobsters and crabs. D:

Shrimp are okay, but I have a tendency to avoid them too... But fish?

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee fish. <333

Guest YellowBun

you know crabs...

mudcrab-41.jpg

why do people like eating them?

they are sooo troublesome to unshell. and by the time you unshell them you are covere d in smelly juices PLUS all you have is a tiny piece of met. then your fingers al get crinkly from the lemon juice and then.. the NEXT dish arrives and you are too tired peeling the crabs to eat anymore :(

besides they look so cute when alive :( do you eat them? pls don't. it's cruuel.

SO TRUE

Guest j_boog

i don't like crab. it's too messy and i don't like using my hands to eat. but i do like eating immitation crab in sushi.

Guest Yaoisinz

its not hard to peel!!

its soooooo easy.

maybe cus u dont smash them with the mini hammer

hahaha

:D its soooo yummy tooo *drool*

Guest Stolen_waters

I LOOOOOOVE crabs.

I remove everything from the shell first, but sometimes I don't.

Digging through the shells makes eating them more fun. :P

You think it's cruel eating crabs? -_-

What do you eat then? Fish? You still kill them before you eat them.

Guest V A L XD

Did you know crabs ans spiders are part of the same family :]

hAHAHA

DUDE, I never get tired of peeling crabs. That's why they invited those crab cruncher things and a mallet. IDK what kind of skinny crabs you're eating but Dungeons Crabs (is that how you spell it?) are always fat and full of meat :]

If you're telling my not to eat crabs because their cute, might as well tell me not to eat anymore steaks.

Archived