Why Do People Like To Eat Crab? It's So Difficult And Fiddly....

Guest tossig_chima

Guest renjitehsmex

i think people should stop saying "please stop eating XXX". it's absolutely annoying. we can eat whatever we like.

crab meat pwns.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chubzzy

i love to eat crabs! but i agree with u on the shelling part. it's simply too troublesome for me, and unless my dad is around to shell them for me, i cannot be bothered... lol...

Guest saruuyri

exactly, eating crab is a lot of work so I gave up on crab meat long ago, unless someone help me unshell them >.<

I sound like a spoiled brat >.<

why do people like eating them?

they are sooo troublesome to unshell. and by the time you unshell them you are covere d in smelly juices PLUS all you have is a tiny piece of met. then your fingers al get crinkly from the lemon juice and then.. the NEXT dish arrives and you are too tired peeling the crabs to eat anymore sad.gif

besides they look so cute when alive sad.gif do you eat them? pls don't. it's cruuel.

Well why do you like eating your favorite food or just anything you like eating?

You have your own reasons right? Well other people does too.

It'd be less troublesome if you used a crab cracker by the way.

Guest miss adorablexd

my sister and my dad are big seafood fans. i think its okay. when i had braces i had so much trouble eating crabs.. i havent tried to eat it without braces i took them off not long ago.

Guest loveex3

when i think about them dying and stuff, i get depressed.

but oh well. it's food. and crabs are hella good.

Guest Irysinon

I'm not a fan of eating crabs, anymore. I used to eat them a lot though. I just don't see any real reason to eat them. They're not that tasty and they have very little meat. Not to mention, I don't want to eat those crab eggs that get cooked with the rest.

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

i LOOOOVE eating crab (hahaha i almost put 'crap' instead :lol: )

it tastes super yummy when fried with ginger and onions. yes unshelling is annoying or w.e. thats why when my family eat crab, its crab only. so you take the time to unshell it and it's fun to talk with ppl at your dinner table and eat it at the same time.

plus I feel like I'm digging for treasure when I try to find crab meat in the shells :ph34r:

Guest itsblueskies

Well you can't expect everyone to be vegetarian. Every living thing we cook will feel pain one way or another.

I love eating crabs.

Guest fio209js2

I can open crabs like no other! xD

I like the king legs stuff.. those are hella easy to open.. but as far as the body goes.. a little harder but it's worth it. :D

Guest Angxizzle

i eat crabs they are so GOOD. people that say that they feel sorry for them what about cows,chicken,etc. do you not eat them too?!

Guest Chooniex

BECAUSE CRAB IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's delicious. There are enough crabs for everyone. Plus there's a law (well in the US anyways) that crab catchers can't keep female ones so they would still be able to repopulate. All good in the hood

Guest My Sweet September

you know crabs...

mudcrab-41.jpg

why do people like eating them?

they are sooo troublesome to unshell. and by the time you unshell them you are covere d in smelly juices PLUS all you have is a tiny piece of met. then your fingers al get crinkly from the lemon juice and then.. the NEXT dish arrives and you are too tired peeling the crabs to eat anymore :(

besides they look so cute when alive :( do you eat them? pls don't. it's cruuel.

But it tastes so good!

Sorry crabs!

Archived