Why Do People Like To Eat Crab? It's So Difficult And Fiddly....

Guest tossig_chima

If you're a animal lover and you are a vegetarian or something,

I'll let it pass when you say it's cruel to eat them, but if you're not,

then that's weird because crabs are a lot uglier than other animals :sweatingbullets:

Haha, well, I loveee crabs and other meat =)

Don't hate me!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say...........I am a professional Crab Breaker.

I DESTROY crabs.

LOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crabs are delicious. it does kinda hurt my fingers but it tastes good, so it doesnt matter.

i'm sorry to offend any vegetarians, but seriously.. why not eat animals?

humans weren't meant to live off of plants, what would the point of animals be?

but i guess if you're that against the consumption of them.. it's your choice.

Guest sangsang

you know crabs...

why do people like eating them?

they are sooo troublesome to unshell. and by the time you unshell them you are covere d in smelly juices PLUS all you have is a tiny piece of met. then your fingers al get crinkly from the lemon juice and then.. the NEXT dish arrives and you are too tired peeling the crabs to eat anymore

besides they look so cute when alive do you eat them? pls don't. it's cruuel.

I'm sorry, but that made me LOL! Anyway I love crab meat and I think cracking them open for the meat is fun in a way. At family reunions in Korea we just sit around a steaming pot of crab soup and pluck them out and start peeling. And regardless if they are cute when they're alive, they still taste good...so should we just eat the ugly animals? :lol:

Guest Ce'nedra

"i feel sorry for the crabs :( pls dont eat them k?"

I'm sorry but the thread title sounds very immature.

And no.

Guest diopatra

i love it, its delicious though the yellow one is high in cholesterol.

you just have to learn the technique of taking out the meat.

Guest yuiyean

It's a joke not to eat crab. It's like saying don't eat the chicken because they used to be somebody's pet. I LOOOOVEEEE crab. I like the soft inside at the body part. The claws are he.ll and I'll only take them if I have the hammer. Lobster scares me ... >_<

loves crabs.

i find the whole point of getting your fingers dirty while eating crabs make it even more delicious

and. get a alaska crab if you find normal crab has little meat to eat. and there are many another species of crabs to choose.

i dont eat pork, but it will probably seem pointless or even ridiculous if i ask others not to eat pork just because i find them disgusting etc.

oh wells..

Guest ngjiale

Aww I love to eat crab! The meat is.. I don't know how to describe it >.<

I like it when it's cooked with tomato(?) if I'm not wrong since my mum is the

one who cooks :P It's just so nice!! <3 You always like to "suck" the meat of the crab!

I don't know for the others but I do that :P I have a sudden crave for crabs now while typing! T-T

Haha, but I don't really like the egg of the crab.. it's kinda, bitter to me xP

Guest Meenuh

I get lazy and just pick at crabs. It's true they're difficult to eat unless theyre the BIIIIG crabs. The ones you eat the legs. I forgot which ones they are. Those are good.

Guest Balloon

:/ I honestly don't really care too much about animal rights or anything,

but certain animals are bred to be eaten, and since I'm a bit religious, I do believe that animals are a gift from God to be eaten.

It's like being given a t-shirt and not wearing it because you don't believe in clothing. :/ That's how I view it.

I LOVE sea food though, it's one of my favorites after red meat :x

Honestly, I wouldn't care if the president or my boyfriend thought the crabs were cute.

I'd still eat them. It's not an excuse not to.

It's hard to eat, yeah, but with struggle comes great reward :)

Crab is my love (minimum of 2-3x a month). Unfortunately as of last week I can never ever have crab again in my life due to a newly developed allergic reaction which swells my throat and tongue to the point where I can't breathe. Can' believe it... to think I can never have my single most favorite food item. I need to see an allergist to see what else I may be allergic to, but if Sashimi is on the list too, I'm just going to give up eating... :(

Guest yamaki_LOVE

CRABS ARE LOVED

They're so delicious it doesn't matter how hard it is to get the meat! Cause it tasty! And dip it into oyster sauce with fish sauce and oOOoOO delicious! LOL.

I think its not cruel its kinda like saying why eat a chicken? Or other animals...^_^

Guest evolution_

Haha. I actually hate shellfish. I've tried crab and lobster so many times, but I can't like it.

But I really wish I did. When my family eats it I just want to dig in with them! They enjoy it so much. : /

Yep, i dislike crabs.

they are really difficult to eat.

Maybe because, there's once the crab's shell hurt my fingers.

Ever since... i didn't really eat crab.

unless someone break those hard shells for me. aha

Guest marasshi

I'm good at opening crab shells. My mom taught me because she practically grew up eating crab. : D

I never thought crabs were cute btw. :x I went to the market with my aunt or grandma or whoever once and the crabs scared me. Maybe that's why I enjoy eating them so much. :x

Archived