[taiwan Drama 2009] 愛就宅一起 / Ai Jiu Zhai Yi Qi / 宅配&

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest xiaoxing04

wah~~im like super obsessed with this drama..

i only wanted to watch this coz ive been a rainie stalker for years...but now, the story got me really hooked..

as you guys said,,its not too over the top like in most tw dramas..and the storyline is just sooo good..

and im definitely a jiasen/george shipper..i sooo love his character..

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I´ve already heard of this drama in January and I have to admit that I was very curious about it....

because I really like Rainie and Jiro altogether, I was looking forward for this drama....

First I wanted to wait for the complete drama to be aired before watching because usually

I hate it to waaaaaiiiiit every week for it... but somehow I couldn´t resist to take a look at

it and before I knew something else I´ve already watched all four episodes. Last Sunday I

even watched it raw because I couldn´t wait.... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Now I´m waiting eagerly for the following eps...because the previews looks really good...

I´m sad that the ratings are that bad because I love this drama and I think their chemistry is great...

this dramas makes me laugh (it relieves my stress after work) and it has a very interesting stoyline...

so let´s fighting!

Hi everybody,

I´m not sure wether to write something or not, because no one else seems to want to comment on the latest episode....

if I compare it with the BOF thread....are here only Korean drama fans?... :huh::huh::huh:

I would really want to share your thoughts and opinions....sorry, but I am myself not a good writer...

Well, I just start to comment and hope you don´t mind:

As I said before, I actually wanted to wait for the whole drama before I starting to watch, but I´m not regreting it...

so I have something to look forward for because I personally like episode 6 the most right now...

(but I might say this with every coming episode :rolleyes: )...

I loved every second of our couple together (btw is there a nick-name for both of them together?)

and I think you can still see how pretty Rainie is in the close-ups (even with the wig).

And I think she acted great in those "wordless" scenes when she was homeless. I could really

feel her desperation. My heart melted when Mars found Momo in the park and he hugged her and they went

home together or when he brought her to the hospital and later piggybacked her up the stairs. The way he took care

for the medicine or took her temperature. Those are the moments I´m living for and I´m very happy that we

had some in this episode (because the next seems to be rather sad)...

But I also liked those scenes with Mars and his assistant. You can feel that they are really close. The best was them

shopping for Momo and later when the assistant cried because one day he wants to work for Mars again.

I could write more, but I think I´ve already bored you all enough. Overall this episodes was a great mix of emotional heavy

and light scenes. I´m looking forward for the next episode, but Sunday is soooo far away....

Hello all =D I was wondering... how's the subbing for this drama?

if it's not that great, I might be able to start subbing this.

-Rebecca

Hello Rebecca,

because I´m not Chinese I can´t say that for sure, but as much as I can judge from the spoken words I have the feeling

that a lot is not subbed...maybe you can do us a favour and take a look at it at Mysoju or Viikii...thanks a million times!!!

It would be great if you could help us in this case...*bow bow*

Guest MinJee_318

Interesting Drama.. I really liked watching Rainie in Devil Beside You and Why Why Love..

So I might check it out and watch it.

Guest Incise Soul

First, I didn't want to watch this drama because it wasn't completed and I hate waiting for new episodes. But it's Spring Break and I'm bored... so might as well. Jiro Wang really grew on me. His character is really adorable :] him & rainie are cute together.... but I still like seeing rainie & mike :[ it's a nice change though. I can't wait for the next episode!

I attempted the first episode and just couldn't stand it. Ffwed it and gave up. But something possessed me to watch episode 6 (extreme boredom) and it's really nice. I think at around episode 3, it gets pretty good and romantic. It's not over the top and I really like Jiro in this. He and Rainie are nice together. And the Prince Kasaba thing is funny.

Something that made me laugh so hard was in episode 5 (I think) when Momo said she wanted to go back to her house to pick up her stupid Prince Kasaba stuff. LOL... Mars' response was funny and very realistic. lol... you're running away from loan sharks and the damn Prince Kasaba BS is still on your mind?

^^^

I´ve read somewhere (forgot where) that it supposed to be 13 eps, but might be shorter because of the cutttings. But there are no newer

infos...

Here are my two cents of ep. 6:

it´s getting more obvious that they are having feelings for each other although they are still in the state of denial...

Chuchu is back and even she feels that there is something going on...I like the kiss even if it´s only a imagination...I thought that his mom

was very scaring... poor Mars to get beaten although he is already grown up while the other three were watching...how embarassing...luckily

we find out later that his Mom really loves him...hahaha I found it cute that Mars still trust her to put the medicated oil on his bruises after

the incident with his eye...

George is back... he is so cute...yeah, only two more days!! This time there might be a kiss!!!

Archived